yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and Hair Loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and Hair Loss?

I am just wondering, can some of these pheromones speed up the process of hair loss in those that are genetically prone to it? Can it have any sort of affect on hair loss in any way?

No not at all. Hair loss is the result of a hormone known as DHT (Dihydrotesosterone) which is a testosterone derivative. Indigenous pheromones are basically steroids excreted by specialize glands in the skin. The pheromones we use are synthetic analogues of these compounds that we apply to the skin. While there is some degree of absorption in the skin that is possible they do not enter the bloodstream. When you take a steroid like testosterone or a prohomone that is converted to testosterone it is administered via injection or orally. They then enter the bloodstream and can, thereby, be converted to DHT by the action of various enzymes. Synthetic pheromones will never convert into testosterone on the skin and, therefore, into DHT. So the bottom line is that you're safe.

Comment

IMHO, If hair loss is a concern, in addition to eating healthy I'd take supplements to block DHT and use DHT blocking shampoo. They don't stop hair loss from genetic but at least slow down the process.

Comment

This question came up years ago on Pherotalk forums, I did start to have noticeable hair loss during the time I started spraying mones on my hair..but it was just a coincidence.

Comment

Comment

Mones can have negative side effects on hormone production if used on a regular basis, but so can fluoride, so the devil is in the dose.

Hair loss - It's not genetic, and it's not caused by DHT:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...balding.12535/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...d-women.10914/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...air-loss.8284/

The Misunderstood Role of DHT in Male Pattern Baldness

Cheers!

Comment

Oh crap, pheromones can have an affect on hair loss? I'm scared now.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
                Oh crap, pheromones can have an affect on hair loss? I'm scared now.
                All men lose their hair eventually. As I have suggested, take supplements known to slow down hair loss process.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

All men lose their hair eventually. As I have suggested, take supplements known to slow down hair loss process.
                  Not all do, though a good portion of the male population will. My maternal grandfather was 90 when he passed. Full head of hair and even some original hair color was left.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Yes, I understand, but I don't want to risk something that's gonna speed the process up, as I am still in my 20s and I want to keep my hair for as long as possible, so that is why I am concerned, and I am already in products that are slowing down the process.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X