yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Application later in the day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application later in the day..

I'm trying to figure out if it will make that much of a difference if after 8hrs I don't clean off my app points before applying more mones for the night.
    In the day I use a work mix, I work 8 hrs so by the end of the day I would imagine the mones aren't doing their thing anymore.
    Worried though if I head somewhere and apply more without cleaning the app points I might OD (I seem to OD easily)

I started today with 1 ASCEND, 1 CONNECTIONS, 1 P96.
    This mix works awesome. I want to wear this mix again tonight..but would it be effected by the old applied mones??

Even if you have some residual you should be fine depending on what your initial application was and you plan to apply later.

Comment

I plan to apply the exact same thing.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you should be fine.

Comment

i believe you should be fine if you apply the same exact thing at night as in the morning. That's what I've been doing.

Comment

awesome, thanks guys

Comment

I never clean any residual mones, after 8 or 9 hours I reapply the mones and nothing wrong happens.
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment

Ixist Do all mones convert to enone at the end?

Comment

I always wash the application sight if I am going to put more on later. Well even if i took a shower in the morning and didn't wear any mones through the day but decide I want to later I wash the area with soap and water and then I spray.
                , Bobbi

Comment

Bloodburn

Comment

Thank you for the knowledge. I will have to clean my app points carefully as sometimes I can still feel sticky residue on my skin.

Comment

• Ixist
                      Ixist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That could also be the carrier base and diffusion tech. Good soap and water will help. Best to take a break once in a while, to avoid build up.

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

Hello I don't know science haha but I thought if mones last maybe 8 hours in your skin and I apply the mones after that 8 hours I am not adding more strength because the first mones are all gone, is my thoughts hahaha but I understand your point.
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

• Ixist
                      Ixist commented
                      Editing a comment

Comment

I'm not sure where so many people get the idea that Enone is the end of the conversion chain. In my research this is not the case. For more info refer to the "Are Pheromones Static" thread in the Research forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        I'm not sure where so many people get the idea that Enone is the end of the conversion chain. In my research this is not the case. For more info refer to the "Are Pheromones Static" thread in the Research forum.
                        I I will try to read it thanks
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

I have read a bit into that thread just now. Thank you again for the good knowledge for us newbies.

Comment

Yes, I've heard this breaking down to Enone theory too on another forum.
                            Thanks for that Scottie.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X