yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend Oil 1 Week Review/Thoughts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend Oil 1 Week Review/Thoughts!

Each morning, I applied 2 drops of Ascend oil (Acqua Di Gio) and covered with a similar fragrance Perry Ellis Red 360.

Some hits with Ascend that I remembered to jot down at the end of the day.
    1. Another coworker of mine could not stop stuttering and pretty much pushed past others to personally hand out my drink. I know this was the work of ascend because I work there and drinks are usually not given out in the way she did to me.
    2. At Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, the worker girl gave signs of attraction and went out of her own station (think of Chipotle) to hand out THREE falafel samples. Everyone else got one.
    3. Ex-manager incident.
    4. Many more hits I can't recall off the top of my head.
    Thanks SteveO. You're a absolutely stud.

One thing you will find with status blends is that people will tend to not approach you or engage in conversation UNTIL you open them. That's a sign that the blend works. They are showing respect. BUT once you do open them they will light up and gladly engage you.

I've never been shit tested with Ascend. I doubt it has less to do with you than the fact that XSteveO has developed a well balanced blend. In fact, given some other blend the characteristics of yourself that you described would invite shit testing.

I don't mind the smell of cops. In fact I love it. I don't mind smelling like I have some woman's love juice slathered all over me.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post

Each morning, I applied 2 drops of Ascend oil (Acqua Di Gio) and covered with a similar fragrance Perry Ellis Red 360.

Some hits with Ascend that I remembered to jot down at the end of the day.
      1. Another coworker of mine could not stop stuttering and pretty much pushed past others to personally hand out my drink. I know this was the work of ascend because I work there and drinks are usually not given out in the way she did to me.
      2. At Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, the worker girl gave signs of attraction and went out of her own station (think of Chipotle) to hand out THREE falafel samples. Everyone else got one.
      3. Ex-manager incident.
      4. Many more hits I can't recall off the top of my head.
      Thanks SteveO. You're a absolutely stud.
      Nice review, ascend is my favorite, consistent hits In my work and sometimes I see some hits and women too
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X