yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsr 89 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josebest
    replied
    I was off from this one for days but today I used 1 1/2 spray solo, I was in a place with many people for a while and didn't notice any difference, my girl was like always, I didn't notice any self effects either, like 3 hours later we start to discuss and get mad both, I don't think was because of Xsr89 but next time I am going to try it with ascend or evolve to see the effects mixing with other mone

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    Replying to you here, instead of bb's journal.
    I guess the international store is available for all, even for EU people. So the DT can be ordered from international store.
    Yes I know, my first order was in the us store but the shipping is expensive and I know I can order more than 68$ and get the free shipping but is 10-60 business days from the EU store is less time.

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Replying to you here, instead of bb's journal.
    I guess the international store is available for all, even for EU people. So the DT can be ordered from international store.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Now you have the small sample bottle. Take it with you and spray it just before your event, in the washroom or somewhere. This way you wont loose the effect of the unregulated XSR89 on the way.
    Yes i will do it, thanks, I really want to find my sweet spot with this molecule.

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by josebest View Post

You right I am going to be alert to recognize the effects from Xsr89
    Now you have the small sample bottle. Take it with you and spray it just before your event, in the washroom or somewhere. This way you wont loose the effect of the unregulated XSR89 on the way.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Well you have a solid baseline for Ascend so maybe you can still judge the effects of xsr89.
    You right I am going to be alert to recognize the effects from Xsr89

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Well you have a solid baseline for Ascend so maybe you can still judge the effects of xsr89.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    I have another doubt, if the molecules don't have the DT maybe that is doing my test more hard cause only first day I saw something and I others days nothing, I have to use ascend cause there is gonna be bosses tomorrow in my work and maybe i can try it ascend and xsr89

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    I would think that an alcohol rinse should be fine.
    Thanks Scottie I will do it like that I need to test 1 spray and a half.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I would think that an alcohol rinse should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    I find an empty bottle, is a sample one but now I have doubt about how can i clean off very well the bottle cause I don't want to mix the xsr89 with evolve that was the sample. With alcohol and soap?

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied

Transfer some into an empty sample bottle. One spray from that should equal half of a normal spray.
    Thanks I think I have an empty bottle, I am going to try.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Can be, how can I make just half a spray? Hahah sorry
    Transfer some into an empty sample bottle. One spray from that should equal half of a normal spray.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Yesterday used just one spray again the same situation, tested in my job, one spray in my neck in the other side cologne spray.
    This time I didn't feel that happy maybe because I didn't feel it back from other people, I guess the feeling is when is reciprocate I don't know.
    Nothing from men they was like always.
    Maybe 2 women were different with me but not to much.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Press half way down is half a spray but it's not consistence in amount of phero though.
    Mmm ok going to try tomorrow thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Press half way down is half a spray but it's not consistence in amount of phero though.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    Maybe try with 1 and 1/2 a spray for 37.5mcg?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Maybe try with 1 and 1/2 a spray for 37.5mcg?

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    I really want to see the effects of this phero so tomorrow going to try it again with just one spray again solo cause I want to see the effects by itself.

Leave a comment:

• josebest
    replied
    Well this second day wasn't how I expected.
    I used 2 sprays, 1 each side of neck
    After 45 minutes I start noticed the smile phase, I Want to smile to everyone and if the people smile me back i feel happy and try to talk to them, but this time I feel less effective, tomorrow I am going to try again just one spray.
    The effects in man wasn't there, nothing they treat me the same as always.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X