yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Club/bar mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club/bar mix

Anyone have any recommendations for a club bar combo for a early 30s Caucasian. The bars are usually Hispanic 21-35 y/o. So far I have evolve,a1, andcohesion sprays also have a little p96 left but I guess it can't be bought anymore?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

I hear evolve plus cohesion is a good mix... Ask around! As for P96, I did order some days ago. Give it some time for it to come back.

Comment

I'm sure P96 will come back soon. They're selling well. For club mix, do you plan to expose mones to one target or several? Evolve is known to take its time to evolve from social to sexual so if your plan is only not for just one target, I'd spray Evolve several hours before going to club to make it more in-your-face sexual vibe.

Comment

Try evolve with cohesion like our friends said, testing is the only way to know if it works for you.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          I'm sure P96 will come back soon. They're selling well. For club mix, do you plan to expose mones to one target or several? Evolve is known to take its time to evolve from social to sexual so if your plan is only not for just one target, I'd spray Evolve several hours before going to club to make it more in-your-face sexual vibe.
          Great advice! Always used it about 45 mins before! multiple targets i'm the only Caucasian in my area so I already stand out but a lot of feedback I get is I am intimidating for girls to talk to they get shy often. Do you think the cohesion will help?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

From other forums its been said that Rone heavy mones do well for Hispanic women.
            I have found that to be personally true.
            Id go with Ascend and Evolve with some P96

Comment

I have been using evolve oil with p96 sprat with decent results. However I remember I was getting approached more when I used evolve spray vs the oil with the p96 I think it may be due to me putting the oil on only 1 hour prior? Anyway my shipment of a1 xsist and cohesion (all sprays)will be with me by the weekend so I'm exited to mix and let you guys know. Any suggestions where to start?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Your variable results regarding approaches are likely due to the difference in projection with oils vs sprays. Oils only project about 2-4 ft. Sprays can reach up to 10 ft. If you want to get the most from your oils then you need to get in close for an extended period.

As far as recommendations it would be helpful to know what your goals are.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Your variable results regarding approaches are likely due to the difference in projection with oils vs sprays. Oils only project about 2-4 ft. Sprays can reach up to 10 ft. If you want to get the most from your oils then you need to get in close for an extended period.

As far as recommendations it would be helpful to know what your goals are.
                  Goals for this instance would be ONS or just to get in contact to work up to that. The bar I go too is small and the guys overpopluate the girls usually 2:1 but being Caucasian I am told I already stick out but am difficult to approach due to them being intimidated ( I don't cold approach I will only go for girls giving me a hard stare). I would be looking for something sexual/comfort based!
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

lol guys overpopulate most bars regardless of where you go.

Try 1 Evolve and see how that goes before testing more. IME Latinas respond to high Enone but if the ones you encounter are already intimidated then 1 may be sufficient. You can either combine it with 2-3 Cohesion or 40-60 mcg of A1.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      lol guys overpopulate most bars regardless of where you go.

Try 1 Evolve and see how that goes before testing more. IME Latinas respond to high Enone but if the ones you encounter are already intimidated then 1 may be sufficient. You can either combine it with 2-3 Cohesion or 40-60 mcg of A1.
                      Great I'll try evolve with cohesion Friday and see what I get then I'll switch it up with a1 Saturday will report back!
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Failed to get my other mones in time but did go out twice with 1 drop evolve and 1 25mg of p96. Went to a bar and was approached by 4 different girls on Friday and Saturday I was approached by 2 I have to owe a lot of it to the mones before when I was unsure how to use them (was using x3 times that amount) I was getting ghosted by everyone besides the much older women.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Good hits then! About which ages and ethnicities were youbapproached by? And any other IOIs without approaches by others?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Failed to get my other mones in time but did go out twice with 1 drop evolve and 1 25mg of p96. Went to a bar and was approached by 4 different girls on Friday and Saturday I was approached by 2 I have to owe a lot of it to the mones before when I was unsure how to use them (was using x3 times that amount) I was getting ghosted by everyone besides the much older women.
                              Nice. Would love to know the details on the approaches.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X