yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ACE Combo question - What's the hype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Combo question - What's the hype?

Good afternoon lads,

I just had a quick question about the ACE combo. I'm new to this forum and the science of phermones (having only used SOB and Ascend) and would like know what the experience is like wearing Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve paired together. I have samples of all of them but have been refraining to use except Ascend. Only time I paired Ascend with anything was with a spray of cohesion. I noticed that my lab partner was a LOT more inclined to be chatty. I know she's interested in me but have not done much as I have a girlfriend but she was extremely chatty and flirty with cohesion mixed in.

For me it's been a great combo. When my boss, Bitchface, took over as GM at my store we butted heads a lot. I started using ACE and things dramatically changed. Ascend gave me more respect and a leadership role on our team. Cohesion tamed the shrew. And Evolve got me attraction hits like crazy. I got at least six promotion offers in as many months. Bitchface is now a purring kitten. I've even gotten IOIs from her. I'm now her favorite employee. She often says how amazing I am. That I'm a sexy beast. Perhaps not the most professional stance from her at times but I'll take any advantage I can get at work.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 02-25-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Ah I see, so it IS just an all around good combo to get females on your side. Obviously with attractions lol

Comment

I have a natural alphaness to me. Not that I'm big and imposing, it's more of an attitude thing. When are retired from my previous career as a chef I was out of my element. I had to establish myself all over again. I think my alpha characteristics are why I butted heads with Bitchface. Ascend smoothed out my demeanor. By altering my natural signature with Ascend I garnered not only respect but cooperation. I think that's the genius behind Ascend. It doesn't just say I Am Alpha but people want to go along with you. Being alpha can breed animosity if it's not tempered. Ascend brought that to the table. People look up to you and want to follow your lead. They put trust in you. You are a leader but you're like, as well. Adding Cohesion brings an element of comfort in women. It has attraction qualities of it's own. But you're not the big bad wolf, you're the cuddly masculine teddy bear. It seems to encourage kino. Touching will increase. I think that Ascend and Cohesion brings with it an admiration. It seems to anchor imprinting. Women want to appease you. Evolve is a great social/sexual. It's not the raw sexual power that you get from Domination. The best way to describe it as sexy. While it does have sexual power in it's own way it's not a beat you over the head and drag you back to my cave kind of sexuality. It's more subtle. Combine ACE and you have a real sexy beast. It's the total package.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          For me it's been a great combo. When my boss, Bitchface, took over as GM at my store we butted heads a lot. I started using ACE and things dramatically changed. Ascend gave me more respect and a leadership role on our team. Cohesion tamed the shrew. And Evolve got me attraction hits like crazy. I got at least six promotion offers in as many months. Bitchface is now a purring kitten. I've even gotten IOIs from her. I'm now her favorite customer. She oftens says how amazing I am. That I'm a sexy beast. Perhaps not the most professional stance from her at times but I'll take any advantage I can get at work.
          Nice, I just have 1 promotion and I wish for another one haha, I didn't try evolve in my work yet, I think I am going to waste it because in my office we are 3 men, there is women around but for now they are not coming as too many times I wish, I want to try evolve with ascend but later when I know more women come in to my office, I don't have cohesion because I think I don't need it but with all your reviews about cohesion I am doubting.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

I can see why you dont want to waste your Evolve. Makes sense. I work with all women but my main reason is because I work with the public. If the right woman walks in want to have my sexy on. Lol

Maybe give cohesion a try. There was a study that determine men to be more co-operative when exposed to A1. It's worth testing.

Comment

I can see why you dont want to waste your Evolve. Makes sense. I work with all women but my main reason is because I work with the public. If the right woman walks in want to have my sexy on. Lol

Maybe give cohesion a try. There was a study that determine men to be more co-operative when exposed to A1. It's worth testing.
              Yes, I would like to work with women inside my office to test the others mones I have, there is women but outside the office and I don't have time to expose with them. Very interesting about cohesion, maybe I can buy it with my next order. I don't know why I was thinking cohesion was more to calm down ladies haha
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Yes, I would like to work with women inside my office to test the others mones I have, there is women but outside the office and I don't have time to expose with them. Very interesting about cohesion, maybe I can buy it with my next order. I don't know why I was thinking cohesion was more to calm down ladies haha
                Since I don't work with men I haven't had a chance to test that theory and I don't know that it's been confirmed by any additional research.

Comment

Since I don't work with men I haven't had a chance to test that theory and I don't know that it's been confirmed by any additional research.
                  I would like to try it, I was reading the description about cohesion and I really intrigued, I want to test it.
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

I would like to try it, I was reading the description about cohesion and I really intrigued, I want to test it.
                    Go for it. What can it hurt?

Comment

Go for it. What can it hurt?
                      Uhh looking in my secret trunk i found a cohesion sample, I didn't know that I have one, I am going to test it
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Uhh looking in my secret trunk i found a cohesion sample, I didn't know that I have one, I am going to test it
                        Awesome! Look forward to your findings.

Comment

Looking forward to your report as well. I have tried Cohesion sample with Evolve sample before but didn't quite know if they did anything. I have Cohesion oil now but still haven't tested it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Looking forward to your report as well. I have tried Cohesion sample with Evolve sample before but didn't quite know if they did anything. I have Cohesion oil now but still haven't tested it.
                            Yes, today I am going to use 1 spray sample of cohesion and 1 drop ascend and see what happens.
                            Xsr89
                            Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X