yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sales Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Talk

I will be heading out Saturday to get myself a new motorcycle, and I will be buying one from a private owner. So long as the bike looks as good as it sounds, I want it. Now, the guy originally priced it at $4600 firm and not rushing to sell in the listing, and then brought it down to $4500 after a few days. A few days later, the guy now says $4200 firm. (The funny thing is that everyone can see this as he hasn't deleted his old posts.)

You can tell where I want to go with this... I want to talk him down -- into the mid 3000s if possible. I originally thought BW, but on the off chance I get too much into the sale, I might intimidate the guy into fighting back unintentionally. I am now leaning towards Wolf, P96, and possibly Cohesion. I will have my order containing Connections coming in tomorrow, so that is an option (though I have no experience in Connections yet). Thoughts, ideas?

Would Cohesion work with a guy though? I'd use BW as it is not as intimidated as we thought. With P96, it might get toned down a bit as well.

Comment

My choice for this situation?...As far as XS products go: Ascend, Connections,Cohesion.

Comment

Wolf nothing else needed imo. If the guy likes you and you both have a good rapport going he's more likely to drop the price. BW imo is too unpredictable, I've had some instances of guys getting really defensive over little pathetic shit when I've used it.

Comment

Wolf, Connections, and Cohesion it is. I feel Wolf already has similar mones that Connections has, but we shall see. (I would add Ascend, but because I was purchasing Corpo from AD, I didn't put Ascend on my last order. Big mistake.) Though, would it hurt to take out Cohesion and add P96 in it's place? I was think a 2:1:1/2:1:25mcg combination.

Comment

You would probably be better off using P96 than Cohesion. Although there is a study that found men more cooperative after exposure to A1 there has been no anecdotal, applied findings in the community to support the idea. I think that P96 should be good at building rapport. Connections will not only give you a trustworthy air, it could be for getting useful info that might normally be guarded. In sales, the more they tell you, the more of an upper hand you have. I'd go 2:2:25.

Comment

How did it go with the sale and what pheros did you end up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                How did it go with the sale and what pheros did you end up with?
                I ended up holding off on the purchase because a nearby dealer had something he wanted me to take a look at, and family matters came up in the evening. I may try a combo if I find something else soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X