yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    Scottie2Hottie I have read it. Brute is like a true jerk that I have to be congruent with the vibe. Maybe I'll BW a bit to get to that.
    Idk that it's something that you have to be congruent with. I haven't changed anything about myself and I've gotten good results. Either that or I'm already a jerk and I don't think that I am. I AM a very confident person but that's an important characteristic with any phero. Having tried Brute, I don't think it's as brutish as it is described.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Idk that it's something that you have to be congruent with. I haven't changed anything about myself and I've gotten good results. Either that or I'm already a jerk and I don't think that I am. I AM a very confident person but that's an important characteristic with any phero. Having tried Brute, I don't think it's as brutish as it is described.
      I'm an introvert though so SOB works nicely for me atm but I'll get Brute sample to try for sure next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I'm an introvert though so SOB works nicely for me atm but I'll get Brute sample to try for sure next time.
        Sadly I am the same way until I get going, but I would say I am more the "sigma" than anything. I tried BW the other day with some crappy dab (from a sample), but even then I felt empowered alpha-like. Ill try it again tonight with proper "dabs" and report back to you. I don't want to jump on the BW bandwagon, but if it works then whatever! (Also, when I say sigma I mean I only have the alpha side come out at work or when I need it to, otherwise I am laid back and easy to get along with.)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X