yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Questions about Applying mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Applying mones

Where and how to best apply mones to get the most hits / results and so the diffusion tech works the way it should and so the mones work like they should ?

Mr.wonderful You can apply them anywhere you want on the skin, just like cologne. Sometimes I apply on my chest under my shirt if I feel like the smell might be offensive or too strong.

Most of the time I apply on my neck. So let's say I'll apply one spray of SOB on my Adam's apple and one spray of Bliss on left side of neck. My blends are unscented, so I'll apply cologne to the back of my neck and on my wrists and forearms. Sometimes I'll spray some cologne on my shirt too, and wear deodorant.

Once everything dries down it's pretty good, except SOB can be smelly sometimes, just make sure you have a good, long lasting cologne. I usually don't spray cologne over the blend, I feel like it doesn't work as well that way.

So anywhere on the skin, mostly upper body works well for diffusion. Don't spray it on clothes, it's not a good idea. Cologne you can spray on clothes, but mones will stick to it, degrade and stink. They hard to wash out too. Also I don't advice spraying on hair. I used to do that and my eyes would just get extremely irritated lol

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Don't over think it. Any exposed skin with a warm enough body temp to diffuse. Some people like to put certain pheros on their forearms and others on their necks. Ragnar Lothbrook likes to put SOB in his arm pits. Some apply cologne first, others after. I've tried every combination imaginable and I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
          Where and how to best apply mones to get the most hits / results and so the diffusion tech works the way it should and so the mones work like they should ?
          Take in consideration also, if you're planning to get results indoor or outdoors.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Any exposed skin with a warm enough body temp to diffuse
          That was very important too.

Applying on clean skin, also important.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Thank you guys .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X