yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Journal With Pheromones On The 5th Largest Student Population University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Journal With Pheromones On The 5th Largest Student Population University

I'm currently a 4.0 student and I'm a junior. I'm a male aged 23 so lots of these girls are younger than me. Which hasn't been a problem yet because they never ask and if they do I say I'm a junior.

The first mone experience was with XIST because I didn't read it was for long term relationships. I used it anyways on a night out at the club. We randomly walked into the apartment complex elevator to head down and ran into two really attractive girls. They started laughing a lot and giggling. The dudes behind them were frozen in time. Not a single word down the elevator.

Later on that night as we get in both those girls start approaching us. Instant hug with both of them and I don't know them at all besides being in the elevator. The blonde girl is running motor mouth to me non stop. Looking directly in my eyes and we just got to bar and haven't had anything to drink.

we start walking around to VIP and two hot blonde girls that didn't know anyone came right up to our table and stood right next to us. I didn't say anything because I was already talking to other girls. I scooted away from them and some guy took my spot next to them. She looked at him and left and walked back over to me.

Also, talked to 4 other girls earlier. We broke it off real fast because they were boring and not that hot but average.

We went back up to VP and all these girls came right next to our railing waving at us to come down and dance with them. It was weird but awesome. Also My friend next to me is getting dominated by this girl. she is jumping all over him. I never had to make a choice between with 6 girls I wanted to leave with but left with the hot blonde.

This is not a typical night at all for us. Usually we don't even talk to girls or bring them back. but I was just trying to test out the product. People say XIST should be for long term relations and takes a while to work like weeks. This is completely the opposite of what I experienced.

Another experience with XIST in a bar. Everyone was beyond nice which is very weird in a drunk college bar. We were on the patio with open seats next to us. Two groups of girls randomly sat down on both sides of us which is strange but could've happended without the mones. Then I'm noticing a lot of strong eye contact from some of the hottest girls at the bar. then as my friend left to go get beer two girls walked over and approached me.

It was my fault I messed up the interaction because I made fun of her too much and it wasn't that playful. Still got to get better at my game but the weird thing is as she left she looked back waved and smiled at me.

These are the only two times I used XIST at bars and they have far exceed the other times at bars where I used ascend and evolve.

To me its like girls can easier identify the wearer of the pheromones with XIST than others. Just an observation. Also girls are more willing to talk to you and approach you on XIST. I haven't had any approaches with Evolve/Ascend on at bar. Girls will look really submissive with their heads down and mumble their words.

So I'll probably stick with XIST in bars because its way more epic so far. Let me know why you guys think that is. Any advice. Any combo advice?

Comment

I was wearing evolve xs to class. I forgot my homework that was worth 50 points and it would have destroyed my grade if I got a zero. She is a hard ball for turning homework in before class and not letting anyone turn it in after class. So I was pretty much screwed since I didn't do it.

I knew I had evolve on so might as well try right? I sit in the first seat in class and she sees me filling out the homework she just collected. I do it in class and after the class is over without saying anything hand her the homework assignment and walked out. She just looked at me, didn't say anything, and put it in her collection pile.

Got my grade back and got perfect score. She is notorious for not accepting late homework and has sent students to academic violations before for cheating on quizzes.

Wow this stuff really works. She stares at me a lot during class when I wear evolve. Really close to since I'm only 5 feet away.

We don't know if its because of the mones or not but I'll take it.

Comment

Sounds like a great start! Careful with the XiSt as it does have a good imprinting effect that may lead to fallout on younger women, thus the idea for LTR (or so I hear). Also, there is a sub-section for journals

All in all, good but some more application details wouldn't hurt. Also, for parties and what have you, try out XiSt + evolve for a combination that amplifies both effects; again, be careful where you try this and start small. Good job on your hits, and we look forward to your progress!

Comment

Great reports. Xist is for LTR in some way because it is advertised as a friendzone breaker and its ability to imprint on targets. B
          ut in truth, Xist can be many more based on reports.
          Last edited by Bloodburn; 02-21-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

The idea that XiSt takes awhile to work really applies to someone you already know well. Someone who already has a firm image of you. With those whom you don't know it can have an immediate effect. Some have had success by combining XiSt and sexuals. For example, XiSt and SOB. It might seem counterintuitive given that one says perfect boyfriend and the other says bad boy player but it seems to work.

What you said about women holding their heads down and speaking softly sounds like a status hit. I'm curious, how much Ascend were you using?

Also how much Evolve have you been using?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              The idea that XiSt takes awhile to work really applies to someone you already know well. Someone who already has a firm image of you. With those whom you don't know it can have an immediate effect. Some have had success by combining XiSt and sexuals. For example, XiSt and SOB. It might seem counterintuitive given that one says perfect boyfriend and the other says bad boy player but it seems to work.

What you said about women holding their heads down and speaking softly sounds like a status hit. I'm curious, how much Ascend were you using?

Also how much Evolve have you been using?
              Initially was doing 1 sample size spray in the gym in my shirt then a bunch of girls workout next to me. Girl even tried running me down to get into the same elevator and talk.

The drops work but getting less hits around the room.

Two Sprays in the Gym and at Night/Bar EVOLVE. Girls don't approach me on Evolve, they just get close, and want you to do it so they don't think they are going to piss you off.

Same thing in math class a week ago. I sprayed a shit ton on. Girl next to me was grabbing her inner leg next to her vagina and her feet were pointing away from me which is a bad body language sign. Then I asked her is she need any paper and everything changed. She moved her backpack, opened up her feet and pointed them in my direction, then smiled. It was incredible.

