yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rubbing off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Well some believe that the forearms are best for socials and the neck for sexuals. In my experience it doesn't matter as long as you have good diffusion. I believe a lot of people overthink it.
    Agree.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    I wonder what's in the Diffusion tech..hmm any guesses?
    No idea. Only Steve knows.

Leave a comment:

• Silvius
    replied
    It is varies from person to person but I do not really care about diffusion because pheromones sticks to my skin and I have high body temperature and the evaporation and diffusion is always optimal with every thing that I use.

For the unlucky ones it is matter because either it is evaporated quickly or not diffusing.

All in all every one needs to test their what works for him and what not because it is depend on personal chemistry and other attributes.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I wonder what's in the Diffusion tech..hmm any guesses?

Leave a comment:

• Silvius
    replied
    I have products from 5 different company and for me it is not really matter if I spray it on my forearm and I wear a t-shirt or even a woolen pullover over that area, it will diffuse across the cloth. The problem occurs if it is a sticky formula then it will be hard to get rid off it.

The hair is a big no ,unless the build up is not matter for the given formula and you do not want to switch for a month. Of course it is an advantage if you go to swim and do not want to loose your attractiveness suddenly when you are with a girl.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I'm of the opinion that it would adversely affect diffusion. With the Diffusion Technology that XS uses there is no need for such measures. The guess work is already taken care of.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I've seen some rave about prolonging the use of pheros by applying lotions and such and others harshly criticizing it for ruining diffusion.
    I'd love to know the real concrete answers to that.
    I mean I would imagine someone like XSteveO would be an expert at knowing how these thinks effect diffusion.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    it's not overthinking it TOO much when it comes to using the hands/arms for diffusion

It can be pretty strategic. but with XS mones, there's really no need to be strategic since the diffusion is so great anyway

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    IMO under clothes is a waste unless your target is gonna be in your bubble. Not to mention that if the pheros come off onto your clothes it can be hard to clean and potentially lead to build up.

Leave a comment:

• Wind101
    replied
    Yeah. I never do the hands cause I tend to wash my hands a lot. Wrists are good and neck ofcourse. I'm wondering if spraying on the chest is a waste? Since i'll have a shirt on.

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    I've found that any friction lowers longevity, you might want to rub the application area as little as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by rtj666 View Post

I am definitely guilty of over thinking it!
    I am too when it comes to certain things. No worries.

Leave a comment:

• rtj666
    replied
    Well some believe that the forearms are best for socials and the neck for sexuals. In my experience it doesn't matter as long as you have good diffusion. I believe a lot of people overthink it.
    I am definitely guilty of over thinking it!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rtj666
    replied

Not formally but anywhere that you would apply a cologne. Pulse points for sure....neck, wrist, crux of the elbow. Actually anywhere in the neck area is fine. You want body heat to help diffuse. If you're bald you could probably even do the top of your head. I typically don't recommend the hair. There's a chance of build up.
    Right, but then to take it further it could be labelled with the best places for a particular product?

I might be (probably am) talking rubbish. I'm just thinking out loud.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by rtj666 View Post
    It's not something I know anywhere near enough about, but has anyone ever made a (very basic) map of the body with application points and their advantages/disadvantages?
    Not formally but anywhere that you would apply a cologne. Pulse points for sure....neck, wrist, crux of the elbow. Actually anywhere in the neck area is fine. You want body heat to help diffuse. If you're bald you could probably even do the top of your head. I typically don't recommend the hair. There's a chance of build up.

Leave a comment:

• rtj666
    replied
    It's not something I know anywhere near enough about, but has anyone ever made a (very basic) map of the body with application points and their advantages/disadvantages?

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    It's possible, I suppose. The diffusion technology that they use leaves a sort of oily residue on the skin. It eventually becomes absorbed but up until that point it could rub off, I would think. I don't recommend the hands as application points. The thing is that at some point during the day you're probably going to need to use the restroom and unless you're gross and never wash your hands it's eventually going to be washed away at least to some extent.
    Good point, when washing hands diffusion will be compromised. Even when applying on wrists is better, not doing to close to hands..

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Coming into colder weather the application points available are diminished. Not as much exposed skin.

Leave a comment:

• rtj666
    replied
    True. The wrist (and behind the ears) has always been a point that I used, but I suppose I should spray elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X