Ascend Oil 1 Week Review/Thoughts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend Oil 1 Week Review/Thoughts!

Good afternoon gents! This is Andy again and I’m here to drop by 1 week review/thoughts of the Ascend Oil. I received this product last weekend and have worn about 20+ drops since then (2 today/ I usually reaplly a drop after 5-6 hours or so)

Now some background info about me. I’m a 21 year old Asian male. I stand 5’7 and am a lean 134 lbs of muscle. I have a decent looking face that was covered with excess fat until I started working out and reached sub 11% bodyfat.

Each morning, I applied 2 drops of Ascend oil (Acqua Di Gio) and covered with a similar fragrance Perry Ellis Red 360.

PROS (Females): Females tend to be submissive and extremely tentative. I saw lot of hair-play but was rarely approached until I used my sample spray of cohesion. (I recommend cohesion be paired with ascend for female comfort) That is not to say girls were intimidated by me. It was more a look of intrigue. They would break into huge smiles and showed signs of attraction whenever I did talk to them. Keep in mind, as a guy who’s only 5’7 many women are taller than I am or around the same height. I’ve never been treated so nicely before even wearing my SOB oil.

Interestingly enough, as you all know, Ascend hits Asian women like a truck lol. I’m (un?)lucky enough not to be an intimidating male and thus don’t need much comfort molecules. Even Eastern-raised Asians were very friendly with me when I opened conversation with them. I love this oil so much more than SOB because SOB honestly got annoying to wear on the daily. I love the attraction hits but too much attraction really threw the balance of my days. Wear that on a night out and you will not regret it.

PROS (Males): Males were definitely more friendly with me and would often approach me to talk with me and joke. My biggest surprise came when my ex-boss at Starbucks approached me and joked with me. He also told me he wanted me back at work the next hiring rotation. Hm...strange….It seems to lift his mood up whenever I was in his viscinity. This is GOLD. I’d wear it just to boost my status with the males. I also haven’t noticed any dominance checks and shit testing from any other males. I think it has to do with my nice easy-going nature and my short height. I have a feeling that this oil for me does not give off an aggressive domineering vibe to the guys. It was an absolute blast to have dudes see me in a different way that I never got with SOB.

(Self effects) Upon application, I felt extremely uplifted and energized. I’m honestly tempted to take a whiff from the bottle every morning as a “caffeine fix” It gives me extreme confidence to stare everybody down giving zero f**ks.

CONS: I have not had any negative social experiences wearing this product. I do however, absolutely DESPISE the cops smell in them. It doesn’t stink as much as my SOB oil but you’d give 10 minutes for the scent to dry down as I have a sensitive nose that picks it up and while I do not mind the sweetness, I do feel self conscious about smelling like an ovulating vagina.

Some hits with Ascend that I remembered to jot down at the end of the day.
    1. My gay coworker at Starbucks was also very interested as he started to flirt with me. I’m a straight male but I’m not homophobic so I play along. It’s no big deal. He also gave me a free drink, which has never happened before.
    2. Another coworker of mine could not stop stuttering and pretty much pushed past others to personally hand out my drink. I know this was the work of ascend because I work there and drinks are usually not given out in the way she did to me.
    3. When I ordered at Chipotle, I’ve never received so much food into my plate lol. The bowl physically could not be closed.
    4. At Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, the worker girl gave signs of attraction and went out of her own station (think of Chipotle) to hand out THREE falafel samples. Everyone else got one.
    5. Ex-manager incident.
    6. Many people calls me “sir”. It’s quite funny to be called “sir” as a young, small-framed, short guy.
    7. Many more hits I can't recall off the top of my head.
    Thanks SteveO. You're a absolutely stud.

One thing you will find with status blends is that people will tend to not approach you or engage in conversation UNTIL you open them. That's a sign that the blend works. They are showing respect. BUT once you do open them they will light up and gladly engage you.

