yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Whoa. Interesting. Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa. Interesting. Advice?

Ive had some of Steve's mones for years, but stopped wearing them for a while. Decided this week to dig them out and start trying some again - in a new work situation and was curious if it would affect anything. In particular, I wanted to use ascend to establish authority and cohesion to take the edge off.

All week, I wanted to go lite, so I did one drop ascend on neck (w cops) and 1 drop cohesion on wrists.

Today, people opened up to me a little more. But it got interesting because the girls started a conversation saying "I wonder what that smell is? Sometimes it's over there, sometimes it's over here." They described it as a chemical smell. Although, one of them said "it's not bad. Actually, I kinda wanna stick my face in it."

It made me a tad uncomfortable and I put on an oil I used to tone it down. I wanted to be subtle and don't want people asking questions. Any advice here? I'd like to keep wearing the mones, but don't want to be like the chemical smell guy at work. Or at least have a good explanation (I don't think chemical smell works well for cologne.)

Interestingly, I think this happened the last place I worked, years ago. I believe it was cohesion then, too, and people asked what smelled clean, and they figured out it was me.

thanks,
    Ovid

Afaik, no one figured out it was me. And it's possible they smelled something else, but I tend to doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by ovidiusnaso View Post
      Ive had some of Steve's mones for years, but stopped wearing them for a while. Decided this week to dig them out and start trying some again - in a new work situation and was curious if it would affect anything. In particular, I wanted to use ascend to establish authority and cohesion to take the edge off.

All week, I wanted to go lite, so I did one drop ascend on neck (w cops) and 1 drop cohesion on wrists.

Today, people opened up to me a little more. But it got interesting because the girls started a conversation saying "I wonder what that smell is? Sometimes it's over there, sometimes it's over here." They described it as a chemical smell. Although, one of them said "it's not bad. Actually, I kinda wanna stick my face in it."

It made me a tad uncomfortable and I put on an oil I used to tone it down. I wanted to be subtle and don't want people asking questions. Any advice here? I'd like to keep wearing the mones, but don't want to be like the chemical smell guy at work. Or at least have a good explanation (I don't think chemical smell works well for cologne.)

Interestingly, I think this happened the last place I worked, years ago. I believe it was cohesion then, too, and people asked what smelled clean, and they figured out it was me.

thanks,
      Ovid
      Wear cologne on top a minute or two after the mones dry. It will not only cover the mones but also enhance them.

Comment

When you say cover and enhance...

do you mean the mones will be more noticeable? Or more effective?

Was hoping to make the smell subtle. (I apply ascend 30 minutes before going out to dry down the cops scent).

Comment

When you say cover and enhance...

do you mean the mones will be more noticeable? Or more effective?

Was hoping to make the smell subtle. (I apply ascend 30 minutes before going out to dry down the cops scent).
          I mean more of a you won't have a strong chemical smell about you, while also being able to "silently" give off a stronger mone signature.

Comment

You should definitely be using a cover scent. That will take care of any phero smells.

Comment

Thanks. I have a few colognes. I have tried to cover before - over the app points?

Was 90% certain someone was gonna talk
              about me today. I take the "kinda want to stick my face in it" as a positive sign, but am pretty nervous about someone mentioning the smell to me, even w a cologne.

Is is it possible these are also too old? They're probably 4 years or so. I just dug em out for fun to see what the effect is.

Comment

I tried washing off the cohesion from my worst and can still pick it up.

Comment

Thanks. I have a few colognes. I have tried to cover before - over the app points?

Was 90% certain someone was gonna talk
                  about me today. I take the "kinda want to stick my face in it" as a positive sign, but am pretty nervous about someone mentioning the smell to me, even w a cologne.

Is is it possible these are also too old? They're probably 4 years or so. I just dug em out for fun to see what the effect is.
                  They should be fine. If anything they are more concentrated due to evaporation. You should be fine with a good cologne. I have about a dozen in rotation. I switch them up depending on what I'm using (cops) or my mood.

Comment

Thanks for your help. Gonna try a cover scent tomorrow and see what I get.

Comment

My thinking is that if you smell good, you feel good. Besides, women love a good smelling man. I have one cologne I use and whenever I wear it my boss follows me around like a puppy dog.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-15-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I hear you. I do feel good when I am wearing a good cologne. The main worrt I had was having to explain a phero smell. I try to keep this to myself, and don't want someone asking about it, particularly where I'll see the same people over and over (like work).

Comment

Better to have them asking what that great cologne is than what that weird smell is. I use pheros at work every day and never had anyone comment about the phero smell. Even when they bleed thru when my cologne begins to fade. I put some cologne in a 2 ml spray bottle and keep it in my pocket in case I need to refresh. Those leftover sample bottles are perfect for that.

Comment

Yep cologne is a must cause I wear cologne with my pheros daily and I've had a few co workers of the opposite sex say I smell good a few times on a weekly basis plus im always getting good hits cause they are always smelling the cologne I wear

Comment

I tell it to everyone, so... Go to Sephora or Macy's. Find some you like and then ask a woman that works there (or gay guy). Macy's usually has mature women working there, while Sephora usually has younger women. Macy's has a bigger selection in store, but Sephora...younger women. In other words: if you want a big selection and/or want/don't care about the advice of nature women, go to Macy's. If you want a good selection that isn't as big as most Macy's and want the advice of younger women, find a Sephora.

I usually don't ask for advice too much unless I am stuck between two, but it is worth noting. (Also, Sephora does have a tester kit in store/online if you wish to try multiple, popular brands.)

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                                ObscuredFacade commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I usually say "ask someone" if you are unsure, because some colognes that are good -- Aventus, to name one -- is either a big hit or a big miss with women.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X