yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Library of mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library of mones?

Is there a list or library of mones and mone like chemicals some where with descriptions of what they do?

Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

Comment

Awesome! Thanks! I'd like to work my way up to mixing my own blends so I thought I'd try to get some education on the subject ahead of time.

Comment

That link is a good resource. I still refer back to it occasionally. Pheromones are about the journey. I've been using for 15 yrs and I'm still learning. It's a never ending process. Just when you think you've got it figured out you realize there's more to learn. But it's a fun and fascinating hobby.

Comment

I'm a big science nerd, so I ready get into learning stuff like this. Of course it's going to be a while before I feel like I'm well versed in this. I really enjoyed it the last time I got into it, and I learned a lot, but it's been so long I feel like I have to start all over lol.

Comment

The website is very interesting, I had read some things over there.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
              I'm a big science nerd, so I ready get into learning stuff like this. Of course it's going to be a while before I feel like I'm well versed in this. I really enjoyed it the last time I got into it, and I learned a lot, but it's been so long I feel like I have to start all over lol.
              I start over every morning that I wake up.

Comment

Lol the older I get the more I run into that problem haha

Comment

Thats because you're growing and maturing. When your young you know it all. Yet all the while older folks are shaking their heads thinking you don't know Jack shit son. Why? Because they have lived life and seen it throw all kinds of curve balls. They know that the more you thinkyou've got it all figured out the less you know. But life isn't about knowing it all, it's about waking up fresh each morning and learning new lessins. Only a fool stagnates.

Comment

True story man! Every day I have to shake my head at the young crowd (20's) they seriously have no idea. Its cool though my 20 year old son still looks at me like I'm the keeper of knowledge, so I guess that's a parenting win lol

Comment

That website also got me started in pheromones journey. I can't recall why I googled the word pheromone in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        That website also got me started in pheromones journey. I can't recall why I googled the word pheromone in the first place.
                        When I started my journey there was no info like that available. We were all stumbling around searching in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

When I started my journey there was no info like that available. We were all stumbling around searching in the dark.
                          'back in my hayday we didn't have backpacks or school busses we had to tie our books up with a string and walk 15 miles to school'
                          -OG Scottie

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

'back in my hayday we didn't have backpacks or school busses we had to tie our books up with a string and walk 15 miles to school'
                            -OG Scottie

Up hill both ways.

Comment

• Marko76
                              Marko76 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              In 15' of snow

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Barefoot

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Oh, I miss those no internet or a good search engine days that we have to make trial and error on things, lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X