yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend with Cop + Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend with Cop + Xist

Hi all

Anyone know if the mix of Ascend with cops and Xist would work well together, specially for older women (35+) ? I'm kinda new around, but is it possible that cops may be counter productive with Xist ?

Thanks!

That should be a well balanced mix for your target age, add Cohesion/Evolve in there to really get it going depending yon your goal.

Comment

I used to believe that XiSt n cops don't mix but some have had success with SOB and XiSt. I had to rethink that theory.

Comment

I'd like to try out Ascend and Xist as well. I'd love to know if anyone has tried this combo. I found ascend and cohesion very good but have not paired them with evolve. I'm potentially interested in trying the ACE combo.

Comment

Yesterday I tried the ascend/cops with the friend I'm hanging out with (not really gf). I tried easy (1 spray) and did notice she seemed to see me as more confident and the evening ended up the right way, specially since we talked a few hours before that she didn't want to continue the hanging out

No discussion about smelling another woman on me. Gonna try the xist / ascend combo next time

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
            I'd like to try out Ascend and Xist as well. I'd love to know if anyone has tried this combo. I found ascend and cohesion very good but have not paired them with evolve. I'm potentially interested in trying the ACE combo.
            I think you should give it a shot. ACEX is a great combo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X