yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones strategy for messy situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones strategy for messy situation

So, same old story.
    I crushed on a girl (coworker), expressed my feelings to her, got friend zoned and stayed friend. We actually became best friends in the past year and my feelings for her slowly subsided and I moved on with my life, got some other girlfriends and enjoyed a couple of short relationships.
    A month or so ago she broke up with her boyfriend and my feelings for her started slowly to creep up again.
    I've decided to give it one last try with the help of pheromones and if it doesn't work I'll just leave it at that and move on once and for all.

A little background infos, I'm 33 and she is 26. We work in the same corporation but in different departments so our daily interaction is very limited (5-10 minutes max). We do though meet once or twice a week after work or on weekends for 2-3 hours. We usually have dinner together or we take a walk through the city.
    In a few days I'll get my mones in the mail (XiSt, Taboo, SOB and Love Boat). Evolve is unfortunately unavailable in Europe at the moment :/
    Never used pheromones before so I have not idea what I'm doing. Can you give me some suggestion on a strategy (what mone to use first, combinations, amount, frequency of use and exposure, etc)?

Thank you very much, any kind of help is highly appreciated!

Use 1 spray xist first but it's a slow worker tho so give it a few weeks to get you imprinted on her mind and then do 2 sprays xist and one spray taboo which will help get her to think of you not only as boyfriend material but also in a sexual way ..

Scottie2Hottie can you help with giving him advice since your more experienced with pheromones

Comment

Originally posted by derp View Post

We do though meet once or twice a week after work or on weekends for 2-3 hours. We usually have dinner together or we take a walk through the city.
      Man.........that is some deep friend-zone water you've swam into, but here's my $.02.

She's not interested because you didn't fight for her and instead settled on her friendship.

Then, to make matters worse, you're trying to get with her after her relationship dissolved which makes you look like you've been secretly pining for her this whole time (stench of desperation).

Now, you have only three realistic options:

1. Tell her directly how you feel, and don't accept "friend" as an option moving forward (this is going to be tough because you're currently a beta-male) Be prepared to lose her.........that's life.

2. Express your feelings, and then let her decide how this moves forward (now practice saying "Yes dear!") and then wait.........for another guy to come along and steal her

3. Just move on and only have her for a friend

Bottom line: you're dating a girl who's not interested in dating you (and maybe she's right). Might be time to reconsider your relationship choices.

AS for mones: Xist to reset and then Taboo or Ascend depending on your approach.

Best of luck - Cheers!
      Last edited by theLaw; 10-25-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
        Use 1 spray xist first but it's a slow worker tho so give it a few weeks to get you imprinted on her mind and then do 2 sprays xist and one spray taboo which will help get her to think of you not only as boyfriend material but also in a sexual way ..
        Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Man.........that is some deep friend-zone water you've swam into, but here's my $.02.
          You are absolutely right. It has never happened before in my life and I've never accepted anything like that from any other girl. I'm pretty alpha in other parts of my life but I guess I've fallen hard for her.

In the past weeks I've started to be more distant in the hope to raise a bit my status in her eyes. It is working so far, she's became more clingy and does things she hasn't done in the past, like stopping by in my office for no reasons, asking if I'm seeing someone, random phone calls (she has never called before, just texts), etc.

We'll see if the mones can kick it up a notch. If not at least I tried

Comment

Try XiSt at 2-3 sprays and Love Boat at 2-3 sprays. Everyone seems to be recommending you use XiSt first then Taboo but I see no reason why you can't layer it with the other two. Again at 2-3 sprays.

Comment

Thanks Scottie, much appreciated.
              Wouldn't be a little aggressive start off with so many sprays of so many different products? I'm a bit afraid to turn her and/or other people away.
              Today I've received XiSt and SOB. Of course SOB is not in the picture at this stage. Tomorrow or latest on Monday I'll receive Love Boat and Taboo.

Tomorrow evening I'll stay in the office for the usual Friday drinks and whether she'll be there or not I was thinking to try XiSt at 2 sprays. Very curious about the potential reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Bottom line: you're dating a girl who's not interested in dating you (and maybe she's right). Might be time to reconsider your relationship choices.

AS for mones: Xist to reset and then Taboo or Ascend depending on your approach.

Best of luck - Cheers!
                Bottom line is a great point. That's a fact, a girl who just isn't interested, means is not interested. This rarely will change. However, there are some other women, that will be interested in you, in those is better to be in contact with.

If I was you, I just would ignore her, treat her as any other co-worker, just like focus on the work and good relationship with co-workers. Try to use only Xist, and over the time, may be something happen... but be careful, that girl already know that you like her, so she can game you, if she's more keen than you..
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                  However, there are some other women, that will be interested in you, in those is better to be in contact with.
                  Absolutely, I never lose focus on other targets

Comment

Absolutely, I never lose focus on other targets
                    hahah, that's the attitude when starting on pheromones, I think one of safe ways, is by using only one product for a certain amount of time, for example 3- 4 weeks. Then can change products and compare results.. if changing every 2 days, it may be more difficult. Please, dont fall on the mistake I did and I guess many other people also, who start using and overdosing with sexual products.. hahh
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Please, dont fall on the mistake I did and I guess many other people also, who start using and overdosing with sexual products.. hahh
                      I won't. My main game field is the office, I'll keep SOB out of it

Comment

Thanks Scottie, much appreciated.
                        Wouldn't be a little aggressive start off with so many sprays of so many different products? I'm a bit afraid to turn her and/or other people away.
                        Today I've received XiSt and SOB. Of course SOB is not in the picture at this stage. Tomorrow or latest on Monday I'll receive Love Boat and Taboo.

