yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Faster Evolve effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster Evolve effect?

is there a combo or another product that would have similar sexual effect than evolve alone, but with faster results? Cohesion or Crush maybe?

I did try cohesion (sample) with evolve, I am not sure there was much difference.

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
    is there a combo or another product that would have similar sexual effect than evolve alone, but with faster results? Cohesion or Crush maybe?

I did try cohesion (sample) with evolve, I am not sure there was much difference.
    Do you want pure sexual or more of a social with an added sexual? Pure sexual like Evolve I would say Domination, but for a more social with a sexual flame I would go Taboo. Cohesion is more A1 based, I believe. I have to do more reading on it, but I don't think it will have near the effects like Evolve that you could get from Domination or Taboo. Cohesion is more crushy rather than sexual, though, it does have an intimate side.

Comment

If you want something that hits hard and fast try Domination, SOB or Brute.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that SOB is kinda a hit or miss, is that possible? Would it be possible to backfire at you if you were using it for long term relationship? Is domination about the same?

Thanks

Comment

Any Enone product can be hit or miss. Their effectiveness is cycle dependent. They are most effective when a woman is ovulating. That's when you are likely to get the strongest sexual response. Using Enone during menses will get you agitation and aggression.

SOB and Brute contain cops. The jury still seems to be out on their use in relationships. Some theorize that they can cause jealousy and suspicion. However, some of the women here have reported that they make them horny. I know of one member who is marred and uses them. He has had no issues with their use. If you wan to play it safe then go for Domination.

Comment

Im still a noob under Sensei's training but I too found Evolve to take a few hours to get sexual and flirty. I read that if you spray it a few hours before you come in contact with your target, the social side should have turned more towards sexual. It too really depends on how you steer it.
            Last edited by manover84; 03-22-2018, 06:54 PM.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Lol. Scottie will forever be Sensei.

Comment

You guys crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  You guys crack me up.
                  We're just not worthy
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

We're just not worthy
                    I just flashed back to Wayne and Garth.

Comment

Scottie can slam a revolving door.
                      Scottie doesn't do pushups, he pushes the ground down.
                      Scottie can gargle peanut butter.

Lol, I have completely ruined this thread lol

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                        ObscuredFacade commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What was the quote from the movie? "Sensai got bitten by a king cobra once. After 5 days of agonizing pain, the cobra died."

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                      Scottie can slam a revolving door.
                      Scottie doesn't do pushups, he pushes the ground down.
                      Scottie can gargle peanut butter.

Lol, I have completely ruined this thread lol
                      Scottie doesn't use Evolve to get sexual; Evolve uses him to become more sexual.

What you all don't know is that is fact. Steve0 just uses Sensai sweat as Evolve after Sensai drinks some P96.

Comment

Comment

Any Enone product can be hit or miss. Their effectiveness is cycle dependent. They are most effective when a woman is ovulating. That's when you are likely to get the strongest sexual response. Using Enone during menses will get you agitation and aggression.

SOB and Brute contain cops. The jury still seems to be out on their use in relationships. Some theorize that they can cause jealousy and suspicion. However, some of the women here have reported that they make them horny. I know of one member who is marred and uses them. He has had no issues with their use. If you wan to play it safe then go for Domination.
                        Gotta order Domination then thanks for the hints

Does Evolve has Enone? I can confirm that Xist + Evolve seemed to work during the worst part of the cycle. We didn't do much, but it did seems to work with her mood

As for SOB, is there a combo that could be used that would reduce the risk of jealousy? Such as love boat or cohesion?

Comment

Gotta order Domination then thanks for the hints

Does Evolve has Enone? I can confirm that Xist + Evolve seemed to work during the worst part of the cycle. We didn't do much, but it did seems to work with her mood

As for SOB, is there a combo that could be used that would reduce the risk of jealousy? Such as love boat or cohesion?
                          Yes Evolve is mainly Enone but is well buffered. There are 3 unspecified molecules in XiSt so it's possible that one of them is A1 or a similar molecule. That may be why it worked on her mood. It's hard to say with certainty. With SteveO's blends there's always a wild card.

I don't believe that any particular SOB will quell any potential jealousy. It seems that if you have pretty regular sex there will be no suspicion. Keep in mind that the suspicion scenario is just a theory. I've read of more than one guy in a committed relationship who has had success with it. Connections has an aura of trust about it so that may be a good combo. There is already some Bnol in SOB but a bit more from Connections shouldn't hurt. I'm an advocate of higher doses of Bnol anyway.

Comment

Yes Evolve is mainly Enone but is well buffered. There are 3 unspecified molecules in XiSt so it's possible that one of them is A1 or a similar molecule. That may be why it worked on her mood. It's hard to say with certainty. With SteveO's blends there's always a wild card.

I don't believe that any particular SOB will quell any potential jealousy. It seems that if you have pretty regular sex there will be no suspicion. Keep in mind that the suspicion scenario is just a theory. I've read of more than one guy in a committed relationship who has had success with it. Connections has an aura of trust about it so that may be a good combo. There is already some Bnol in SOB but a bit more from Connections shouldn't hurt. I'm an advocate of higher doses of Bnol anyway.
                            Slightly off topic...slightly not... But I plan on getting a few more mones, and I am trying to decide between SOB and Brute, and where do those two fall in comparison to my Domination? I read that TheLaw had good hits with Evolve + Cohesion + SOB, but I know you are a strong supporter of Brute. ( I think you are a strong supporter of anything cops, but that is besides the point ) Also am considering getting A1, but I feel like "what's the point when I already have P96.

I don't mean to derail the thread with the A1/P96 talk, but hopefully the other mones aren't too far off topic since they were brought up.

Comment

I think I prefer Brute over SOB. Brute is a much more complex mix and its not as intimidating as they make it out to be.

I'll write more about A1 and P96 when I get a chance.

Comment

I think I prefer Brute over SOB. Brute is a much more complex mix and its not as intimidating as they make it out to be.

I'll write more about A1 and P96 when I get a chance.
                                I just made a new topic if you want to elaborate there. I just don't want to derail this one for Fred.

Brute complex as in...? What does it add that SOB misses out on?

Comment

I'll go check out your thread.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X