Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are You Open About Your Phero Usage??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    hombre ..its not so simple. As I said I speak to people outside of these forums.
    I link to the forums sometimes for suggestions. These forums are not private..infact a google search could take you strait to one.
    well yeah, if you make youre posts obvious with details and then go around and tell youre friends about the forums then people gonna find your posts lol

    i dont tell anyone. i think of myself as a giving loving person that does good to other people and contribute.
    but fuck everyoneeeee i am not telling anyone about pheros or forums or nothing!
    i have only two pepole i am ever going to consider telling and right now im on the not today! side.
    this secret is going with me to the grave.

    if phero become mainstream god forbid, i am off all these forums asap!

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by hombre View Post

      well yeah, if you make youre posts obvious with details and then go around and tell youre friends about the forums then people gonna find your posts lol

      i dont tell anyone. i think of myself as a giving loving person that does good to other people and contribute.
      but fuck everyoneeeee i am not telling anyone about pheros or forums or nothing!
      i have only two pepole i am ever going to consider telling and right now im on the not today! side.
      this secret is going with me to the grave.

      if phero become mainstream god forbid, i am off all these forums asap!
      You’d have to know these situations to get it..ofcourse it doesn’t occur like that. An old friend from school knew about 1 phero called Spaceland ..the equivalent to Odyssey. Other than that no one else still living that I know outside of the internet knows anything about them. However they know I like various colognes...I don’t really feel like explaining how things could go south online though. It’s just very possible...especially when some women look for things. Some women just love to find a flaw.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by hombre View Post

        well yeah, if you make youre posts obvious with details and then go around and tell youre friends about the forums then people gonna find your posts lol

        i dont tell anyone. i think of myself as a giving loving person that does good to other people and contribute.
        but fuck everyoneeeee i am not telling anyone about pheros or forums or nothing!
        i have only two pepole i am ever going to consider telling and right now im on the not today! side.
        this secret is going with me to the grave.

        if phero become mainstream god forbid, i am off all these forums asap!
        I hear yea. You never know what reaction you may get
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
        Spray:Xist

        Liquid Alchemy Labs
        Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          This has been more of a concern to me lately..I'm very open about my experiences up here and in my relationships I have an open phone policy....if my partner connected the bread crumbs from people I talk to outside of this forum..sometimes linking to this forum it could create some issues. Nobody likes to feel manipulated. I do wish these post were member only access to some extent..or atleast some of the post had the option.
          I just checked and the journals are private unless you're a registered member. Its been that way since the very beginning.

          Forcing new undecided potentials to register before they can read anything on the forum that might sway them is not going to happen.


          Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


          This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

          A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

          discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


          Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by SteveO View Post

            I just checked and the journals are private unless you're a registered member. Its been that way since the very beginning.

            Forcing new undecided potentials to register before they can read anything on the forum that might sway them is not going to happen.
            I didn't know this. I have only started journaling here for a month but I am already always wondering to myself
            ' What if I am being too explicit in my personal information, and a friend or co-worker connects the dots and find out '

            I now feel much more comfortable knowing that the Journal section is members-only access
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Innocence Spray

            all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by pingu View Post

              I didn't know this. I have only started journaling here for a month but I am already always wondering to myself
              ' What if I am being too explicit in my personal information, and a friend or co-worker connects the dots and find out '

              I now feel much more comfortable knowing that the Journal section is members-only access
              The thing is though, they can still register. Its always a good idea to change names, locations and little intimate details so to not leave breadcrumbs

              Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


              This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

              A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

              discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


              Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

              Comment


              • #47
                Yes thanks for the info SteveO !

                Comment


                • #48
                  Well I'm not that bothered if someone found out its not life changing. I even have my real picture up here I would rather people didn't know but it isn't going to damn me
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                  Spray:Xist

                  Liquid Alchemy Labs
                  Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    Well I'm not that bothered if someone found out its not life changing. I even have my real picture up here I would rather people didn't know but it isn't going to damn me
                    People knowing that you use the products may not be life changing.
                    But your open and honest feeling and reports while using them could hurt someone you may be involved with.
                    Again people feel manipulated. They more than likely will not know or understand fully what pheromones really do.
                    Just read someone's journal that has great situations and experiences then imagine yourself as the person that's the ginea pig in the situation, how would you feel about reading it.
                    Heck I enjoy reading these womens journals but lord if I was the other guy in them and read it for myself...whew.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

