yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Grad School -- Into a Girl in My Class -- Mutual Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grad School -- Into a Girl in My Class -- Mutual Interest?

Hey guys! It has been a while!

I'm in graduate school now (wow, has time flown by).

In one of my classes, there is this Puerto Rican girl. She's not in my program, but she's taking one class in my school.

The day we met, the professor asked us to all introduce each other. I butchered her name, but she approached me with her long hair to the side, neck showing towards me. I was infatuated pretty quickly.

Few classes later, I catch her on the elevator, we re-introduce each other.

Next class, she was laughing at everything I said (she still laughs at what I say a lot). At one point, we had INTENSE eye contact (staring each other in the eyes for a good 5 seconds, she smiled).

We ended up walking together at the end of class, but I went my separate way.

Fast forward to now (about 3 weeks later). We work together in a research group, so I have her phone number. Whenever I text her, I get a response (usually a paragraph), but the IOIs are dying down. She could easily make opportunities to be around me, but doesn't (may be because she doesn't want to come off as needy?)

I was talking to a friend in class a little about myself (how I'm a middle son), and the friend said, "it explains a lot," which I responded, "how I'm so dark and depressed?" and PR girl interjected (asking friend, NOT me), "isn't the older child the dark and depressed one?"

She seems to do that quite a bit -- interjecting herself into my conversations, but it turns out that we have a LOT of people in that class that need to share their two cents, so I rarely get a word in with her.

I've been playing around with Androstenone (5mcg) and IShine . 2x NONE + 2 IS right on the neck.

The nature of graduate school is we have 0 free time, and the nature of that class is that it is VERY professional. I don't really get in a word with her very often (i.e. don't get to really build a rapport).

A part of me thinks that I'm displaying myself as unattainable. It's either that or she is being VERY subtle and I suck with subtleties.

Thoughts? Any mixes I should introduce? Also, anything to open MY self up kind of letting her know, "hey, I'm attainable, you can keep trying with me because one of these days, it just might work?"

Also, I don't want to put too many products on at once. This is CLASS, not the BAR!

She DEFINITELY takes her academics EXTREMELY seriously (to the point that I think men are the last thing on her mind), and she's definitely feelings-oriented (I catch her talking while putting her hands on her chest, using "I feel" statements -- going to mirror this). I am nervous to touch her (I know touch is EXTREMELY important for escalation), and she hasn't laid a finger on me thus far.

I know that PR is between 24 and 27 years old.

I think she sounds like she is just ordinary nice.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I think she sounds like she is just ordinary nice.
      Yeah, it fluctuates.

Some days, I think she is being really nice.

Other days, something happens that it hits me "whoa, yeah, this girl is into me."

We had INTENSE eye contact where neither of us budged, she smiled a realllllly geeky smile, BUT that was 3 weeks ago. Probably should have made my move on that day.

One may also think that because she is incredibly into her academics, in her mind, she's got the entire term to get SOMETHING out of me. I kind of feel the same way. If one of us gets rejected OR if something ends up happening between us, it may make for an awkward class environment. As soon as Christmas hits, we won't be in any more classes together.

I FINALLY told my friend (also in that class) that I have a thing for PR. She said she wasn't surprised because, "PR is really beautiful." She agrees that it's best to formally "make a move" in November though when the term is coming to an end.

Still, up until then, I need to escalate and build things up. It's INCREDIBLY difficult given our social context that is the classroom. It's like asking someone from your office out, it's just not good juju.

Comment

Come on, be a man, take the lead and ask her out. What do you have to loose?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't know your entire situation as I'm not there. But from what you've said, it sounds like she sent you all the right signals and you balked. So she did the normal thing and pulled back. Instead of pining over you she's thrown herself into her studies. She's probably thoroughly rationalized to herself why it wouldn't work or what have you. Sounds like you missed a good opportunity but that doesn't necessarily mean you're totally out of the game. Perhaps try inviting her to some kind of fun group activity with friends. It's low pressure. It'll help get her out of the classroom context. You two can engage without a bunch of interruptions. You can really get to know each other. If she hesitates or tried to make excuses just tell her that she can't study ALL the time. Come on it'll be fun. Just one thing tho. Don't do it via text. Stand up, be a man and ask her face to face. It says all the right things. Besides it's easy to reject someone if you don't hafta look them in the eye.

