yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Taboo and evolve enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB Taboo and evolve enquiry

Just ordered SOB, Taboo and evolve. Any advise on how to use this products as a stand-alone or combo with spray ratios?

I'm curious about why you chose three different sexuals and why just those three? Why would you want to combo them? Best thing to do is test each solo to get a feel for them and find your optimal dose before you think about comboing them.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-24-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

I honestly find Taboo the weakest of sexuals. I've used 2 samples of it and did not notice much attraction as I did with SOB/Ascend/Evolve. Mind you, i tried a good 4/5 days with 1-5 sprays. Not much. It COULD just be me but I'm not a fan at all of Taboo. Its a meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
        I honestly find Taboo the weakest of sexuals. I've used 2 samples of it and did not notice much attraction as I did with SOB/Ascend/Evolve. Mind you, i tried a good 4/5 days with 1-5 sprays. Not much. It COULD just be me but I'm not a fan at all of Taboo. Its a meh.
        I tend to agree with you for the most part. If you're used to heavy hitters like SOB then Taboo may seem too soft. Even at four sprays you only have the Enone content of one spray of Evolve or SOB. I do think that Taboo can provided added dimension to the heavy hitters. If you're a fan of ACE then maybe try Taboo in place of the Cohesion. You still get the A1 but also some added molecules. Maybe even try SOB and Taboo.

Comment

For me Taboo seems more social than sexual, but I am older and I'm chasing older women (30s and above)

Didn't try SOB yet (I have a samble only), but Evolve does seems to work for, but it need 1-2 hours. on 3 different dates (2 tinder, one friend), all 3 went wonderfully.

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
            For me Taboo seems more social than sexual, but I am older and I'm chasing older women (30s and above)

Didn't try SOB yet (I have a samble only), but Evolve does seems to work for, but it need 1-2 hours. on 3 different dates (2 tinder, one friend), all 3 went wonderfully.

Yes most describe Taboo as more social than sexual. It was intended for use with younger girls who might find heavy Enone overbearing. I tend think that it's too light for older women.

What you describe about Evolve seems on point. It was designed to morph from social to sexual over the course of hours. It's a stealth weapon. Perfect for dates. You start out social. Great conversation, laugh, connecting and then eventually sexual thoughts enter her mind. She'll think that sex was all her idea not knowing that you have a secret weapon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
                Is true, I have taboo and I tested 1-2 sprays and nothing sexual came with it, and I tried differents range of women and places and talking and interacting with women I have the bottle almost gone and I still don't get the flirt effect that I was looking for.
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

I agree . I've used taboo and evolve before and taboo is lighter on the sexual whereas evolve is social with a big sexual turn once a few hours go by

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X