yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend with Givenchy Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend with Givenchy Pi

Hey guys, it's been some time since i last posted, So im posting a field report from last night around 2230 when i was at Hooters.

Met buddy outside and let him put on some of my Red Polo Cologne before we walked inside, we walk inside and got seated, 30 seconds after sitting down, the waitress stops and says someone smells good.

My buddy ask if its him, she said you smell good, but not whats she's smelling. I asked her to smell me, when she did, she stated that it was me she was smelling.

I asked her what i smelled like? she said i smelled fucking amazing and that i smelled like "Sex in her mouth".....

I then told her to come around the table to me, when she did, i simply pointed to my neck for her to smell me, and of course she was a good girl and did as instructed, smelling the Ascend point at my right shoulder.

After this point, she kept giving me hugs and staying close by me when at our table.

Results:
    Obvious Hit, allowed to scratch and massage her back,neck and shoulders.

Givenchy Pi x 3 sprays
    1 spray chest
    ??????2 sprays neck

Ascend w/cops x 2 sprays
    1 spray Left shoulder
    1 spray Right shoulder
    Last edited by The_Harlequin; 10-19-2017, 08:27 AM.

sex in my mouth I love it!

Just proved what I always say. A good cover scent can make all the difference. If you smell good they're gonna inhale deeply, taking in the pheros along.

You should have number closed her. If it were me I'd have said give me your number and that can be arranged. But that's just me.
    Awesome hit!

Comment

I already have her number, im a regular at this Hooters, and i did tell her that "That could be arranged" lol. She did threaten to take me home with her to keep massaging her back, but said her boyfriend probably wouldn't like that to much since he was home.

But I've got that feeling that later might happen...

Comment

Nicely done brother. I know all about those Hooter girls. I used to work next to a Hooters. I went in for a couple beers almost every day after work. I always sat outside so I could be left alone. Being aloof paid off too. I just wanted to be left alone. That just attracted them more. As the weather got colder I moved inside. Had girls flocking to me. They wouldn't leave me alone. Always touching me, rubbing my shoulders. I was always like jfc would you leave me alone. It all started with a waitress I called booger. We hooked up and after that they passed me around like a piece of meat. Just goes to show that a 20 year age diffence didn't matter. When I walked in the door they would all scream Scottie too hottie, run up and hung on me. That's actually how I came up with my username. It was my Hooters name. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Nicely done brother. I know all about those Hooter girls. I used to work next to a Hooters. I went in for a couple beers almost every day after work. I always sat outside so I could be left alone. Being aloof paid off too. I just wanted to be left alone. That just attracted them more. As the weather got colder I moved inside. Had girls flocking to me. They wouldn't leave me alone. Always touching me, rubbing my shoulders. I was always like jfc would you leave me alone. It all started with a waitress I called booger. We hooked up and after that they passed me around like a piece of meat. Just goes to show that a 20 year age diffence didn't matter. When I walked in the door they would all scream Scottie too hottie, run up and hung on me. That's actually how I came up with my username. It was my Hooters name. lol
          Nice story.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Harlequin View Post

Givenchy Pi x 3 sprays
            1 spray chest
            ??????2 sprays neck

Ascend w/cops x 2 sprays
            1 spray Left shoulder
            1 spray Right shoulder
            Givenchy Pi

"Oriental woody perfume Pi by the house of Givenchy is excellent for eternal explorers and fans of sensual experiments. Its geometric bottle with perfectly clear lines contains a woody, sensual scent. Basil, rosemary, tarragon and neroli introduce freshness into this generally warm, oriental composition with an accentuated strong note of Guaiac wood standing in union with balmy notes of vanilla, tonka and benzoin resin. The perfume was created by Alberto Morillas in1998."

There's a reason that Androtics used Neroli. The diffusion is incredible.

Yesterday on PT, a member tested some Neroli/similar fragrances with unscented mixes, and noticed a significant difference in diffusion.

From my personal experience, the fragrance is the lynch-pin in many effective mixes, and will make or break their effectiveness.

Cheers!

Comment

ROFL Scottie2Hottie that's an AMAZING Story bro! your xs username was derived from your hooters username

interesting points, theLaw I was actually just wondering for the past couple days whether one of the ingredients in Instant Shine happens to be Hedione or Iso E Super? The neroli is an incredible fragrance as it is. but i don't think the effectiveness of pheromones in XS products relies so heavily on fragrance. whereas at AD I'm sure the fragrance plays a large part in the effectiveness of their products since their products are designed specifically to diffuse alongside the fragrances.

Comment

eternitys_child pheromones definitely played a role in that scenario. I also used to bring them treats. The restaurant I worked at had this amazing chocolate cake. The broken, unservable pieces were up for grabs. They called it "better than sex" cake. I also brought in homemade chocolate ganache. Between the pheros and bribery I was golden. I think part of the reason why I got so much attention was because I didn't like attention. That and I think they were drawn by the pheros. At the time my standard mix was 3 A314 + 3 Alter Ego + 3 Instant Openness (sometimes IH) + 2-4 Instant Shine 2x. At the very least A314 + AE. I worked in a hot kitchen so most likely only the A314 and AE were still working since they were oils. That mix got me a lot of play for several years.

