yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Range

I was wondering, how close do you have to be to the person, for them to affected by the pheromone? Can they even sense from a distance, or do you have to relatively within close range?

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
    I was wondering, how close do you have to be to the person, for them to affected by the pheromone? Can they even sense from a distance, or do you have to relatively within close range?
    Sprays work at longer distances and oils are for closer encounters/buildup. Time for some research for you!

Comment

Try taking some time to read around. I just answered this very question earlier today.

Comment

I honestly think it depends on the person; I've noticed hits from over 3-4 meters away using sexual oils (about 45minutes into application) but I do think it does dry down to project about 1-1.5 meters after 2 hours.

Comment

I swear I've seen relations for really far away before. One time at Costco I had a girl at the other end of the isle turn around and look behind her out of no where. I'll never forget it she was completely deer in headlights and I was crying laughing on the inside. That had to be over 25 feet away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth_mones View Post
            I swear I've seen relations for really far away before. One time at Costco I had a girl at the other end of the isle turn around and look behind her out of no where. I'll never forget it she was completely deer in headlights and I was crying laughing on the inside. That had to be over 25 feet away!!
            Oil or spray? What were the environmental conditions? Ambient temp? Body temp? Air flow? I'm not saying you're wrong but when you're wearing pheros it's easy to attribute random events to them. I always ask myself "would this happen without pheros?" With the right conditions pheros can certainly throw 25+ ft. I've had that happen with women standing downwind of me outside. Conversely I've gotten DIHL from women from a great distance without pheros too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Oil or spray? What were the environmental conditions? Ambient temp? Body temp? Air flow? I'm not saying you're wrong but when you're wearing pheros it's easy to attribute random events to them. I always ask myself "would this happen without pheros?" With the right conditions pheros can certainly throw 25+ ft. I've had that happen with women standing downwind of me outside. Conversely I've gotten DIHL from women from a great distance without pheros too.
              It was A314 oil and believe me it was a hit. She looked mega confused and looked directly at me. Yes with mones normal things can seem like something but man I'll never forget that reaction. Maybe I don't give myself credit hehe.

Comment

With sprays (which is all I have used so far), I use higher doses than most people use, but I get noticeable hits out to a range of approximately:

Indoors, not moving, relatively still air, short time: ~6-8 feet
                Indoors, not moving, relatively still air, long time (20 minutes +): 8 to ~14 feet
                Indoors, moving around, relatively still air: within area of common movement +5-6 feet
                Outdoors, wind blowing away from subject: 0-3 feet
                Outdoors, wind blowing toward subject: Out to about 30 feet under ideal conditions

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                  With sprays (which is all I have used so far), I use higher doses than most people use, but I get noticeable hits out to a range of approximately:

Indoors, not moving, relatively still air, short time: ~6-8 feet
                  Indoors, not moving, relatively still air, long time (20 minutes +): 8 to ~14 feet
                  Indoors, moving around, relatively still air: within area of common movement +5-6 feet
                  Outdoors, wind blowing away from subject: 0-3 feet
                  Outdoors, wind blowing toward subject: Out to about 30 feet under ideal conditions
                  Yep pretty much this.

I am linking one of my reports from waaay back when.

This is how I would break things down, and keep notes in a tiny notebook.

This is a standard for me testing bare unscented molecules from a new source. RATING OF A-NOL @200mcg + B-NOL @200mcg Dead-lift Factor (DLF): ~18" @

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X