yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Requested

XS has so many pheromone options...I love it! Though, it can be a daunting task to find products that are known to be beneficial to the community with successful experiences -- Hell, if I am writing this then I am sure at least one other man out there is going after the name products before the limited. Thus, I would like some opinions on what is felt as a must-try/must-buy. I say must-try because I bought a pheromone from another company (Latina by PT) because the company has some products that work very well for me, and primary targets in my area consist of Caucasions and Latinas. But honestly,XS seems to have a little something for every person, for every occassion, if not at the very least a potential to mix for an occassion. As I am trying to get into the testing field a bit more with specific pheromone (moxes) on top of testing others from other companies, I hope to gather some top picks by the community.

For those who don't know already, I am a younger Caucasion male (early 20s) with Caucasion and Latina targets around that age or younger. I need to buy bigger bottles eventually of XiSt, Evolve, and Cohesion, but I at least have them. I also have P96 at 12.5mcg, and samples of Ascend, Taboo, and Odyssey. I do plan on getting Ascend in a larger bottle, but others are a tossup. (I chose Cohesion as I heard it is a good mix with sexual mones, so I plan to test that.)

At this point, I am hoping to spread my horizons a bit and hear what are "your" top favorite pheromones and/or mixes. (If you list a mix, keep it under 4 pheromones used, unless you have a mix that lights you up like a Christmas tree on a skyscraper.) Let's also keep mixes geared towards dating (casual or serious) and bar/clubbing scenes. Even if it doesn't fall within my above age/ethnitcy range but the mix works for you, I am interested. If you have multiple mixes to share, the more the merrier! We shall also try to keep this geared towards XS mixes only, unless you want to sing praises about another company that you mixed with or used standalone. Cheers!

Connections is a great one to try. Pair that with Cohesion and P96.
    One of my favorite combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      Connections is a great one to try. Pair that with Cohesion and P96.
      One of my favorite combos.
      Ages (and ethnicities) for the hits? And have to ever tried Evolve with Cohesion and P96?

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Ages (and ethnicities) for the hits? And have to ever tried Evolve with Cohesion and P96?
        Hits young and old.
        I have not tried evolve with those two.
        I use evolve like I use Turn up the Heat...I spray it on at night when we are comfortable and potential is there.

Comment

For standalone, I like SOB. It is a great product on its own or in combo with Xist from my findings. Connections is great also. Had someone talked about their stuff I shouldn't have known.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            For standalone, I like SOB. It is a great product on its own or in combo with Xist from my findings. Connections is great also. Had someone talked about their stuff I shouldn't have known.
            My issue is I don't always have time to get into drawn- out events. I am looking for hard-hitting mixes. That doesn't mean it cannot necessarily need a guiding hand, but something blatantly hard hitting. Ideas would be like Nude and BW -- both hit hard but one is easier to guide than the other. I feel like PXS has the most potential over other companies, but specific pheromone builds cause a stronger need to understand each mone better.

Comment

My issue is I don't always have time to get into drawn- out events. I am looking for hard-hitting mixes. That doesn't mean it cannot necessarily need a guiding hand, but something blatantly hard hitting. Ideas would be like Nude and BW -- both hit hard but one is easier to guide than the other. I feel like PXS has the most potential over other companies, but specific pheromone builds cause a stronger need to understand each mone better.
              SOB is pretty hard hitting. I have used BW, AV, NA as well and SOB got me hits right away. I wore Connections only once and my target shared her secrets within half an hour.

Comment

SOB is pretty hard hitting. I have used BW, AV, NA as well and SOB got me hits right away. I wore Connections only once and my target shared her secrets within half an hour.
                You would say that it works better than BW? Or does it work differently that BW (or BW + AV)?

Comment

Yes Bloodburn, Connections is very powerful.
                  I wore it to work and most of my customers (male and female) had crazy stories to tell about themselves and others...then they will give you a confused face like...'did I just say that?'

Comment

What would everyone say about Celebrity? Some say it is like Instant Shine, but we are aware Scottie is going more in depth and not settling for less. Nevertheless, could Celebrity be a temporary replacement?

As for Connections, do you say mixed with Cohesion and P96 that it is a good formula for adding a sexual vibe, or will Evolve/Taboo need to be substituted somewhere in there?

Comment

What would everyone say about Celebrity? Some say it is like Instant Shine, but we are aware Scottie is going more in depth and not settling for less. Nevertheless, could Celebrity be a temporary replacement?

As for Connections, do you say mixed with Cohesion and P96 that it is a good formula for adding a sexual vibe, or will Evolve/Taboo need to be substituted somewhere in there?
                      I get nothing Instant Shine like from Celebrity. If I thought it was anything like it I would be bathing in the stuff. I have tested Celebrity extensively and in all that time only maybe twice have I ever gotten a hit. Once from my step father and once from a 16 yro girl in the grocery store (awkward). For the most part it does nothing for me.

I wouldn't consider Connections/Cohesion/P96 to be sexual. It's comfort and connectedness. Taboo is more flirty social/light sexual. Evolve is more social/sexual.

To me Evolve is more suited to date night where you will be (hopefully) spending a rather extended period of time together or the application is timed so as to be entering more into the sexual cycle of the product.

