yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo first impression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo first impression

I've been trying Taboo for the last weeks and here are my 1st impressions: I'm in the mid thirties and taboo doesn't seems to affect much in the flirt department. I did notice that younger women (early twenties) were more open to approach and new discussion, but not with older woman. I did notice that long term effect (+1-2h) with female friends were making them a bit too talkative, gave me an headache after 2 hours! I will try it out with more timid woman

I did try once Taboo and Love Boat with the girl I hang with. It made her really talkative and said a few things without being aware she said them!

So, anyone noticed that taboo seems more about making girls talks than really help in the approaching?

It is hard to say for me. I did try some sample sprays one night on the premise it was social (with a sexual undertone), and I believe it accomplished just that.

Comment

Not sure I understand. You said younger women were more open to your approach but then said that it doesn't help with approaching. What do you mean?

As far as the age disparity, Taboo is so named because it was designed for use with younger women not older ones.

Comment

It does work on younger women because I've seen it do it's thing personally

Comment

After ready me back, it does seems confusing but you did answer my question though. Since I'm trying to approach older women (~35), my question was more about this age group. So taboo is more effective on younger girl.

Another thing I noticed with Taboo, my introvert male friend seems more talkative when I use Taboo, so I guest it could help with friendship too

Comment

Since you're trying to attract older women then perhaps Evolve or Prowl might be better options.

Comment

Yes, I will try it, I just received evolve by mail

Is it a good mix with ascend without cohesion ?

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post

I think is a good option, ascend have the status, evolve the social and sexual, try it and comments your results.
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post

Sure, should work just fine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X