yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on dosing for Xist please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on dosing for Xist please

Hello gentlemen

As there is scant little on Xist for women, I thought I could come here for advice.

I'm curious to know what your average dosage of Xist is, singly and in combination.
    I have (if not all, damn near) all the unisex blends, but please include the men's blends you combine with as well. And if it isn't too much trouble for you, to add why you paired them - what you were thinking to accomplish (buffering something else, adding comfort, whatever the reason may be).

I know, and see now, that Xist is subtle and takes time, but I also know I will be wanting to mix and match and I would love your impute if you don't mind sharing.
    Thanks in advance!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Start with one spray and taboo or cohesion work well with xist ....if it's anything like the for men version

Comment

I started out at 2 sprays but about a third of the way thru bumped it up to 3 sprays. I paired it with the ACE combo and Connections x2. Sometimes Vibe x2-3 too. ACE because, well, that's my base mix at all times. I felt that combining XiSt with Connections would strengthen the effect. The "perfect boyfriend" vibe plus connectedness just made sense to me. The Vibe was just for the feel good factor.

Comment

Taking in all the information.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NuTrix

I use xist in high doses now adays, if i use it solo. 4x drops. i smell like a sweat lodge for a few hours, but it gets the job done!

If I combine it with anything, it's consistently been taboo. 4x xist and 4x taboo. that smells like a sweat lodge in the sahara desert, but again, i've had great results with it.

xist goes well with connections as long as you can steer it in a cheerful, positive way. This combo by itself isn't conducive to fun attraction, although my most notable experience iwth this combo was with my male friend, and obviously neither of us are attracted to each other -- but it was intense conversations that could have been more light hearted if there was a uplifting molecule.. i.e, rone sulfate, or maybe even allo-thdoc (pure speculation on allo-thdoc)

i hope this helps

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanknyou! I've upped my dose to x3 of late and am preferring it over x2. What is different for you? More intense? More blatant hits? Selfies?
            Last edited by NuTrix; 10-22-2017, 06:54 AM.

Connections? Why not Wibe or Love boat?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think he's saying you can't use those, just that his experience with connections has been good, but it should be buffered with something uplifting

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            ok

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Connections? Why not Wibe or Love boat?
          Yes this is why I suggested rone sulfate. Xist connections experience was heavy and intense.... but that could be easily counteracted by rone sulfate, the main ingredient in loveboat

I'm extremely curious how xist for women compares to the male version.

I don't see the technical reason for escaping the friendzone with men. It's naturally pretty easy to do, considering the difference in mentality between men and women. I do see how the perfect girlfriend vibe can be used though. when used for this purpose, I don't see any reason why it would take more than 4 or 5 exposures to the target before he really sees the beauty of her shine.

thank god XSteveO never stops putting out new blends to further the development of pheromone research!

I'm looking forward to seeing the reports of xist for women.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Yes this is why I suggested rone sulfate. Xist connections experience was heavy and intense.... but that could be easily counteracted by rone sulfate, the main ingredient in loveboat

I'm extremely curious how xist for women compares to the male version.

I don't see the technical reason for escaping the friendzone with men. It's naturally pretty easy to do, considering the difference in mentality between men and women. I do see how the perfect girlfriend vibe can be used though. when used for this purpose, I don't see any reason why it would take more than 4 or 5 exposures to the target before he really sees the beauty of her shine.

thank god XSteveO never stops putting out new blends to further the development of pheromone research!

I'm looking forward to seeing the reports of xist for women.
            And you will get them.
            Arsenal

Comment

eternitys_child LB is a staple favorite of mine so thank you for the great tips! I also have the rone sulfate as a single so I'll make sure to tinker with that a bit ^_~

Yes, I got the Xist mainly to enhance home life, but since I trial everything at work too, I thought it would be an interesting testing ground - especially of late as I've been working more cross functionally in our departments, new tagets.... I've been curious how the men's version is used most effectively, for those who actually use it, and to what purpose so all these clues are great! Thanks again

Comment

I like the xist discussion, it is so informative about mones as a tool.
                Arsenal

Comment

I use XiST at different dosage depending on, of course, whether I am using a 10 mL sprayer or a 30 mL sprayer. 2x 10 mL != 1x 30 mL. The 30 mL spray seems to be better than 2x 10 mL.

