yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Here are some findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some findings

Ive been using xist/evolve or trying them on their own and just mixing it up with the 2.

When using xist and evolve together I seem to get nothing and using xist on its own also doesnt seem to do much for me.

Usinng Evolve does seem to get me a lot more attention though, Ive been travelling and took a big batch with me. I found I was getting a lot of attention (much more than I was used to) when using 2 hits of Evolve spray.

However.

I was travelling with a female friend who I have know for over 10 years, I think in the time we have know one another we have had one disagreement and we have travelled together before. On this trip Id say we had 2 quite large scale arguments while I was wearing evolve.

I also bought a SOB but because of the reaction I was having using evolve where I ended up arguing with my travel partner I was scared to use SOB around her at all so just left it in my case.

It seems Ive had a very unique time with these, Ill re order evolve I think but I reckon thats the only one Ill stick with and perhaps not wear it around certain people

If she was on her period the Enone could cause hostility. I suspect that was the case here.

what kind of effects were expecting from XiSt? How exactly did you use it? Did you have a specific target? How longdid you expose her?

Comment

I cant say I noticed much with xist but I never really used that on its own I used it either as 2 xist with 2 evolve or just went with evolve because I was having much success with strangers using evolve.

Perhaps I should have tried xist on its own? I used it as part of combos for around a week which we were together daily then I took around 3 days away from her with another group then back on it again.

She was 100% on her period when the 1st fight happened, I know this as we shared a room and I could smell it in the bathroom but didnt say anything I dont know how long it lasted though.

Maybe I should give xist a go on its own with perhaps 2 sprays, the 2 sprays of evolve seemed so effective that I almost didnt want to go without which is why xist only really got used in combos

Comment

I don't think that using XiSt as a combo was the issue. More a matter of extended exposure. A week may not have been long enough. I've seen imprinting with XiSt in combos but it was over several weeks period. But it was good that you spent some time away from her. Nice job there.

Comment

Yeah xist is a long term project in my opinion. Expose her repeatedly over the course of a month, at about once or twice per week.

ghosting in between exposures is good. While not imperative, it does seem to cause her to miss you just enough to anticipate the next time she sees u.

it's a slow poison but it's almost guaranteed to kill her if you play it right.

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
            Ragnar Lothbrook commented
            Editing a comment
            what do you mean by ghosting in between exposures?

given I have done well with evolve spray I wanted to try the oil as I think it lasts longer, 2 sprays seems to work for me, would this mean 2 drops of the oil is where I would likely need to be?

Comment

Yes proti 2 drops is roughly equivalent to 1 spray. I don't know if the concentrations of the actual 1 spray vs 1 drop are the same, but i do know that XS made it easy to be able to gauge that 1 drop of oil = 1 spray

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook i didn't realize the term i used is commonly used in the pheromone community under a different meaning. XD The context i was using ghosting is when you don't contact her or make your presence known. like... becoming a ghost... until the next time you see her.

Comment

Yeah I've used xist and I'm still using it on my target even tho she has a bf cause it's helping her see me as by material plus when I'm off she misses me lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X