yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist+ Love Boat or Xist+Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist+ Love Boat or Xist+Taboo?

What is the better combination out of these two for getting a girl to develop romantic feelings and to get hooked on you, and for general attraction, or would it be better to instead just run Xist by itself? Also, what is the a good dosage?

XiSt should do fine on it's own. But of the two combos I would go with XiSt + Taboo imho.

Comment

I think Eternitys_child, also had good reasults with Xist and Taboo. If you are still looking to choose before buying, then get these two and ask for LoveBoat sample along with 2 other samples of your choice.

Comment

I used xist and taboo a couple of times but my target was 23-35 yo I saw some flirt but not to much, I spend like 4 hours with my target but I didn't see any romantic feelings but will have to try it more
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

I have tried Taboo both solo and with Xist as well. For me personally, Xist solo is better as Taboo doesn't seem to work for me.

Comment

ive used both and ive noticed that it takes time for both to effect the person your targeting and in time i mean weeks and the longer you use it around her the more your imprinted on in her mind

Comment

There used to be something called CJ's mix: 2/2/2 of Xist, Taboo, and Love Boat if I recall correctly. Apparently, it was pretty amazing though it needed to be tweaked per person due to body chemistry.

If you're limiting it to 2 products at a time though, I would say Xist and Taboo.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                is your sample bottle of TAC unused?

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
              There used to be something called CJ's mix: 2/2/2 of Xist, Taboo, and Love Boat if I recall correctly. Apparently, it was pretty amazing though it needed to be tweaked per person due to body chemistry.

If you're limiting it to 2 products at a time though, I would say Xist and Taboo.
              This sounds pretty boss!
              That I would like to try, I wonder how much it cost.
              But I'd like to see a Xist Cohesion mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

This sounds pretty boss!
                That I would like to try, I wonder how much it cost.
                But I'd like to see a Xist Cohesion mix.
                I believe he's referring to a combo not a blend.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

I have been told that it's better to not go on so many products for a combo at once, and to limit it to2, as anything more than that can cause confusion in girls and have the opposite effect of what you would want. Do you think it's best to just use 2 of the 3, or all 3? Main goal is to have an imprinting effect.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post

I have been told that it's better to not go on so many products for a combo at once, and to limit it to2, as anything more than that can cause confusion in girls and have the opposite effect of what you would want. Do you think it's best to just use 2 of the 3, or all 3? Main goal is to have an imprinting effect.
                    You can go with more than two. I believe we just need to know what each product does for us first. Those combos are from advanced users.

Comment

Xist and taboo , cohesion and evolve and the ace mix are three of my favorites blends . Oh and taboo and evolve work well also

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                        Xist and taboo , cohesion and evolve and the ace mix are three of my favorites blends . Oh and taboo and evolve work well also
                        You are another who speaks of Cohesion + Evolve. Speak of your glorious hits, I beg thee!

I do attest that Taboo with XiSt worked to an extent with me. I will eventually be on the path to test Connections with Cohesion. Options oh options...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X