yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Getting mones out of things like Watch Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting mones out of things like Watch Bands

I did a search but couldn't find the answer to this specific question

I have a canvas watch band, I can't really wash it because I may damage it. Has anyone had this issue? I was thinking of taking an old toothbrush to scrub it out, but don't want to waste my time if that's not going to work.

Hunters soap (pheromone cleaner or scent cleaner soap) takes care of most pheromones. A couple heavier molecules it's not as effective on, but it does work very well. Witchhazel may help. Follow both with regular soap as they both have their own smell. As always.. test the inside of the band for colourfastness

Comment

Thank you. There's a local Cabela's so I'm thinking I can get hunters soap there

Comment

I wear a metallic watch and no soap is going near that baby. Because of this, I only use P96 on my watch side. Hunters soap you still want to be careful of, but I would try your toothbrush idea. Just scrub the soap with the toothbrush and then onto the watch. Best of luck!

Comment

hydrogen peroxide, witch hazel..

Comment

Put the band in a bowl with Oxy Clean. Either use a tooth brush or whatever your comfortable with using after then rinse...... It won't hurt the watch band
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
              Put the band in a bowl with Oxy Clean. Either use a tooth brush or whatever your comfortable with using after then rinse...... It won't hurt the watch band
              I hear it also gets the tough stains out.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I hear it also gets the tough stains out.
                It does I have am 11 yr old son oxy clean is my bestfriend
                , Bobbi

Comment

awesome awesome.

I have noticed I need to be careful - a couple of times I've taken my clothes out of the drier and apparently enough got on the wrist and neck areas of the shirts that the smell like blew up from the wash - but maybe if I throw some oxyclean in there it might help get it out (I don't use hot water to avoid colors bleeding, to be more eco friendly, and to avoid clothes shrinking)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X