yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finally decided to buy pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally decided to buy pheros

Hello guys i have been away for some time but i`m back now and i have finally decided to buy some mones. I just wanted to ask which mone give me self confidence? And one more thing, when is evolve gonna be avaible in europe as i can see it is out of stock :-(

Self confidence? Ascend, APi, Approach Confidence. Only thing is if you go for alphas then you have to play the part or no one will believe your phero signature.

Comment

Ok bro. Gotcha! As usual thanks a lot!

Comment

I know something that will make you grow some hair on your chest...and other places...

But Ascend is probably going to be what you want. It won't give you complete self confidence, thus why Scottie says you need to hold yourself with some more confidence. No mone will change your personality, but they will assist in the perceived element.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
          I know something that will make you grow some hair on your chest...and other places...

But Ascend is probably going to be what you want. It won't give you complete self confidence, thus why Scottie says you need to hold yourself with some more confidence. No mone will change your personality, but they will assist in the perceived element.
          Grow hair on my chest? oh please do tell lol

Comment

I already got hair on my chest so :-). Btw i was wondering i can see alot of posts about some product + cops. And i cannot figure out what are those cops and what is the difference between with or without. I guess my real question is if there is any link on the europe website where i can buy with cops if that matters or not i dunno.

Comment

Copulins (cops) are secreted by a woman during ovulation. There is something called Social Proof Theory. It is the idea that by using cops in your phero signature you are telling to the world that you have had sex, thereby making you more desirable to women and garnering more respect from men. If you order Ascend it already comes with cops. I assume that is the case with the European store too.

Comment

Yes ascend come with cops by default I'm europe, and I can say ascend with cops is the best to shine at work and self confidence.
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

Well i am more into sprays than oils as the range is bigger and my target always sits in front of me and i never spend more than a few hours. Do the sprays contain cops or only the oils? And what range do the oils get to in metres please. I will most likely get xist ascend and evolve but evolve is out of stock right now... maybe when i go by car the girl sits next to me but from what i read sprays hit faster and thst is best for my situation.

Comment

Hi welcome Alexander,
                    Oils and Sprays both have same molecules in them. They both are just different mediums. Sprays work fast in large area, but they wear off soon in warm climate. So the oils are used in warm climate, but they have limited area radius. Not that short, but less than sprays. On the other hand sprays wear out faster than oils. If you are in UK or colder part of europe, then go with sprays for now.
                    If you are only looking for boosting your own confidence, then go for Ascend oil. It will keep working longer.
                    But you later said there is this girl that hangs out for less time.. so, sprays.
                    Buy the Ascend, Xist from UK hub. Buy Evolve from international store.
                    So until you start using Ascend Xist, Evolve will add in after few days. Will be a good strategy to hit her.

Comment

Okay man thanks for the heads-up. I live in Spain and it`s kinda cold right now but it usually gets very hot in summer. The thing is that i want to buy them all at once that way when the package comes i got everything i need if you know what i mean. Any ideeas how can i do that?

Comment

Oils will give you a range of 1-2 meters. Sprays up to 5 meters. Longevity is about 6-8 hours for sprays and about 8-10 for oils.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander View Post
                          Hello guys i have been away for some time but i`m back now and i have finally decided to buy some mones. I just wanted to ask which mone give me self confidence? And one more thing, when is evolve gonna be avaible in europe as i can see it is out of stock :-(
                          A shipment with Evolve is on it's way to the EU right now it should be less than a couple of weeks.
                          , Bobbi

Comment

I honestly don't know if Ascend gives ME any self effects but lately I do feel more confident. I've also done a lot of research on dominant body language such as ways sit, stand, and speak to people in the public. Basically, open body language may have done the part and it can also be due to the fact that I've been working pretty hard with god nutrition and have gotten much more physically attractive. Either way, fake it til you make it!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X