I doubt that Shine has Hedione. IF it did then I it was in the fragrance and, therefore, all Neroli products. Given the failure at Alpha Dream regarding Hedione I would think that ALL Androtics products would be a flop, save for Ammo unless it was in that cover fragrance also. Too many people have had too much success with their too many of their products for that to be the case. Let's also keep in mind that the diffusive properties of Neroli were the OPININION of Michael Harris. There was never any concrete scientific proof that Neroli played any part in the effectiveness of Androtics products.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see that you did tag me. I guess I missed the second part of ur post!!!

Update:

so tonight i wore "Givenchy Pi" without Ascend and sit with the same waitress tonight, i asked her to smell me again abd she said it smelled different.

So Ascend was definitely the key difference, i can't wait to give it another try again .

Comment

Originally posted by The_Harlequin View Post
                  Hey guys, it's been some time since i last posted, So im posting a field report from last night around 2230 when i was at Hooters.

Met buddy outside and let him put on some of my Red Polo Cologne before we walked inside, we walk inside and got seated, 30 seconds after sitting down, the waitress stops and says someone smells good.

My buddy ask if its him, she said you smell good, but not whats she's smelling. I asked her to smell me, when she did, she stated that it was me she was smelling.

I asked her what i smelled like? she said i smelled fucking amazing and that i smelled like "Sex in her mouth".....

I then told her to come around the table to me, when she did, i simply pointed to my neck for her to smell me, and of course she was a good girl and did as instructed, smelling the Ascend point at my right shoulder.

After this point, she kept giving me hugs and staying close by me when at our table.

Results:
                  Obvious Hit, allowed to scratch and massage her back,neck and shoulders.

Givenchy Pi x 3 sprays
                  1 spray chest
                  ??????2 sprays neck

Ascend w/cops x 2 sprays
                  1 spray Left shoulder
                  1 spray Right shoulder
                  Nice hit and story. "Sex in ther mouth" ahahhahah well, if she asked politely why not helping her for a moment
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Yesterday I was asking a tinder girl if wanted some sex in the mouth, she said no, then I ask if wanted in the face, say no because is kind of humiliating..

Well, next time is better not asking hhahah
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Lmfao....

Comment

Comment

That's quite unusual. It's a new one on me. I've been told I smell like sex before but never that.

Comment

You seem to have ascended. Most get only the sex smell, but you went months ahead and have that baby smell! I suppose we need to take Ascend's name literally in all aspects

Comment

So on an interesting side note, I was at the same Hooters again last night and my waitress from my last update report wasn't working. After i had been there a few hours, she comes walking in to meet a friend. She sees me and runs over to give me a big hug. She then runs takes off really quick and doesn't come back over for a while. When she does come back, she gives me another hug and tells me that I still smell like "Newborn Babies" and that I'm driving her crazy.

I was wearing Evolve at the time and not Ascend. So I'm thinking that either these two mones are just super powerful on her or she is just one of those girls that mones hit like a freight train.

Note: Must try some of my other mons on her... you know, for scientific purposes. lol

Comment

So she tells you that you're driving her crazy and you haven't pulled the trigger? Seriously? Wait too long and you're going to end up in the friend zone.

Comment

Okay, I'm friends with a lot of women. If they are worried about social judgement and such they will NOT say anything remotely dirty within earshot of anyone else. So "you smell like newborn baby" may actually be a very subtle hint that she wants a baby, from you with the signature that you are throwing off. Especially when no one else registers that smell. I would probably tease her and get her to come close (in my cloud of course) and whisper something like.. "Stop trying to make me want to give you a baby" or something forward like that. It may not go over great, but the idea of having sex pops in her head and viola.. fantasy followed by elevated interest.

Comment

This thread has got me really wanting to hang around at Hooters lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bosrel View Post
                                      This thread has got me really wanting to hang around at Hooters lol
                                      You should man. I've had some great times with Hooters girls. In fact my screen name comes from Hooters. I used to work next door to a Hooters. I started stopping in every day after work for a couple beers. I'd come in and immediately head out to the patio, totally ignoring all the girls. Most of the time I was alone out there which was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be left alone. Apparently this created an air of mystery. No one ignored the girls. Eventually, as the weather got colder I started going in side. There was this one girl who always came to talk to me. Even if I wasn't in her section. I would always give her shit and started calling her Booger. Of course she would punch me but in reality she was eating it up. She was the one who started calling me Scottie2Hottie. Before long we were dating. Eventually more and more girls started coming over to me. I was probably the only guy who didn't kiss their ass and shower them with hollow compliments. I gave them all shit. I was cocky, confident and a total smartass. It got to the point that whenever I came in all the girls would come running up to me screaming Scottie2Hottie, hugging and kissing me. I was always like good God would you get off me! Jfc! Now you might think that if I was so sought after that there would be some jealousy. Quite the contrary. Those girls passed me around like a piece of meat. I dated several of them. Even some threesomes. A combination of pheros and the right attitude paid off.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X