For clubbing you want a different kind of blend. In a sense you're dealing with a lot of "background noise" that can "drown out a phero". Lots of testosterone concentrated in one place. Also in a club there is a greater likelihood that a certain percentage of women are looking to hook up. They are seeking a different type of signature than on a date. High status/high sexual speaks to them. At least IME that is what has worked. So for clubs you want something attention grabbing. Something that unashamedly says "I want sex" and I'm the man to give it to you. Evolve could work if you're willing to put some time into it. But IME women who truly just want sex don't want to waste a lot of time. Often they can grow impatient and end up blowing you off for another before the night is over. That being said I think you want something that says high status like Ascend and/or something highly sexual like SOB, Domination or Brute. Each of those blends is unapologetic. The question is can you pull it off? Because the things is that if you've going to wear a bold blend then you need to act boldly. Someone once said that wearing a heavy sexual/high Enone blend is like walking around with your dick hanging out. lol Act like a stud, be seen as a stud. Act shy and passive, be seen as a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I get nothing Instant Shine like from Celebrity. If I thought it was anything like it I would be bathing in the stuff. I have tested Celebrity extensively and in all that time only maybe twice have I ever gotten a hit. Once from my step father and once from a 16 yro girl in the grocery store (awkward). For the most part it does nothing for me.

I wouldn't consider Connections/Cohesion/P96 to be sexual. It's comfort and connectedness. Taboo is more flirty social/light sexual. Evolve is more social/sexual.

To me Evolve is more suited to date night where you will be (hopefully) spending a rather extended period of time together or the application is timed so as to be entering more into the sexual cycle of the product.

For clubbing you want a different kind of blend. In a sense you're dealing with a lot of "background noise" that can "drown out a phero". Lots of testosterone concentrated in one place. Also in a club there is a greater likelihood that a certain percentage of women are looking to hook up. They are seeking a different type of signature than on a date. High status/high sexual speaks to them. At least IME that is what has worked. So for clubs you want something attention grabbing. Something that unashamedly says "I want sex" and I'm the man to give it to you. Evolve could work if you're willing to put some time into it. But IME women who truly just want sex don't want to waste a lot of time. Often they can grow impatient and end up blowing you off for another before the night is over. That being said I think you want something that says high status like Ascend and/or something highly sexual like SOB, Domination or Brute. Each of those blends is unapologetic. The question is can you pull it off? Because the things is that if you've going to wear a bold blend then you need to act boldly. Someone once said that wearing a heavy sexual/high Enone blend is like walking around with your dick hanging out. lol Act like a stud, be seen as a stud. Act shy and passive, be seen as a weirdo.
                        Are we going to have to wait and pray Project Radiance draws to a close, and that PXS will produce? Too bad Celebrity doesn't live up to the likeness of IS. Only a matter of time until we have something like it or better.

I have yet to try Domination even though I have it. I will be headed out later, but some busy work tomorrow is afoot. I'll see what I can do with something else at a college-like bar, and report back.

In the meantime, anymore mixes or product recommendation (primarily from PXS) are welcome!

Comment

You would say that it works better than BW? Or does it work differently that BW (or BW + AV)?
                          It works differently than BW. SOB doesn't intimidate everyone like BW, an alpha type of phero. It's a SOB kinda vibe, a playboy.

Comment

It works differently than BW. SOB doesn't intimidate everyone like BW, an alpha type of phero. It's a SOB kinda vibe, a playboy.
                            BW actually I quite enjoyed from a sample yesterday. It wasn't a busy night, but I'll have to journal it. Would you say SOB is strong by itself (or with P96) or coupled with another XS mone?

Comment

BW actually I quite enjoyed from a sample yesterday. It wasn't a busy night, but I'll have to journal it. Would you say SOB is strong by itself (or with P96) or coupled with another XS mone?
                              It is strong by itself.

Comment

Are we going to have to wait and pray Project Radiance draws to a close, and that PXS will produce? Too bad Celebrity doesn't live up to the likeness of IS. Only a matter of time until we have something like it or better.

I have yet to try Domination even though I have it. I will be headed out later, but some busy work tomorrow is afoot. I'll see what I can do with something else at a college-like bar, and report back.

In the meantime, anymore mixes or product recommendation (primarily from PXS) are welcome!
                                Well Project Radiance is close to over. I've determined an optimal dosage range. So if I approach XSteveO it will be a low dose formula with an optimal dosage range from 3-5 sprays. This will allow a bit of room for people to custom tailor the dosage a bit. Also I think that being somewhat low dosage will make it more feasible to produce. At three sprays it resembles TM6. At four sprays it is like TM7. And at five sprays it reflects TM15 which is as yet undisclosed. I think I prefer TM15 personally. I have another mix TM16 in mind that I'm going to test as soon as my new batch of singles is ready to use. If it doesn't pan out then I know what I'm going to go with. Even if Steve won't produce it I have enough singles to keep me stockpiled for a couple of months.

Comment

Bloodburn If you like SOB then you should request samples of Brute. I think I prefer it over SOB. I've been testing it lately and have gotten some good hits. It not only has high Enone and cops like SOB but also Rone, Anol, Bnol and 3 secret ingredients. You should check it out. Maybe ask for some samples.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    Bloodburn If you like SOB then you should request samples of Brute. I think I prefer it over SOB. I've been testing it lately and have gotten some good hits. It not only has high Enone and cops like SOB but also Rone, Anol, Bnol and 3 secret ingredients. You should check it out. Maybe ask for some samples.
                                    That sounds like a great mix. I like SOB because I'm normally a nice guy type but I'll ask for some sample. Thank you.

Comment

That sounds like a great mix. I like SOB because I'm normally a nice guy type but I'll ask for some sample. Thank you.
                                      Go to the store and read about it. I think it may pique your interest.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I have read it. Brute is like a true jerk that I have to be congruent with the vibe. Maybe I'll BW a bit to get to that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X