yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cops and the married life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops and the married life?

I'm just wondering if any of you married guys out there have used any products that contained cops, and if so what was your wife's reaction? It just seems to me that it would back fire. I know there are a lot of products out there that contain them, but I'm kind of leery of it being that I'm happily married.

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
      I'm just wondering if any of you married guys out there have used any products that contained cops, and if so what was your wife's reaction? It just seems to me that it would back fire. I know there are a lot of products out there that contain them, but I'm kind of leery of it being that I'm happily married.

I am not married but I live with my girlfriend (almost wife) and I use ascend with cops, her reactions are normal or I just don't see them haha, maybe sometimes she is jealous are complaining but nothing to worry about it
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I also would like more peoples report on this, as I have ascend without cops and am kinda scared to use it with cops...I hear it works much better with cops though.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          I also would like more peoples report on this, as I have ascend without cops and am kinda scared to use it with cops...I hear it works much better with cops though.
          I can't say anything about the ascend without cops but I don't want to change my ascend with cops because is working so good for me that I don't want to mess up
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

I'm just worried about wearing cops around my wife, because we're in a monogamous relationship and I don't want to add anything to make her uncomfortable or agitated. Its not about having sex for me, as we have a healthy relationship there. I just want a better closeness and deeper understanding of each other.

Comment

If closeness, bonding and a deeper connection are your primary goals I would recommend Connections and P96. I might also recommend Cohesion for that time of the month when things could be tense. It can turn a roaring lioness into a purring kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

To be honest I don't see the reason for removing the cops in Ascend XS! I am not sure if Steve addressed this on the forum but the cops in Ascend is just enough to give it that edge that makes it Ascend. It is a very small amount but with Steve's blends every bit he adds to his blends means something.

We have quite a different outlook on an Alpha male in this company so Ascend is a nice well rounded product that brings out the best in every male no matter what your personality. An alpha male is not an aggressive guy who bosses every one around so this blend is quite different from what other companies offer.

Why did you chose to go without cops?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post

There is always good and bad jealousy in my book. The good one doesn't allow for anyone to come too close around your wife or husband and you are too comfortable with it.

Cops tend to give that feeling that you been with other women or so I been told. However, if you are open with your wife about your pheromone usage, you guys have a great relationship where there is trust and if the cops usage is mostly in the bedroom. There shouldn't be a problem

I am not sure if you wear it outside with her around there may be an issue.

Scottie gave you advise cuz again, it all depends on what you want to use it for

Comment

@scottie Lol! All of those are in my shopping cart already! Haha. Good to see I'm on the right track????

Comment

Lol Very well then, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

To be honest I don't see the reason for removing the cops in Ascend XS! I am not sure if Steve addressed this on the forum but the cops in Ascend is just enough to give it that edge that makes it Ascend. It is a very small amount but with Steve's blends every bit he adds to his blends means something.

We have quite a different outlook on an Alpha male in this company so Ascend is a nice well rounded product that brings out the best in every male no matter what your personality. An alpha male is not an aggressive guy who bosses every one around so this blend is quite different from what other companies offer.

Why did you chose to go without cops?
                        Lol, well I talked with SteveO. And he said if I was worried to just without cops

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          but what were you worried about?

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X