Tomorrow evening I'll stay in the office for the usual Friday drinks and whether she'll be there or not I was thinking to try XiSt at 2 sprays. Very curious about the potential reactions.
                        I understand your concern. There's no risk of overdoing it with XiSt and Love Boat. XiSt is the for reset, to give off the "perfect boyfriend" vibe. Love Boat is a feel good social. It will affect her immediately wheras XiSt will take awhile. As I always say, it's how you make her FEEL that matters. Taboo is low dose Enone. Very little risk of ODing and it has the added benefit of another feel good molecule that has a "crushy" effect. It's more flirty than sexual if that's your concern. If you prefer, try each one separately at first. Get a feel for them then proceed. Just keep in mind that you likely won't see anything right away from XiSt. It takes quite awhile to do its thing. IME 2-3 weeks.

If you like you can start off with XiSt at full dose (2-3) then maybe add 1 LB for 2-3 days then 2 for 2-3 days then if you want up to 3 but you likely won't need more than that. Then you can try the same routine with Taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I understand your concern. There's no risk of overdoing it with XiSt and Love Boat. XiSt is the for reset, to give off the "perfect boyfriend" vibe. Love Boat is a feel good social. It will affect her immediately wheras XiSt will take awhile. As I always say, it's how you make her FEEL that matters. Taboo is low dose Enone. Very little risk of ODing and it has the added benefit of another feel good molecule that has a "crushy" effect. It's more flirty than sexual if that's your concern. If you prefer, try each one separately at first. Get a feel for them then proceed. Just keep in mind that you likely won't see anything right away from XiSt. It takes quite awhile to do its thing. IME 2-3 weeks.

If you like you can start off with XiSt at full dose (2-3) then maybe add 1 LB for 2-3 days then 2 for 2-3 days then if you want up to 3 but you likely won't need more than that. Then you can try the same routine with Taboo.
                          That's a great advice. They should give this kind of advices in a paper with the products. Or well said, it should be removed quite many sentences on the description of products on the website..

Comment

I like this, I'll give it a try and report back. Thanks!

Comment

With sales you want to paint a picture. That's what motivates people to buy. Facts inform, emotions sell. Just look at TV ads.

Oh and they do have a breakdown like that on the page of one of the women's products. IDK why they don't use it on all.

Comment

Everything is a story in marketing.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I only smell pheros after they've been on my skin a few hours. This is true cover or not. If my cover scent fizzles out i can smell them. I carry a 2 mil atomizer of my cover in my pocket so I can refresh as needed.

I can't say whether your cologne is a good cover or has good longevity. I ordered it as a sample not long ago and hated it. Tried it a few times and still didn't like it. I scrtubbed it off each time. Lol

It's possible that there is bleed thru or it lacks longevity.

That being said, all pheros stink. I'm of the school of thought that male pheros stink to males, at least hetero males. We have a natural aversion or at least to certain masculine pheros. There also non gender specific pheros as well, e.g., the nols which may not elicit a negative perception. That doesn't mean that they're necessarily repellent to females. Thats only natural. I couldn't tell you how many times women have said that they love the smell a man with a fresh sweat. Now if they haven't bathed all day or for days where bacterial action effects them they start to stink. To my nose pheros smell like my natural scent after the drydown of a fresh sweat. They may seem stronger because we are using higher concentrations but to my nose they smell "natural".

Comment

That being said, all pheros stink. I'm of the school of thought that male pheros stink to males, at least hetero males. We have a natural aversion or at least to certain masculine pheros. There also non gender specific pheros as well, e.g., the nols which may not elicit a negative perception. That doesn't mean that they're necessarily repellent to females. Thats only natural. I couldn't tell you how many times women have said that they love the smell a man with a fresh sweat. Now if they haven't bathed all day or for days where bacterial action effects them they start to stink. To my nose pheros smell like my natural scent after the drydown of a fresh sweat. They may seem stronger because we are using higher concentrations but to my nose they smell "natural".
                                      Interesting. To be honest no one complained about how I smelled but for the first couple of hours I avoided getting too close to people as I was very self conscious about the smell. Probably I just need to get used to it.

As for the effects on women I can say that after work I went for drinks with colleagues and friends and I sat the whole night in front of a 25/28 years old woman and she couldn't keep her eyes away from me. She hasn't talked much, she looked baffled, like if she was trying to figure out what was the deal with me.
                                      Right before I left, I walked around the bar to say bye (we were a big group) and I girl I had no interactions whatsoever (we were sitting back to back the whole time) was very disappointed and asked me to stay. All the signals were there, she mentioned she's in town just for the weekend and I could definitely tell that she was DTF but I really had to go home. We agreed to meet tonight together with a group of friends.
                                      Should I push things a bit further and try a drop of SOB?

Comment

If you think she's DTF and willing to play the bad boy and have the balls to escalate then go for it. You may want to keep the XiSt in the equation as well. There was a member who had great success with that combo. Oils diffuse slower and at a lesser distance than sprays so you're gonna want to be in close proximity to your target for an extended period of time.

Good luck

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X