yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Personality types and mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality types and mones

I've always heard when choosing pheros for yourself you should try to stick to your personality type. For instance if your a beta and you are using a lot of alpha mones, it's more likely to backfire on you. My personality is not necessarily an alpha, I'm actually a sigma (lone wolf) I can take charge and be the alpha without any issues, and I have strong leadership skills, which is one aspect of a sigma personality. With that being said what would be a good starting point for this kind of personality for a work environment?

APi is said to be a very natural alpha street cred type of mix.
    But Ascend should do you well.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Comment

That's right I like to do my things right, I like to flirt, I like to get noticed, I am not a very talkative person and that's why I choose evolve, ascend, taboo, sometimes I want to get a phero to help me to open conversations but I know is not my personality
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Infiltrate the cliques and progress to a leadership role. Its a VERY large company with over 13,000 employees at this facility, but it's rampant with cliques, and you'll never move up unless your in a clique.

Comment

Ascend would suit your personality well from what I've read.

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll give it a go and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
              Ok thanks. I'll give it a go and see what happens
              Try ascend you are going to love it, is my favorite so far, I would like evolve or taboo was like ascend for me with consistent hits
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

One of the things with a sigma personality is that he's not and really alpha unless it meets his agenda. They can be VERY alpha, as long as it falls in line with their goals. With that being said I have never had a problem wearing alpha mones I used to wear A314 (the highly covered old formula) all of the time. Is ascend anything like that, but without the "fear factor"?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X