yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi & Instant Shine? Anyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APi & Instant Shine? Anyone!

I'm considering purchasing APi, and am thinking about mixing it with IShine. Anyone try this out?

I'm looking for sexy, but not sexual, a quiet confidence, but not overconfidence. Status and authority are important, but so is approachability. I'm looking for something that asks people to share their honest thoughts with me, but I'm not going to be your friend. Unless I want to be (that's my choice, not yours).

Must be intensive graduate class appropriate (not for a nightclub!)

Anyone have some tips?

EDIT: After doing research, it seems to me that Xist may be best for what I want to accomplish. Didn't know a product like that existed. Due to my working out, meditation, and running, I already carry a pretty relaxed, "quiet confident" vibe which I think APi would REALLY accentuate. However, I have a target whom I'm not entirely sure where she stands with me. At times, I think I'm friendzoned (responds to text messages 3 or 4 hours later, very formal, no kino, no asking questions about myself), but at other times, shows IOIs (intense eye contact, laughs at EVERYTHING I say, and I've got a feeling she asks very strategic questions to people I'm with to get tidbits of information from me. Also, whenever I'm talking to people casually, she seems to interject into conversation quite often. Last class we had, we had two moments where she and I responded to a classmate in unison, the 2nd time I received eye contact and a smile).

Unfortunately, I have VERY little access to her (2 classes a week, one for 3 hours, the other for 2, the class is held in a VERY professional setting, a bit contrived, not a whole lot of time for socializing, some classes there is literally 0 communication between us).

Can someone confirm/deny Xist or APi is good for my purposes? Remember, it has to be doctoral-level class appropriate! It's worth noting that there are 14 people in the class on the one day (9 women, 4 men, 1 older female professor), and 10 the other day (7 women, 2 men, 1 older female professor). These numbers are including me.

I also suspect that at least 1 (but possibly 2) of the OTHER women (excluding target) I'm pretty sure are into me at least in an attracted manner (one is a friend I enjoy, but she has called me attractive on numerous occasions, has initiated kino. She's "coaching" me with target though, and I doubt she will thwart my plans. Other girl is very girlish around me, constantly giggling and, at times, seems a bit intimidated by me).
    Last edited by lakerman34; 10-16-2017, 12:37 AM.

If you're going to go with XiSt remember that it takes awhile with repeated exposures to do its thing. We're talking weeks. Do you have this kind of time? Keep in mind that XiSt gives off the "perfect boyfriend" vibe. Is this what you're going for? If you're looking more in the direction of status then maybe consider the APi instead.

If I'm not mistaken, XSteveO considers APi to be more of a social product. The "cool guy" alpha type. Projecting status but not so heavy like Ascend.

I love Shine. It's a great finishing touch to any blend/mix. It's a feel good formula that has a mild attraction quality and IME has a magnetic effect on younger women.

I can't make the decision for you, only you can do that. All I can do is provide you with the info/experiences I have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      If you're going to go with XiSt remember that it takes awhile with repeated exposures to do its thing. We're talking weeks. Do you have this kind of time? Keep in mind that XiSt gives off the "perfect boyfriend" vibe. Is this what you're going for? If you're looking more in the direction of status then maybe consider the APi instead.

If I'm not mistaken, XSteveO considers APi to be more of a social product. The "cool guy" alpha type. Projecting status but not so heavy like Ascend.

I love Shine. It's a great finishing touch to any blend/mix. It's a feel good formula that has a mild attraction quality and IME has a magnetic effect on younger women.

I can't make the decision for you, only you can do that. All I can do is provide you with the info/experiences I have to offer.
      Thank you for responding! I was worried no one would.

I went ahead and bought Xist. I actually think that this is the PERFECT time to Xist my target -- lately I think her body language has been that of frustration -- frustration that I'm VERY friendly with another girl in the class, frustration that I haven't spoken to her, but also, she's an awkward science-y girl who seems proud and doesn't want to be rejected (vibe I've gotten), so she also plays a little coy to protect herself. I want her to open up and say, "I'm single" or "I have a boyfriend" or initiate kino (Lord knows I'll be in a lot of trouble if I initiate and it doesn't go well, given the professional setting of the class).

