yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Date on Friday: I Feel Kind of Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post
    ...and we're exclusive.
    for how long ? hahahah
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• lakerman34
      lakerman34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I get it, in the pickup world, that's how things work.

Scientifically though, you really have no basis to say there is a correlation or a causation for this specific case.

Ah, social science.

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      Justify it however you want, but she's running the show.

To be fair, this is what you wanted, so you should be happy with this outcome.

• lakerman34
      lakerman34 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok

Right lol

Comment

The point is enjoy the moment, live the present
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Enjoy it while you can lol

Comment

Are you enjoying it?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Are you enjoying it?
            Quite a lot!

Last night, I met her friends for the first time. I met up with them all at a pub.

As I was walking her home afterwards, we were about halfway, and she said, "ummm.....did you notice we are holding hands?"
            Me: "What? WHOA!"
            Her: "When did this happen?
            Me: "I don't actually remember."
            Her: "Crazy."

It feels really....easy.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

Quite a lot!

Last night, I met her friends for the first time. I met up with them all at a pub.

As I was walking her home afterwards, we were about halfway, and she said, "ummm.....did you notice we are holding hands?"
              Me: "What? WHOA!"
              Her: "When did this happen?
              Me: "I don't actually remember."
              Her: "Crazy."

It feels really....easy.
              I am happy for you.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This is the weirdest pheremone report I can remember

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Are you enjoying it?
                  Im pretty sure that yes ...hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
                    This is the weirdest pheremone report I can remember
                    lakerman34 writes great posts, with lots of interesting stories. Real stories. Nice frame of lakerman !!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X