yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Choose Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Up

If you had to choose just one product to wear standalone what would it be???

Today I'm wearing Ascend for the first time ever and I chose to do it standalone. I believe it's base is Rone, but it has both alpha and beta nol in it as well as None.
    Ascend
    50.00%
    Evolve
    12.50%
    Bliss
    0%
    Another XS Product (comment which below)
    37.50%
    Another Company Product (comment which below)
    0%

I'd hafta say Ascend. Alpha blends are the base for everything else I wear. Leadership in the workplace and socially. It has attraction qualities. If steered correctly it can be a sexual. Everything else I use is supplemental.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Scottie, I know that it has none in it. How many sprays Ascend would you use standalone. In effect how many would you suggest for a 27 yo standalone.
      Lastly A314 REV 32 vs Ascend standalone?

For some reason I can't comment so I'll post my reply here.

I think 2 Ascend should be safe enough. Ascend isn't high Enone so there is little to know risk of OD even at 3 sprays. I personally use 3 sprays of Ascend.

Ascend over A314 any day. Ascend is smooth. A314 is crude and rough around the edges. It's not what it used to be.

Ascend = respect and admiration

A314 = fear and intimidation

Comment

Comment

• GHOST
        GHOST commented
        Editing a comment
        Ascend does have A1

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay thanks. Yeah I looked at this spreadsheet Scottie2Hottie posted somewhere else and I saw that it did there.
        I was just referencing the main site.

I voted for Ascend, but I've been wearing Voodoo pretty regularly and I love it. But Ascend is a must at work everyday, even when I'm not wearing Voodoo.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Xsist spray is the Swiss army knife of mones imo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X