                      People knowing that you use the products may not be life changing.
                      But your open and honest feeling and reports while using them could hurt someone you may be involved with.
                      Again people feel manipulated. They more than likely will not know or understand fully what pheromones really do.
                      Just read someone's journal that has great situations and experiences then imagine yourself as the person that's the ginea pig in the situation, how would you feel about reading it.
                      Heck I enjoy reading these womens journals but lord if I was the other guy in them and read it for myself...whew.
                      Great point yes i do agree some people could be upset however its all kept private we never use names and the chance of that happening is slim.
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                      Spray:Xist

                      Liquid Alchemy Labs
                      Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                      Comment


                    • #51
                      Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      Well I'm not that bothered if someone found out its not life changing. I even have my real picture up here I would rather people didn't know but it isn't going to damn me
                      Same tbh, it won’t hurt me. I like to stay unknown , I’m one of those type of people where when I talk you think you’re hearing all my personal information, but I’m really being vague. Does that make sense?
                      Most people are skeptics anyways 😂😭 I’m sure they think we are all crazy anyways to these random bots and lurker visitors. I was and still am a “I have to see it to believe it” Type skeptic. Now if you’re using your Pheromone powers for “evil” 😈 and reporting it... That’s a whole other situation. 😂
                      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                      PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                      Comment


                    • #52
                      I voted "It Depends"

                      I have told plenty of people. My parents and siblings (and some friends) know since years ago. They just never believed it no matter how many ways I tried to 'prove' it. There was one time my dad was very close to believing it - when we went to a restaurant and got our meals for free. He asked what it was that I sprayed on him. But he quickly forgot about the whole thing. Brushed it off as a chance occurrence (guess I just have more of those happening more often?).

                      I generally keep them hidden because I think to the outside observer who doesn't know me well, it may seem like a drug addiction to be using so many sprays and substances on a daily basis LOL. Worse, some of them may have ingredients that sound like actual drugs haha.

                      I also told my partner/fiance about them, but she's quite skeptical so far. She used oxytocin several times to help her fall asleep, but once I told her they were pheromones, she stopped believing it was helping her LOL. I still think she may benefit from copulins and some female blends, but that's something we're still exploring.

                      It's as if the word 'pheromone' is synonymous with conspiracy theory or boogie man or something. Even people I know that are actual scientists who understand pheromones exist seem to deny that synthetic ones can do anything. So I've stopped telling people unless it's a close friend that really needs help in a social or romantic situation.

                      What I've realized the most about pheromone use over the years is that they're most effective when the wearer is congruent with the blend and the target is at least subconsciously willing to display a change in behavior. The people who have a hard time believing in them are too close-minded and don't want consider the possibility of it, so even if it does 'work' their own behavior isn't congruent and they're not allowing themselves to observe anything outside their self-fulfilling prophecy. When we're congruent, even a small impact on the target can be amplified by our own behavior when interacting with the target. On the flip side, sometimes I think we give too much credit to the pheromones and forget about how our own behavior or congruence is amplifying things. And when they don't work that well, often times I've realized it's because I wasn't congruent. The pheromones didn't lose potency, they didn't change, I did. That's a huge factor, and I've learned not to share pheromones or talk about it with people who don't have the self-awareness to check their own behavior/beliefs/open-mindedness.

                      Comment


                      • NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yup...pheros are just one tool in a wardrobe of accessories ^_~

                    • #53
                      Everyone will have there issue with it but whatever
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                      Spray:Xist

                      Liquid Alchemy Labs
                      Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                      Comment


                      • #54
                        Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                        I voted "It Depends"

                        I generally keep them hidden because I think to the outside observer who doesn't know me well, it may seem like a drug addiction to be using so many sprays and substances on a daily basis LOL. Worse, some of them may have ingredients that sound like actual drugs haha.
                        I literally felt like this the other day looking through my Phero box

                        scratching chappelles show GIF
                        "What spray am I going to wear today??!" *SNORTS COPULINS*

                        So I totaly understand that feeling!

                        P.S. Say no to Phero snorting kids!
                        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                        Comment


                        • #55
                          Lol i know what you mean. I get paranoid about leaving my bag anywhere cause i don't want to have them stolen
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                          Spray:Xist

                          Liquid Alchemy Labs
                          Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                          Comment


                          • #56
                            I'm under, it depends.

                            A previous SO knew and even wore some, all the while professing it was nonsense.

                            A friend ordered from the same company, LPMP, and only believed the fragrances were good, though she did always keep Balm Bomb on hand

                            My current SO knows I have this enormous collection of fragrances and "stuff" but has never expressed an interest beyond knowing it is here and I delve into it daily, lol. As a matter of fact, it intimidates him and he shies away from it...woman stuff. Hahaha!

                            I personally like having that something special and fun all to myself too. However, we've been together for several years now and I miss having a phero partner in crime and would love to hear from him the things the blends evoke. I have to admit the secrecy is fun though...