As far as mixed go, it's virtually impossible without knowing what you have. Unbuffered Enone can be tricky. Shine is pretty good stuff. It was always a go to until I developed my own mix. How much have you been using your Enone? What dosage? How about Shine?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            I don't know your entire situation as I'm not there. But from what you've said, it sounds like she sent you all the right signals and you balked. So she did the normal thing and pulled back. Instead of pining over you she's thrown herself into her studies. She's probably thoroughly rationalized to herself why it wouldn't work or what have you. Sounds like you missed a good opportunity but that doesn't necessarily mean you're totally out of the game. Perhaps try inviting her to some kind of fun group activity with friends. It's low pressure. It'll help get her out of the classroom context. You two can engage without a bunch of interruptions. You can really get to know each other. If she hesitates or tried to make excuses just tell her that she can't study ALL the time. Come on it'll be fun. Just one thing tho. Don't do it via text. Stand up, be a man and ask her face to face. It says all the right things. Besides it's easy to reject someone if you don't hafta look them in the eye.

As far as mixed go, it's virtually impossible without knowing what you have. Unbuffered Enone can be tricky. Shine is pretty good stuff. It was always a go to until I developed my own mix. How much have you been using your Enone? What dosage? How about Shine?
            I don't know. Maybe I'm a chicken s**t, but I could have sworn something was there. Lately I put out feelers, and it seems like she isn't straight up REJECTING, but the vibe is "NOT VERY INTERESTED."

One time, we got to the building at the same time, so we got on the elevator, got to talking, walk out, and I go to the corner by the bathroom to fill up my water bottle. I check out what she does in the corner of her eye, and I saw her almost STRUGGLE with herself. "Should I follow him, or will that make me look desperate? UGHH."

She ultimately told me, "I'm going to go to the class."

Moments like these, I kind of just shrivel up. I told her, "alright, see you in there" when I probably should have told her, "nah girl, come chill with me, wait up!"

My lady friend told me, "before you get too excited, just make sure she's single first, alright?"

For the confidence thing, I don't LACK confidence, I just have a shortage of confidence when it comes to talking to attractive women. I feel as if I were to talk to PR like ANY other girl, she'd be on my bed right now doing HW together.

For your other questions, -enone is 5mcg, I take 2 sprays to the neck, and the IShine is regular strength, 2 sprays to the neck (but I'm going to try them out on my wrists to spread out my cloud a bit -- there are VERY few guys in the classroom, and I have the luxury of being the most attractive one, mostly due to youth, thank goodness).

Comment

Like I said, I don't think you're totally out but the longer you wait, the more her interest will wane.

Don't get freaked out about talking to attractive women. Just having the confidence to talk to them says a lot. You might be surprised just how lonely beautiful women can be. Most guys are too scared to talk to them. And the ones who do are probably jerks. You've already broken the ice. The hard part is over. Be yourself, be funny, be bold. Don't be afraid to tease her. Banter builds attraction. And isn't that the goal, to build attraction?

Comment

Like I said, I don't think you're totally out but the longer you wait, the more her interest will wane.

Don't get freaked out about talking to attractive women. Just having the confidence to talk to them says a lot. You might be surprised just how lonely beautiful women can be. Most guys are too scared to talk to them. And the ones who do are probably jerks. You've already broken the ice. The hard part is over. Be yourself, be funny, be bold. Don't be afraid to tease her. Banter builds attraction. And isn't that the goal, to build attraction?

I'm not ready to ask her out. I just don't think we are on a super strong standing. Right now, the energy is very "meh" between us.

