yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Exotica Solo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotica Solo?

I have a bunch of samples that I haven't used. Been doing some research and it seems no one has used it solo. After looking at the formula I wonder if others have thought what I'm thinking. That I seems kinda beta or whimpy. Idk maybe it works with native Asians or those born in Asia who are US transplants. The formula is intriguing but I can't see how it would create attraction without some Enone. Perhaps Enone doesn't work in Asia but I'm not in Asia and not necessarily looking to attract Asian women. Not many where I live anyway.

I suppose I could fly it solo and see what I get from non Asian women. But it seems to me that I need to add 5-10 mcg of Enone to be effective.

Anyone out there use Exotica solo on non Asian women? What were your results?

Scottie2Hottie I haven't used Exotica much and I don't think I've used it solo. It does work on asians well but probably more native asians like you said.

In my experience SOB works on asians too so... Exotica is probably for more of those native traditional type asians, not the really wild ones lol

Exotica did make me feel beta and kind of shy I think, that's why I didn't like it. I did get major hits with it on from certain asians, not so westernized ones. I think those are more shy type and it makes you their type, since I felt a bit beta. They'll definitely hit on you with Exotica. I feel like Exotica can be used in a combo well too

Comment

Westernized Asians are far and few between around here. Natives are virtually unheard of. I guess my thinking is could there be a way to give it a little umph and get the most of it. I. Think that with untempered Enone I shouldn't go above 10 mcg. I have a 5 mcg single I haven't used yet.

Comment

I've used it on conservative Koreans, Americanized Asians, and non-Asians. It works best on the conservative East Asians.

Exotica gives the vibe of someone who is successful and rich in the "ideal Asian man" sense. Someone with prestige, the dutiful son who is a successful lawyer, doctor, CEO, etc...

These kind of men aren't usually alpha the way Americans generally are (which is why this doesn't really work on Asian Americans unless they're still following traditional values). They're alpha in a different way, and usually not the way that American would find attractive. I'm sure adding enone to the mix would help make it much more suitable for usage in a western culture.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I just can't see it being effective with my typical targets - empowered western women. The mix intrigues me but my intuition says it needs a touch of Enone.

Comment

Just had a thought.....what about pairing this with 5-10 mcg Enone and a drop of DM?

Comment

If you're looking for something that will attract empowered western women, then that may do the trick.

To try and sum it up, Exotica gives you that successful vibe in the career/financial sense - Reserved and not as outgoing, and doesn't really step up to the plate.

With the enone+DM (Desire Me?), it should work out if you're going for the successful and manly vibe.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                I've used it on conservative Koreans, Americanized Asians, and non-Asians. It works best on the conservative East Asians.

Exotica gives the vibe of someone who is successful and rich in the "ideal Asian man" sense. Someone with prestige, the dutiful son who is a successful lawyer, doctor, CEO, etc...

These kind of men aren't usually alpha the way Americans generally are (which is why this doesn't really work on Asian Americans unless they're still following traditional values). They're alpha in a different way, and usually not the way that American would find attractive. I'm sure adding enone to the mix would help make it much more suitable for usage in a western culture.
                This right here, nailed it. Exotica works quite well with eastern raised Asians. Western women have a different view on what's an alpha male. I went through a period where I was going out with Asian women and for those that were from China, Thailand,etc it worked well. For Americanized Asian women, I had to work with more sexual and tough guy mixes like bad wolf.

Comment

Thanks 2000GT . I've read many of your posts regarding this.That was the impression I got.

While I do have a fondness for Asian women they are rare here, even westernized ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Just had a thought.....what about pairing this with 5-10 mcg Enone and a drop of DM?
                    ??????Must be perfectly designed for those conservative females. As Fdesa12 said that it makes you appear as a successful lawyer, doctor, CEO, etc ............ means something like a long future security provider. The beta thing you experienced is another life security against other females. They exactly look for such things.

