yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsr 89 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josebest
    replied
    Today I am going to try 2 sprays, again solo, I want to see the real effects without any money.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    I'll second that ^^^^^

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by josebest View Post
    Well like I said yesterday I used just 1 spray on my neck nothing else just cologne but in the other side of neck.

First minutes I didn't notice any effects, but maybe 30-45 minutes later I start to feel more happy, more energetic, I was happy and smiling to everyone, with confidence, I was looking and smiling to every beautiful woman that was on my way and trying to talk to her. Good mood, energetic and confidence is what I saw this first time.
    Thank you for the report. It is interesting to know what these research molecules do.

Leave a comment:

• Ixist
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for reporting! Hopefully you get a chance to test multiple sprays. Molecules behave differently at different doses.

• josebest
    replied
    Well like I said yesterday I used just 1 spray on my neck nothing else just cologne but in the other side of neck.

First minutes I didn't notice any effects, but maybe 30-45 minutes later I start to feel more happy, more energetic, I was happy and smiling to everyone, with confidence, I was looking and smiling to every beautiful woman that was on my way and trying to talk to her. Good mood, energetic and confidence is what I saw this first time.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    A few people have received this molecule but not much has been reported about it. I look forward to reading about you findings.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Well I put just one spray on my neck, I forgot to tell the Spray is 25mcg, I am testing in my job there's a lot of people to try it let's see what happen

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    started a topic Xsr 89 test

Xsr 89 test

Well today I am going to be testing the Xsr89 to see what kind of effects can make to me and to the other people. I don't have more information about this phero so everything is possible. I think I am going to start with 1 spray.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X