My usual usage is 1 to 6 sprays from a 30 mL bottle. In mixes I typically use it at lower amounts (1-3 sprays, 30 mL) and alone I typically use it at higher amounts (4 to 6 sprays, 30 mL). The other day I went out wearing 6x XiST/30 mL and covered it with one spray of fragrance. The fragrance failed to cover it, but it is also an aphrodisiac, so dosing is important. I was told that the fragrance smelled good, but otherwise I smelled like a "fruity" I don't remember what, the implication being that I smelled like a homosexual. But the results I got were not to be sniffed at! I would do it again if I was in need of those results again.

If you wear XiST at high doses, I recommend not doing it very often, as the imprinting goes both ways. I happened to be wearing it around my girlfriend, and so two way imprinting was the desired goal. She's very happily bonding with me now. But I did not want to bond with anyone else, so it has to be used with care.

Comment

Oh yeah, as Catlord17 mentioned, the two way imprinting is REAL. It doesn't get talked about enough.... seriously, be careful around whom you use it, and how often....

?

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "Love covers a multitude of sins." How bad would it be if we all just "got along" But seriously, warning duly noted ^_~

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

My usual usage is 1 to 6 sprays from a 30 mL bottle. In mixes I typically use it at lower amounts (1-3 sprays, 30 mL) and alone I typically use it at higher amounts (4 to 6 sprays, 30 mL). The other day I went out wearing 6x XiST/30 mL and covered it with one spray of fragrance.

If you wear XiST at high doses, I recommend not doing it very often, as the imprinting goes both ways. I happened to be wearing it around my girlfriend, and so two way imprinting was the desired goal. She's very happily bonding with me now. But I did not want to bond with anyone else, so it has to be used with care.
                    WOW! 6! I like the idea of imprinting both ways though, so I may use it on Mr Right over the weekend.
                    I have the 10ml, not level sure if the 30 is an option for the women's, will have to check...
                    You used Xist solo In this example? Teehee, I guess at that amount you wouldn't need anything else

Comment

Oh yeah, as Catlord17 mentioned, the two way imprinting is REAL. It doesn't get talked about enough.... seriously, be careful around whom you use it, and how often....

?
                      He, he, he. Bad experience? Would you like to share?

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

WOW! 6! I like the idea of imprinting both ways though, so I may use it on Mr Right over the weekend.
                        I have the 10ml, not level sure if the 30 is an option for the women's, will have to check...
                        You used Xist solo In this example? Teehee, I guess at that amount you wouldn't need anything else
                        Yes, I used it solo at 6 sprays. It was definitely affecting people in a 10+ foot radius.

Comment

When you fall in love, you stop thinking rationally. When they do the same thing at the same time, nobody is thinking rationally. And if you happen to imprint on/affect the wrong person, or multiple people at once, that can be an issue. Especially of one or more parties are already in a committed monogamous relationship.

I think you can see my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

When you fall in love, you stop thinking rationally. When they do the same thing at the same time, nobody is thinking rationally. And if you happen to imprint on/affect the wrong person, or multiple people at once, that can be an issue. Especially of one or more parties are already in a committed monogamous relationship.

I think you can see my point.
                            Yes, it can be a disaster. :scared:
                            Arsenal

Comment

Nah not a "bad" experience.. Just an experience. There's an ancient american proverb that goes "With great power comes great responsibility"

Comment

"With great power comes great responsibility"
                                Yes, we must use our phero powers wisely...

Comment

Amen sir. Pheros can be misused if not careful

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X