Suggestion For Mones to Add in the Package Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion For Mones to Add in the Package Deals

Hey guys, suggestion section doesn't seem to allow new topics. So here's my suggestion:

You know how there is that big value pack where you can add 4 male mones and 3 unisexy mones?

Right well I've noticed you can't choose any mone you like.

Personally I'd like to have Barely Legal and Dominant Ascend to choose from, but I'd like my choice of all the available mones tbh.

So I suggest fixing it so we can choose from all available male and unisexu mones.

Yea it seems they've completely done away with forum and store feedback. It's a shame.
    53/W/M

Current arsenal:
    Prowl, APi, Ascend -cops, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

SargeMaximus They allow all except artisan, beta testing, and custom blends, in the mix and match packs. Could be due supply, but you can still mix men’s, women’s, and unisexy products.

Barely Legal and Dominant Ascend are both artisan blends.
      All you need is XS! -Ixist-

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
        SargeMaximus They allow all except artisan, beta testing, and custom blends, in the mix and match packs. Could be due supply, but you can still mix men’s, women’s, and unisexy products.

Barely Legal and Dominant Ascend are both artisan blends.
        Oh, well that sucks. :(

What's the difference between regular and artisan?

Btw, keep forgetting to ask this, but does Dominant Ascend have cops in it?

Comment

SargeMaximus The artisan blends used to be called limited edition blends. On XS website it says many of these products go on to become retail products while other will remain as limited edition. They will continue to be available but not clear where they might fit otherwise.

Hopefully they’re good enough to one day become regular products.

I believe that Dominant Ascend does have cops in it, and there’s no option to have it without cops for now.

All you need is XS! -Ixist-

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
            SargeMaximus The artisan blends used to be called limited edition blends. On XS website it says many of these products go on to become retail products while other will remain as limited edition. They will continue to be available but not clear where they might fit otherwise.

Hopefully they’re good enough to one day become regular products.

I believe that Dominant Ascend does have cops in it, and there’s no option to have it without cops for now.
            Ok, I understand. Thanks man.

I actually WANT cops lol. I LOVE SOB for that reason (among many) so I hoped DA had them too.

Guess I'll have to buy DA and BL on their own tho. :( Oh well.

Comment

SargeMaximus yes DA has cops in it. I know i'm responding hella late...

Have you tried playing with lighter sexual mones such as taboo?

Comment

Hey eternity! Good to know regarding DA.

As for Taboo. It's alright, I've noticed service seems poor at restaurants when I use it and with my hairdresser she gets chatty but not as sexual as when I'm off it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X