yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Products that work on Asian girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products that work on Asian girl

Can someone show me what kind of pheromones that work on Asian girls ? Also show me some combo.

Exotica, it's in the store under men's products.

Comment

I read some people debating about Asian girls from Asia, or Asian girls from North America. So, they may have different values and beliefs. So, choose the right pheromone..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Try something bold perhaps? I mean, those asian women are ruthless when it comes to hierarchy. They doesn't think a man is interesting if he hasn't money.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Try something bold perhaps? I mean, those asian women are ruthless when it comes to hierarchy. They doesn't think a man is interesting if he hasn't money.
          That fact is a true, and yes many women (low value/ignorant) think that the only interesting in a man is the money.
          On the other side, is similar many men think that the only interesting in a women, is sexy figure.

But, in some cases is true, there are some men that really the only interesting they have is the money.. and also there are some women so empty inside, that the only interesting is their feminine shape..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

That fact is a true, and yes many women (low value/ignorant) think that the only interesting in a man is the money.
            On the other side, is similar many men think that the only interesting in a women, is sexy figure.

But, in some cases is true, there are some men that really the only interesting they have is the money.. and also there are some women so empty inside, that the only interesting is their feminine shape..
            Let us hope these shallow people find each other and so can we that search for a little more substance "settle" for little less figure and money.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Lack of substance is why seldom make it past one or two dates, if even to the first date. You gotta be able to stimulate my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Lack of substance is why seldom make it past one or two dates, if even to the first date. You gotta be able to stimulate my mind.
                Mine too, I am not entertaining boring men.
                Arsenal

Comment

It sucks trying to interact with someone who has no conversational skills. You need to have a bit of a twisted sense of humor with me. You also need to have some depth. I have no interest in superficial drivel.

Comment

It sucks trying to interact with someone who has no conversational skills. You need to have a bit of a twisted sense of humor with me. You also need to have some depth. I have no interest in superficial drivel.
                    Everything is as it should be, you are getting to old for superficial things you too.
                    Arsenal

Comment

You would be surprised. I briefly dated a woman in her forties who was obsessed with designer clothes, designer shoes (she probably owned 300 pairs), designer handbags. It's all she ever talked about. That and celebrity gossip. It was tedious.

Comment

You would be surprised. I briefly dated a woman in her forties who was obsessed with designer clothes, designer shoes (she probably owned 300 pairs), designer handbags. It's all she ever talked about. That and celebrity gossip. It was tedious.
                        And I use my spendable money on pheromones, dog food and beer.
                        Arsenal

Comment

And I use my spendable money on pheromones, dog food and beer.
                          Well YOU have your priorities straight.

Comment

Well YOU have your priorities straight.
                            Yes, I have only three pair of high heels shoes, the rest is boots I use when I am out with the dog and bags and purses???? I have one I use when I am out and paint the town red.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Yes, I have only three pair of high heels shoes, the rest is boots I use when I am out with the dog and bags and purses???? I have one I use when I am out and paint the town red.
                              You're my kinda girl.

Comment

You're my kinda girl.
                                Don't be so sure, I have tons of makeup though.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Don't be so sure, I have tons of makeup though.
                                  Having a ton and wearing a ton are two entirely different things.

Comment

Having a ton and wearing a ton are two entirely different things.
                                    Nope, I don't wear tons of makeup, I only wear it when I am working.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Nope, I don't wear tons of makeup, I only wear it when I am working.
                                      Good, I'm not a big fan of makeup. I prefer a natural look.

Comment

Good, I'm not a big fan of makeup. I prefer a natural look.
                                        Ok, but are you sure you want a natural look, or a natural makeup look?
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X