                            As far as friends and family. Hmm. Some of it's lazy, some of it is that it doesn't give much opportunity to come up in conversation. My family would totally blow it off as hoo do voo do. Most friends that I've broached the subject with insinuate the same. I don't feel the need to convince them otherwise, nor would I really want to take the time too. If ever anyone seems as intrigued as myself, I would love that! I just don't feel that I need to justify that pheromones do or do not work to anyone who isn't opened minded and willing to honestly explore them.

                            Comment


                            • #57
                              Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              I'm under, it depends.

                              A previous SO knew and even wore some, all the while professing it was nonsense.

                              A friend ordered from the same company, LPMP, and only believed the fragrances were good, though she did always keep Balm Bomb on hand

                              My current SO knows I have this enormous collection of fragrances and "stuff" but has never expressed an interest beyond knowing it is here and I delve into it daily, lol. As a matter of fact, it intimidates him and he shies away from it...woman stuff. Hahaha!

                              I personally like having that something special and fun all to myself too. However, we've been together for several years now and I miss having a phero partner in crime and would love to hear from him the things the blends evoke. I have to admit the secrecy is fun though...

                              As far as friends and family. Hmm. Some of it's lazy, some of it is that it doesn't give much opportunity to come up in conversation. My family would totally blow it off as hoo do voo do. Most friends that I've broached the subject with insinuate the same. I don't feel the need to convince them otherwise, nor would I really want to take the time too. If ever anyone seems as intrigued as myself, I would love that! I just don't feel that I need to justify that pheromones do or do not work to anyone who isn't opened minded and willing to honestly explore them.
                              great point. if you come out and let everyone know it would be annoying just to have to explain it to everyone
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                              Spray:Xist

                              Liquid Alchemy Labs
                              Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                              Comment


                              • NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Bingo!

                            • #58
                              I answered "It Depends" for the poll.

                              For me personally, I don't have any plans of telling it to anyone unless I know the individual in question on a deep level and that they possess good intentions with upright moral behavior. This would include my future wife (and adult children) and maybe a best friend I could rely on. When I first stumbled upon pheromones, I thought of them as being more influential than I thought, upon further usage though it doesn't seem to be manipulative. Thus I can't gauge what some stranger would think of me if I just told them what it is and I certainly can't tell if they actually need it.
                              “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

                              Comment


                              • #59
                                Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                I answered "It Depends" for the poll.

                                For me personally, I don't have any plans of telling it to anyone unless I know the individual in question on a deep level and that they possess good intentions with upright moral behavior. This would include my future wife (and adult children) and maybe a best friend I could rely on. When I first stumbled upon pheromones, I thought of them as being more influential than I thought, upon further usage though it doesn't seem to be manipulative. Thus I can't gauge what some stranger would think of me if I just told them what it is and I certainly can't tell if they actually need it.
                                I agree with what you said about the none manipulative. People on here myself included were drawn in by peoples crazy over the top reports about the miracles they do but when you go back and read them what percentage of the guys reports ended in a lay or a kiss with a stranger. 95% of reports are "she looked at me" and "she flied her hair" this issue has been brought about by lazy inaccurate reports
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Domination, Desire Me
                                Spray:Xist

                                Liquid Alchemy Labs
                                Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative

                                Comment


                                • hombre
                                  hombre commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  "95% of reports are "she looked at me" and "she flied her hair""" lollll so true
                                  i got a hit! i got a hit!

                              • #60
                                after thinking about this topic alot i finaly am able to put my thoughts on the paper.

                                first of all, i realize from so many people on different forums that the vast chances are that people are not going to believe it or take it serioustly.
                                thats just making the decision way harder, because what if you fall on the person that does?

                                i relate so much to the need to be honest with you're partner for life, its by far one of the most important things for me.
                                that being said, there is an inherent problem with pheromones and romantic partners.

                                the problem is, you cant tell someone one the "first date" right? its probably better to not use pheromones at all.
                                and after you are together for while, when you bring it up its always after the fact, you cant be honest about it in real time.
                                so that creates the danger of being seen as manipulative and making you're relationship seem "synthetic".

                                so you can try to question the person bit by bit to see how well he will accept it.

                                and then you will have to decide if the risk (probably small one) is worth it.

                                i think it probably is but i also think that i might just find an amazing women that is the best fit i can reasonably find and she might not be the one to accept such a thing but she will still be worth it.


                                and just to clarify, i thing pheromones are slightly manipulative but the ones on the market today, dont give effects that would create a "synthetic" relationship and they are not so powerfull to be unethical, compare to other behavior that is mostly considered ok.

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X