We were on the elevator twice after class before. The next class, this guy who talks REALLLLLLLLY slowly and at started talking to me, so I couldn't catch her.

Then, after that, I got caught up with another girl. She was on her phone walking VERY slowly to the elevator (legitimately b/c she was on her phone, or because she was waiting for me?)

Any way, fast forward to last week, we were after class, I could have SWORN before she left the room she looked over at me, almost annoyed (goddamnit man, you aren't interested?) She marched out of the room quickly, I didn't catch her.

I'm actually very good with banter, but haven't been with her. There are literally 0 opportunities unless I'm lucky and time the arriving to class/leaving class at the right time PERFECTLY.

With that being said, Mondays and Wednesdays we have class together. On Monday, I think her schedule is PACKED (one time, I was sitting next to her, and she had her schedule open for LOOOOONGGGGG time, as if she WANTED me to see it, I thought it was a bit weird and precarious), but on Wednesdays, it seems like her schedule is more....free (a lot less in a rush).

One thing that kind of bothers me about her is that she's CONSTANTLY on her phone in class. Yes, her family is in PR and that is bringing a lot of heartache, but I'm not convinced she is ONLY texting family and so constantly throughout class.

Annnnyways, looked thru my phero collection, this is what I got:
                IShine
                Androstenone 5mcg
                Androstadienone 5mcg
                Instant Honesty TOGO
                AMMO TOGO
                P83 (like, 1 spray left though)
                Cohesion XS (sample)
                Connections (sample)
                Taboo XS (sample)
                Vibes XS (sample)
                Ascend XS (sample)
                Love Boat XS (sample)

I also figured, next time I catch her on the elevator (it's BOUND to happen), I say something along the lines of "I look forward to these elevator meetings, girl. But you always in such a hurry."

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

For the confidence thing, I don't LACK confidence, I just have a shortage of confidence when it comes to talking to attractive women. I feel as if I were to talk to PR like ANY other girl, she'd be on my bed right now doing HW together.
                  We, the attractive women are just like everybody else. Ask her out or forget about it, and for the love of God, no netflix & chill.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

We, the attractive women are just like everybody else. Ask her out or forget about it, and for the love of God, no netflix & chill.
                    So my friend thinks she's taken. Tells me she has no evidence, but says she gets the "she's taken" vibe from her.

Today in class, I put on 2 sprays of 5mcg Ammo on my neck, 1 spray IS on my neck, 1 spray IS on each of my wrists. Prior to that, I went to the gym and did some weight training and also meditated for 20 minutes. My confidence and energy level was HIGH (I'm also doing no-fap, so anything that resembles a hole brings out my carnal self currently).

She was sitting across the room, unfortunately. I think I only caught her looking at me twice, but whenever I said something even a little funny, she laughed. Interesting body language with legs as well. She had her legs crossed, foot pointing towards me, bouncing it up and down (I've never observed her doing the foot bounce before).

Always on her phone, which I can't stand. I know she communicates with her brother a lot, but maybe there is a boy.

There were moments when she was brushing her hair from her face, and sometimes, her hair even got messy. It looked EXTREMELY sexual, honestly. She was looking REALLY good today, hair combed, makeup on, and it seemed like her skin had a bit of a shine to it. Also, I noticed her lips were a bit pinker than usual. She seemed more confident and louder than usual when participating in class. I had guesses as to why this may have been, but I'll keep them to myself.

I don't know if she was putting on a show for me or whether she was just doing the things she does, but my intuition tells me the latter.

My friend thinks it's best to wait until the end of the term stating, "she might find it a bit messy if you ask her out now. If she has a thing for you or not, she probably will be worried that it doesn't work out and it ends up awkward for you in class."

Worth noting: part of the class, we watched a video OF a prior class. At least one time, she glanced back towards my direction in the video. Also, she's actually between 21-24 y/o.