With enone, it might become Taboo.

Or the asian girl will want you to meet her parents, and marry you sooner before doing anything. , . . . be careful another stalker!!

Comment

+1 on Exotica making you appear like a successful doctor, lawyer, etc. I actually like using Exotica at work. It seems to work on all sorts of people as a social/status mone, I've had respect/social hits from men and women that are white, black, Hispanic, and Asian (both foreign and domestic). I also like it for parties when I'm not targeting for fallout since it seems to encourage conversation.

I don't think I've had any noticeable attraction hits with it by itself, but I have (from American and foreign born Asian women as well as white and American born Hispanic women) when I've combined it with Taboo and Xist (which supports your enone theory lol). Never noticed Beta effects though it's definitely not very Alpha feeling, the main self effect I get from it is I'm more talkative and want to relate to people more than usual. I'm one of those ambiverted individuals and this will tip me firmly into extraversion.

I agree with those who say there's a difference between foreign and American born Asian women, I think culture has an impact on what pheromones are better accepted. Though I also wonder if growing up around mixed races exposes them to varied pheromone signatures plays a part as well.
                      ????

Comment

I do not have experience on exotic itself. However I do have experience on using pheromones in India which is in the Asian subcontinent. My experience is that pheromones that you would expect to work well on Indian women considering the genetic makeup actually do not work at all. The reason is that sexual blends make you seem sexual as expected. But culturally that is not acceptable.

I have found that ascend with cops did not work as expected in India. Instead of getting respect hits I got disrespect hits. Something about giving off the vibe that I am a high-status young man who is sexually active but not married is extremely taboo therefore I got disrespected.

so my point and all this is to impress upon the notion that racial and genetic makeup only factor into a small portion of how pheromones work. Cultural upbringing can far outweigh genetic preference, especially in cultures where being socially acceptable is extremely important

this leads me to understand that Asians who have been westernized will respond very well to sexuals. But Asians who are not westernized will not respond well sexuals at all. Exotica therefore would have to be used among Asian women who are of the traditional type.

For a frame of reference I actually only had success with xist while I was in India. And Evenlite sexual socials like taboo I saw some success with.

I guess the takeaway from this would be that traditional women prefer beta mixes

Comment

Originally posted by Remix View Post
                          +1 on Exotica making you appear like a successful doctor, lawyer, etc. I actually like using Exotica at work. It seems to work on all sorts of people as a social/status mone, I've had respect/social hits from men and women that are white, black, Hispanic, and Asian (both foreign and domestic). I also like it for parties when I'm not targeting for fallout since it seems to encourage conversation.

I don't think I've had any noticeable attraction hits with it by itself, but I have (from American and foreign born Asian women as well as white and American born Hispanic women) when I've combined it with Taboo and Xist (which supports your enone theory lol). Never noticed Beta effects though it's definitely not very Alpha feeling, the main self effect I get from it is I'm more talkative and want to relate to people more than usual. I'm one of those ambiverted individuals and this will tip me firmly into extraversion.

I agree with those who say there's a difference between foreign and American born Asian women, I think culture has an impact on what pheromones are better accepted. Though I also wonder if growing up around mixed races exposes them to varied pheromone signatures plays a part as well.
                          ????
                          I've tried Exotica solo, and with some others in a mix.

In my experience it works best with Wolf. And this is the only cross-manufacturer pair I've gotten to actually work well, and consistently.

And When I say "work well" I mean in the daytime/status rather than night/sexual/social sense.

Comment

I am going to get some exotica to test out. I have 4 specific, different targets, each with a backstory of sorts, as well as several places I want to test this out at.

As soon as I do I shall post back here, detailed, on my findings.

Comment

Sounds great Tobias

Comment

I tried using Exotica here in Indonesia and it does not seem to be as effective as i thought..

I have way more hits when i'm on heavy sexual/status like evolve or SOB.

Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X