yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for a quick bit of advice on the weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a quick bit of advice on the weather

I know if you are outside in the heat people recommend oils but I dont have any oils. its about 25 degrees cel where I will be going tomorrow and I only have sprays, I am not going to have time to get an oil.

Is there a better way to use sprays in the heat outside? Would re applying more frequently be a good idea? How often? Should I just accept that they might not work so good here and save them for when I get home?

Thanks for any advice you might be able to send my way Im using mainly xists and evolve.

I have had some amazing results using evolve in my travels but nothing else seems quite so magical - If like to get the most out of evolve now i am going to be somewhere warm for a few weeks

XSteveO used anti sweat technology. The fixative they use has oil like properties to slow down diffusion. You'll probably be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      XSteveO used anti sweat technology. The fixative they use has oil like properties to slow down diffusion. You'll probably be ok.
      awesome so basically approach as normal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X