yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Samples of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samples of?

Just got my order this week from the EU hub...ordered spray bottles of Xist and Taboo. I was also very generously sent 2 samples which seem to be in small capsul type of container along with 2 droppers. There's no labelling on the samples other than a green sticker. Any idea on what these could be samples of?

No idea. Could be they want you to participate in a blind study. Never heard of them sending samples in such a fashion. I'm curious too.

Any info idle or XSteveO

Comment

Tru tru...they're in these miniature cone shaped containers holding about 2.5 ml of liquid. Will try it out soon but would be cool to know what they are and if I should trial them as a combo with Xist.

Comment

If its a blind test then you'll want to run them solo.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-25-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Are they the scents for you to add yourself to your products?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            Are they the scents for you to add yourself to your products?
            I had wondered about that too since he mentioned colored dots but he didn't mention anything about a scent so I considered other possibilities.

Comment

You guys could be right. I'll check it out as I had ordered the bottles with Cool Water cover scent. Though the Xist doesn't smell bad at all and thought perhaps the cover scent was weak. Will open them 2morrow and see. Had no idea we had to mix it in ourselves though.

Comment

Feel so silly...those cone-shaped containers were indeed the cover scents. Just mixed them in to Xist and Taboo. Sorry for the confusion...it was my first order and had requested samples so I thought they may have been samples.

Thanks for the tips.

Comment

He, he, he, nice.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've never heard of anyone having to mix the fragrance themselves. Did you request samples of them or did they just send them to you?

Comment

When I spoke to StevoO yesterday he offered sending fragrances that I could just pour in being that I've never smelled any of XS's fragrances.
                      I could smell and pour the one I liked best.
                      I just chose Sultans Oud for everything though and hopefully it was the right choice.

Comment

When I first started buying from XS I got everything in Sultans Oud. It's very unique and has incredible projection. Now I get everything unscented so I can mix and match my cover scent. I have like 8 different colognes in my rotation and plan to buy more soon.

Comment

I ordered the Xist and Taboo with the Cool Water cover scent. I made a note on the order to send me free samples of other products if possible.

Really like the Cool Water scent I mixed in from those little containers. Makes a nice difference to the smell of Xist.

I'm thinking of trying Sultans Oud on a future purchase.

8 cologne rotation is epic!! Haha!!

Comment

8 is only the beginning. I've been thru probably 100 samples in the past year alone. I rarely buy blind. Most come from sampling. My tastes are very particular. I check out every fragrance on fragrantica.com.

Comment

I wonder if the blends the OP ordered weren't available in cool water in the EU, hence why the scent was shipped separately?

i have exclusively been buying fragrances blind, although that will now come to a screeching halt. I want to get a fragrance that matches my personality, which is... quite difficult. I am a heterosexual indian male with many feminine(?) traits, and a very well respected alpha-type leader in my community. i particularly love eastern scents but most americans don't. cool/fruity scents smell good on me but can steer too homosexual for my liking.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X