Comment

Women's intuition is usually pretty spot on. And as you said, she could just be friendly and doing what she does. It's also easy to read more into something that's nothing because you WANT it to be that way. It could also be that she just likes the attention. The thing is, you'll never know until you ask. Otherwise it's all just speculation.

Comment

Women's intuition is usually pretty spot on. And as you said, she could just be friendly and doing what she does. It's also easy to read more into something that's nothing because you WANT it to be that way. It could also be that she just likes the attention. The thing is, you'll never know until you ask. Otherwise it's all just speculation.
                        Yeah, I just got some confirmation that it's most likely a "sorry, but no."

I asked her a VERY innocent question over text, and she got somewhat offended.

I texted her asking about a project we were doing for grad school. She's VERY formal in texts.

Today in class, we ran a mini-project where we had to describe people in the class. Someone described her as a (PR female in early-20s).

I asked her, "I don't mean to be rude, but are you really that young? I had you pegged for about 25."

She basically responded in a fashion telling me that was a weird question and a bit too personal.

Yeah. Moving on.

If there is time to revisit this in a few months, will do, but for now, I'm assuming it isn't happening.

Comment

Very formal in text should say you something.
                          Arsenal

Comment

She bailed on you because you are a boy, and she's looking for a man..................this is not rocket-science.

Click image for larger version

Name:	betamax-665x400.png
Views:	19
Size:	601.6 KB
ID:	57644

In your above posts you describe spending time in a fantasy world of "what ifs" involving girls from the real world. Fantasy is worthless.

1. Get your life together
                            2. Aggressively pursue women (not girls) that interest you by telling (not asking) them what you want
                            3. More failure = more success

Engage+Escalate+Isolate - That's every pickup manual on the planet. The details don't matter.

Finally, stop letting others define your value. Set your own goals and achieve them.

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                              She bailed on you because you are a boy, and she's looking for a man..................this is not rocket-science.

Click image for larger version  Name:	betamax-665x400.png Views:	1 Size:	601.6 KB ID:	57644

In your above posts you describe spending time in a fantasy world of "what ifs" involving girls from the real world. Fantasy is worthless.

1. Get your life together
                              2. Aggressively pursue women (not girls) that interest you by telling (not asking) them what you want
                              3. More failure = more success

Engage+Escalate+Isolate - That's every pickup manual on the planet. The details don't matter.

Finally, stop letting others define your value. Set your own goals and achieve them.

Best of luck!

I don't know if I'd call myself a beta.

I think that I had my window, it was VERY small (the day that she gave me SERIOUS eye contact and then followed me around), and I didn't close because I wasn't fully sold on her yet.

Now that I am interested, the window is gone, and she's probably banging another dude.

That simple.

No alpha or beta about it.

Also, in my defense, I'd say most of my female friends believe me to be an alpha. I don't necessarily agree, I consider myself more a sigma-male. I don't prescribe to alpha/beta BS.

"Get your life together" -- not so sure what you mean by this either. I was a schoolteacher in an under-served area for 4 years, and now I'm in one of the top graduate programs in my area of study in the country (top 5). Yes, I have social anxiety, but I'm meditating daily for that. What else do I have to "get together?"
                              Last edited by lakerman34; 10-10-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I don't believe I'm either also tbh ....im more laid back but I can be firm and in control or I can step back and let someone else take control if i don't feel like dealing with the drama or situation....plus if I'm not comfortable around a person or group of ppl I tend to just sit back be social if that makes sense

Comment

Beta = girl creates window (unfortunately, most relationships today are based on this, where the girl actually pursued the guy)
                                  Alpha = guy creates window

Betas don't know that they're Betas, and justify any weak behavior to fit their own personal narrative (warning: sadly, 90%+ of males on the planet fit this description = she's in charge).

Alphas set a course and follow it taking calculated-risks constantly, while letting reality speak for itself.........win or lose.

***No need to get caught up in the labels of Alpha/Beta, they're just used to describe aggression (not to be confused with violence). Boy vs Man is probably more apt from an emotional perspective.***

Cheers!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X