I have twice a week up to Christmas to, essentially, get this to work. The boyfriend vibe is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I actually want to potentially date this girl.

Anything to add to the effect or speed up the process? I do have a good amount of A1 and I think I have Connections as a sample.

What say you? I'm so new to the world of pheroXS.

Comment

Well regardless of what you use at some point you need to engage her. She can't confirm or deny having a boyfriend if you never talk to her. Most women aren't going to come right out and say they don't have a boyfriend. She may let you know indirectly thru vague clues and body language but she's gonna expect you to figure it out. About the only time you can expect most women to be direct is when telling you they have a boyfriend because they aren't interested.....whether they actually have one or not. If she's awkward or reserved don't expect her to initiate kino, especially if she's holding back. Be a man. Take the lead. Be bold. I don't understand why guys are afraid of initiating kino. It can be something as simple as an innocent touch on the arm when emphasizing a point while chatting. It's a great way to test the waters. It'll let you know if she's comfortable with you. If she reciprocates, even better. If she recoils you have your answer. Also kino doesn't have to take place in class. At some point the two of you will hafta spend time together outside of class. Invite her to go have coffee or something. It's casual but intimate without the pressure of a "date". Even if it be small steps, you should always be escalating.

Engage > Escalate > Isolate

That being said, A1 should be a nice complement to XiSt. It'll impart comfort and add a crushy feel. Connections would be good too but save that for when you have time to really talk with her at length. It'll give her the feeling as if she's known you forever and create a bond. You'll need more than a brief encounter for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Well regardless of what you use at some point you need to engage her. She can't confirm or deny having a boyfriend if you never talk to her. Most women aren't going to come right out and say they don't have a boyfriend. She may let you know indirectly thru vague clues and body language but she's gonna expect you to figure it out. About the only time you can expect most women to be direct is when telling you they have a boyfriend because they aren't interested.....whether they actually have one or not. If she's awkward or reserved don't expect her to initiate kino, especially if she's holding back. Be a man. Take the lead. Be bold. I don't understand why guys are afraid of initiating kino. It can be something as simple as an innocent touch on the arm when emphasizing a point while chatting. It's a great way to test the waters. It'll let you know if she's comfortable with you. If she reciprocates, even better. If she recoils you have your answer. Also kino doesn't have to take place in class. At some point the two of you will hafta spend time together outside of class. Invite her to go have coffee or something. It's casual but intimate without the pressure of a "date". Even if it be small steps, you should always be escalating.

Engage > Escalate > Isolate

That being said, A1 should be a nice complement to XiSt. It'll impart comfort and add a crushy feel. Connections would be good too but save that for when you have time to really talk with her at length. It'll give her the feeling as if she's known you forever and create a bond. You'll need more than a brief encounter for that to happen.
          Thank you for your help!

Maybe I'm just being overconfident, but I'm feeling good about her. Even if I find out she DOES have a boyfriend, I wouldn't be upset, so I have no expectations, but something tells me that this is going to happen. I don't know why I'm so convinced, I just am.

Anyways, in the mean time, I am meditating a lot, working out quite a bit, and I have a girl that calls me on weekends to play (I usually use AD products with her b/c we had quite some fun on AD products after only the first date).

Take a look at my brand new journal! I'm going to document what happens the next few weeks there (again, no expectations, and I assume that the XIST isn't going to do a WHOLE lot visibly the first couple of weeks. I'm a patient guy though!)

Comment

lakerman34 you made the right choice in purchasing xist for this goal. I personally believe so, anyway.

By wearing xist, twice a week, for 2 or 3 hours per exposure, for 6 weeks... you're going to eventually polarize her one way or the other

best of luck friend! It does sound like she's on the fence about you and a little frustrated... Although it could be that she's just wanting your attention and gets jealous when you don't give it to her, but has no intention on being your girlfriend.... some women can be like that

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X