Also these kids keep talking in class and I was wearing ascend. I gave professor a dirty look like I was pissed and shes always looking at me during lecture so she knew something was up. She almost tore them a new one. Like berating them for bothering me. She almost kicked them out. It seems like she understood they were bothering me and helped me out. I guess its the status thing.

This shit is powerful and I really hope it doesn't blow up to much because there will be more competition in the future.

Comment

I was at local bar one night on ascend. This is by far the best night at this particular bar. As soon as I walk in there is like 20 smoking hot sorority girls giving me the eye right away. As we walk in the eye contact is increasing everywhere. Everyone somehow pinpointed it to me which is awesome. I did one sample size spray on my neck before I went out. Girls were running into us when there was plenty of room to scoot by. Girls were seriously staring us down like predators. Not breaking eye contact.

Then walked up to two girls and hit it off right away. She is totally onto me from the start and we keep talking for about an hour. They actually left to go buys us drinks. Yes this shit is so powerful that girls will buy you drinks instead of you buying them drinks. They came back to get our drinks and this girl starts taking pictures of me and sending it to her mom. Then she wanted a picture of just us two and also sent that one to her mom. It was really weird and that shit has never happened to me before ever in my life.

I'm noticing something here. All Been around the neck area and just one spray in the sample bottle which is half of a regular bottle spray. That might work better and will continue to do that.

Comment

Also noticed a girl taking a picture of me in the gym on Evolve, Ascend, and XIST... It wasn't in a bad way. She was smiling and giggling. She was texting her friend that was a girl.

Comment

Side effects so far..... Some girls turned around a lot and looked at me in class this past week while wearing ascend, evolve, and xist all together. Don't know if I smelled or looking for the guy who smelled good. I could see a lot of girls moving their legs in weird ways I've never seen before. On girl was doing something weird with her feet when she looked at me.

Also, later this day I wore this combo to the gym and some girl started talking to me out of no where as I passed her. I couldn't hear because I had headphones in.

She was so hot and will talk to her next time I see her. I missed so many chances of having great conversations with girls over the past few weeks by simply not being on guard when girls come up to me. I'm not used to it yet. They approach out of nowhere, I'm off guard, and don't get the number or talk more.

Honestly, because its shocking that is happening. I'm 6ft 2, muscle build, good face, fairly trim, good style. Nothing like this before pheromones but after I have all these stories now.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                      Sounds like a great start! Careful with the XiSt as it does have a good imprinting effect that may lead to fallout on younger women, thus the idea for LTR (or so I hear). Also, there is a sub-section for journals

All in all, good but some more application details wouldn't hurt. Also, for parties and what have you, try out XiSt + evolve for a combination that amplifies both effects; again, be careful where you try this and start small. Good job on your hits, and we look forward to your progress!
                      How worried should we be about imprinting. Will girls go stalkerish on me and try to hurt me or what? How bad can it get? Can fallout occur just from sitting next to same girls everyday in class?

Comment

I haven't experimented that much, so take my knowledge on XiSt only from other pros using it.

More or less, XiSt has the potential to cause fallout. When I say fallout, imagine borderline "crazy girlfriend". I would say as long as you don't lead anyone on, fallout shouldn't occur, but perhaps crushing may be more common. As far as being worried, I would say don't be worried about imprinting. In almost any relationship (even casual), you want to imprint at least a bit. ONS you may not want to imprint, but so as long as the same girls you aren't giviing attention to (with positive feedback) consistently with XiSt then you should be fine. See what some others have to say about XiSt...it is a complicated mix.

Comment

Originally posted by emaaze View Post
                          Side effects so far..... Some girls turned around a lot and looked at me in class this past week while wearing ascend, evolve, and xist all together. Don't know if I smelled or looking for the guy who smelled good. [b]I could see a lot of girls moving their legs in weird ways I've never seen before. On girl was doing something weird with her feet when she looked at me.]/b]

Also, later this day I wore this combo to the gym and some girl started talking to me out of no where as I passed her. I couldn't hear because I had headphones in.

She was so hot and will talk to her next time I see her. I missed so many chances of having great conversations with girls over the past few weeks by simply not being on guard when girls come up to me. I'm not used to it yet. They approach out of nowhere, I'm off guard, and don't get the number or talk more.

Honestly, because its shocking that is happening. I'm 6ft 2, muscle build, good face, fairly trim, good style. Nothing like this before pheromones but after I have all these stories now.
                          What do you mean by moving their legs in weird ways? Can you describe it?

Comment

Holy shit dude, those are all good hits and they're much more descriptive than what most people post. I honestly think you have some strong game and an observant eye. I gave my SOB oil to a friend to try it out and knowing him (little game/nice guy; always friendzoned) he couldn't identify a single sign of interest such as hair play, pupils, and etc. You already have game bro and that combo will make your life better. Scottie above answered my question about ACE combo and he was right. Ascend itself is a mad hitter that gets everyone to be friendlier to you and appease you but ACE combo DESTROYS in terms of dating and meeting new women. My god I can't wait to finish my bottle of Ascend and order the entire combo package.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
                              Holy shit dude, those are all good hits and they're much more descriptive than what most people post. I honestly think you have some strong game and an observant eye. I gave my SOB oil to a friend to try it out and knowing him (little game/nice guy; always friendzoned) he couldn't identify a single sign of interest such as hair play, pupils, and etc. You already have game bro and that combo will make your life better. Scottie above answered my question about ACE combo and he was right. Ascend itself is a mad hitter that gets everyone to be friendlier to you and appease you but ACE combo DESTROYS in terms of dating and meeting new women. My god I can't wait to finish my bottle of Ascend and order the entire combo package.
                              I'm glad you're having some success.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X