yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat's main purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat's main purpose?

I'm confused with Love Boat's main purpose is, it seems like a complex mix. I have heard been described as a beautifier, used for romantic attraction, to get girls to flirt more, to crave someone more, to talk in a more naughty manner, to develop deep thoughts, but what is its main purpose? I also hear a lot that it combines well with Xist, and having them two as a combo is almost a must, why is that? What is the synergy between them two?

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
    I'm confused with Love Boat's main purpose is, it seems like a complex mix. I have heard been described as a beautifier, used for romantic attraction, to get girls to flirt more, to crave someone more, to talk in a more naughty manner, to develop deep thoughts, but what is its main purpose? I also hear a lot that it combines well with Xist, and having them two as a combo is almost a must, why is that? What is the synergy between them two?

What an interesting question. Steve went through a lot of effort to put a lot of useful information on the website that covers a lot of ground.

The main objective is always going to be there once it is not in the testing phase. Which can read in the product description

Love Boat   Deeply in love, An ode to subjectivism. The sirens are singing, passions are no longer controlled. Reason thrown out of the window. The black and white of ordinary life turn into psychoactive coloring, sounds are altered, food tastes differently. In love, not only we

However, pheromones effect us differently so what you are confused about is other people's experiences. Other people's experiences will always be different and does not means it is the main objective if that makes sense.

Experiences are good for us to learn, to have that zeal to want to try that product etc but it is not concrete. You never use someone's experience and judge a product soley on that. You should always try to use gain your own experience and come to your own conclusion

Comment

I have been reading old threads about Love Boat, most of the users couldnt make out what it is doing.

Decided to reply in the latest thread, rather than creating one.

So, what is Love Boat doing to you users recently? Does any one prefer Flirt over Love Boat?

Comment

I had to write this message KateD .

To notify that, after my previous reply the View Counts of this thread reached 111. Get the Co-incidence?
        Last edited by Falvinski; 03-29-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Isn't there a thread or two on LB already?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Isn't there a thread or two on LB already?
            Those posts are old. Old LB posts didnt confirm any concrete reports.
            This one is new. So bumped this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Those posts are old. Old LB posts didnt confirm any concrete reports.
              This one is new. So bumped this one.
              A new LB formula?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

A new LB formula?
                I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I don't think so.
                  Me neither, that is why I thought his post was so weird.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Me neither, that is why I thought his post was so weird.
                    He wanted to bump and thought this was the newest one so bumped it I think.

Comment

Ok.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ok.

Comment

After using it, I find that this product helps with attraction, especially when combined with Xist. Talking to women, you definitely see a lot of IOIs, such as women blanking out in your presence, getting wide eyed and sparkly eyed, repeated looks, A LOT of lip biting and lip licking, and hair flipping. It doesn't get girls to be as talkative, but when once you add a spray of taboo to the equation, women are VERY invested and intrigued to what you have to say, and you have back and fourth convos with them.

Comment

After using it, I find that this product helps with attraction, especially when combined with Xist. Talking to women, you definitely see a lot of IOIs, such as women blanking out in your presence, getting wide eyed and sparkly eyed, repeated looks, A LOT of lip biting and lip licking, and hair flipping. It doesn't get girls to be as talkative, but when once you add a spray of taboo to the equation, women are VERY invested and intrigued to what you have to say, and you have back and fourth convos with them.
                            Great report. Hot much about this product out there. Encouraging to know.

Comment

Ildergreier not new formula. I am talking about topics and posts.

Is instead of bumping old threads, I bumped latest one dated 2018.

And yes it is weird in other way, because when I bumped this post, the view counts of this thread turned '111 views'. As in 'XS111', Which is the original name of Love Boat. That's what I mentioned in the comment #4

Edit- I am sorry for the coloured zooming text in my post, which might have triggered discomfort in you. <3

Comment

Yes that shall bring peace to her.

Comment

Nice reporting.
                                  So you add Taboo to the equation later? or spray along with the 2 of them from the beginning?

Comment

Nice reporting.
                                    So you add Taboo to the equation later? or spray along with the 2 of them from the beginning?
                                    No I use them all from the start, when I am about to go out. I meant that I started recently adding taboo to when I use Xist+Love boat. With taboo, women become more talkative and intrigued. It would seem as if taboo adds a bit more status and makes you more interesting to go along with the attraction that love boat brings. You can see women notice you when you're talking to group of friends, it is if it makes you seem like you run the crew and that you are a breed apart. That is when you see taboo shine. Love boat is underrated though, especially in the attraction department.

Comment

Ildergreier not new formula. I am talking about topics and posts.

Is instead of bumping old threads, I bumped latest one dated 2018.

And yes it is weird in other way, because when I bumped this post, the view counts of this thread turned '111 views'. As in 'XS111', Which is the original name of Love Boat. That's what I mentioned in the comment #4

Edit- I am sorry for the coloured zooming text in my post, which might have triggered discomfort in you. <3
                                      Ok, i prefer to use the old threads because I like all the empiri in one place.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X