I've never been shit tested with Ascend. I doubt it has less to do with you than the fact that SteveO has developed a well balanced blend. In fact, given some other blend the characteristics of yourself that you described would invite shit testing.

I don't mind the smell of cops. In fact I love it. I don't mind smelling like I have some woman's love juice slathered all over me.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
      Good afternoon gents! This is Andy again and I’m here to drop by 1 week review/thoughts of the Ascend Oil. I received this product last weekend and have worn about 20+ drops since then (2 today/ I usually reaplly a drop after 5-6 hours or so)

Now some background info about me. I’m a 21 year old Asian male. I stand 5’7 and am a lean 134 lbs of muscle. I have a decent looking face that was covered with excess fat until I started working out and reached sub 11% bodyfat.

Each morning, I applied 2 drops of Ascend oil (Acqua Di Gio) and covered with a similar fragrance Perry Ellis Red 360.

PROS (Females): Females tend to be submissive and extremely tentative. I saw lot of hair-play but was rarely approached until I used my sample spray of cohesion. (I recommend cohesion be paired with ascend for female comfort) That is not to say girls were intimidated by me. It was more a look of intrigue. They would break into huge smiles and showed signs of attraction whenever I did talk to them. Keep in mind, as a guy who’s only 5’7 many women are taller than I am or around the same height. I’ve never been treated so nicely before even wearing my SOB oil.

Interestingly enough, as you all know, Ascend hits Asian women like a truck lol. I’m (un?)lucky enough not to be an intimidating male and thus don’t need much comfort molecules. Even Eastern-raised Asians were very friendly with me when I opened conversation with them. I love this oil so much more than SOB because SOB honestly got annoying to wear on the daily. I love the attraction hits but too much attraction really threw the balance of my days. Wear that on a night out and you will not regret it.

PROS (Males): Males were definitely more friendly with me and would often approach me to talk with me and joke. My biggest surprise came when my ex-boss at Starbucks approached me and joked with me. He also told me he wanted me back at work the next hiring rotation. Hm...strange….It seems to lift his mood up whenever I was in his viscinity. This is GOLD. I’d wear it just to boost my status with the males. I also haven’t noticed any dominance checks and shit testing from any other males. I think it has to do with my nice easy-going nature and my short height. I have a feeling that this oil for me does not give off an aggressive domineering vibe to the guys. It was an absolute blast to have dudes see me in a different way that I never got with SOB.

(Self effects) Upon application, I felt extremely uplifted and energized. I’m honestly tempted to take a whiff from the bottle every morning as a “caffeine fix” It gives me extreme confidence to stare everybody down giving zero f**ks.

CONS: I have not had any negative social experiences wearing this product. I do however, absolutely DESPISE the cops smell in them. It doesn’t stink as much as my SOB oil but you’d give 10 minutes for the scent to dry down as I have a sensitive nose that picks it up and while I do not mind the sweetness, I do feel self conscious about smelling like an ovulating vagina.

Some hits with Ascend that I remembered to jot down at the end of the day.
      1. My gay coworker at Starbucks was also very interested as he started to flirt with me. I’m a straight male but I’m not homophobic so I play along. It’s no big deal. He also gave me a free drink, which has never happened before.
      2. Another coworker of mine could not stop stuttering and pretty much pushed past others to personally hand out my drink. I know this was the work of ascend because I work there and drinks are usually not given out in the way she did to me.
      3. When I ordered at Chipotle, I’ve never received so much food into my plate lol. The bowl physically could not be closed.
      4. At Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, the worker girl gave signs of attraction and went out of her own station (think of Chipotle) to hand out THREE falafel samples. Everyone else got one.
      5. Ex-manager incident.
      6. Many people calls me “sir”. It’s quite funny to be called “sir” as a young, small-framed, short guy.
      7. Many more hits I can't recall off the top of my head.
      Thanks SteveO. You're a absolutely stud.
      Nice review, ascend is my favorite, consistent hits In my work and sometimes I see some hits and women too
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X