yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

When to Wean of the Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to Wean of the Mones?

Hey, so I was thinking:

You have a target. You wear your mones, say all the right things, have the demeanor, work some magic, get a date, and find yourself in a relationship.

You can't wear your mones FOREVER, but also, your lady/man knows you only WITH your mones. For the sake of the relationship, would it ever be safe to say, "I'm only going to wear mones for fun, but I don't have to wear them on a daily basis anymore?"

In other words, if my pheromone sig is what helped me LAND the girl, do I have to wear my sig forever and ever around her?

Just curious.

You're hooked for life bro.... you didn't realize that yet???

jk XD.

you should be fine. Pheromones don't really give a false sense of who you are. They only magnify that which is already there. That means that stopping using pheromones isn't shutting down a part of you in their eyes. It is making it dimmer, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post
      Hey, so I was thinking:

You have a target. You wear your mones, say all the right things, have the demeanor, work some magic, get a date, and find yourself in a relationship.

You can't wear your mones FOREVER, but also, your lady/man knows you only WITH your mones. For the sake of the relationship, would it ever be safe to say, "I'm only going to wear mones for fun, but I don't have to wear them on a daily basis anymore?"

In other words, if my pheromone sig is what helped me LAND the girl, do I have to wear my sig forever and ever around her?

Just curious.
      Pheromones doesn't affect so much as you're thinking. In fact, if lucky pheromones may work on your advantage by just a little amount, sometimes just doesn't make any affect, and sometimes work against you..again, just in a tiny amount. Of course, sometimes this tiny amount is valuable.

If you land the girl with pheromones, then you quit pheromones when girl already like you, it won't affect the relationship with the girl.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Read knowledgeispower's journal. He has extensive experience in a LTR both with and without pheromones. It might give you some insight. In general, he's a very knowledgeable guy. You could learn a lot.

Comment

You are going to stop? now when it is really fun?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lakerman34
            lakerman34 commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course not! HAHA

I just was speaking hypothetically.
            I imagine that I'll have to wear mones at least for 3 more months with this girl.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, you had me worried for a moment.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X