yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones That Repel?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones That Repel?!?

I really wish that I could find a phero that would flat out repel people, you know... like a friendship ender or room clearer. Has anyone accidentally found or mixed a phero like this?

Sixinone Like a loud smelly fart? I'm sure it could clear a room pretty quickly and probably end a couple of friendships!

I'm thinking anything overly aggressive can do that, like wearing straight enone. Also maybe if for example a female wears a male status blend, I assume it will not be good for her, having a dominant male signature.

Also there are blends designed to give you that asshole vibe like SOB and Brute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Sixinone Like a loud smelly fart? I'm sure it could clear a room pretty quickly and probably end a couple of friendships!

I'm thinking anything overly aggressive can do that, like wearing straight enone. Also maybe if for example a female wears a male status blend, I assume it will not be good for her, having a dominant male signature.

Also there are blends designed to give you that asshole vibe like SOB and Brute.
      Those are good examples.. personally the best thing to repel me from a woman. Is this kind of masculine, unpolite and dominant woman. I can promise you, I always ignore completely a woma with this kind of personality .. is kind of disgusting from my point of view. I mean, there are plenty of women, with this personality that look very feminine beautiful and using feminine clothes, but that's just a make up..

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

If you want to repel people just quit bathing. Eventually your stench will clear any room. No pheros needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          If you want to repel people just quit bathing. Eventually your stench will clear any room. No pheros needed.
          I agree then no one will be around you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Those are good examples.. personally the best thing to repel me from a woman. Is this kind of masculine, unpolite and dominant woman. I can promise you, I always ignore completely a woma with this kind of personality .. is kind of disgusting from my point of view. I mean, there are plenty of women, with this personality that look very feminine beautiful and using feminine clothes, but that's just a make up..
            THis has me thinking how different we all are, I like nasty crude woman but thats just me.... however....... you do have me thinking about something a little underhanded.

We talk here about how a male moan sprayed on a female might put guys off her generally, when ever I go out with my sister she always snakes off with some random guy before the night has even got started and it annoyes the hell out of me, Id love to know if there was something to spray on her to keep them away at least for a few hours. Any ideas on this one?!? I have xist, sob, ammo, ishine and evolve as my options, knowing my luck which ever I use would probably help her!

Might sound immoral but we are all here to play dirty.

Comment

as I posted the above I thought about this some more and I think this could be possible from something I read here:
              Women's Tears Reduce Sex Drive in Men, Study Hints

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110106-womens-tears-sex-drive-turn-off-sexual-health-arousal-men-science

now while it may be possible I guess there has probaby not been a product developed with this in mind because I reckon the "insecure boyfriend who sprays his womans clothing with something to put other men off market" is not as profitable as the market actual pheromes are pushed at

Comment

10 drops of Desire Me oil......................done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  That's very true... before yesterday I was in supermarket with a friend... and some security guy working at the supermarket, walk close by, he smell very badly, probably hasn't take a shower in many days and probably never ever cleaned his working clothes. The reaction, is that you don't want to be in his proximity, neither on the path he walked, coz the path remains with a nasty smell, even if person isn't anymore after few minutes...
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post

THis has me thinking how different we all are, I like nasty crude woman but thats just me.... however....... you do have me thinking about something a little underhanded.

We talk here about how a male moan sprayed on a female might put guys off her generally, when ever I go out with my sister she always snakes off with some random guy before the night has even got started and it annoyes the hell out of me, Id love to know if there was something to spray on her to keep them away at least for a few hours. Any ideas on this one?!? I have xist, sob, ammo, ishine and evolve as my options, knowing my luck which ever I use would probably help her!

Might sound immoral but we are all here to play dirty.
                    That's true, all we have different personalities.. what is beautiful for someone, not necessary is for other person

Situation with sister, seems kind of difficult.. Probably, if she knows that you're annoyed by that behavior, perhaps will reinforce her wish to do it.. what about if trying the opposite, talk to guys and bring them straight to meet your sister... Im sure, your sister wont like it, even if you bring a Brad Pitt..

Comment

Yes I work with the public and often encounter people who need to bathe. Mostly men but occasionally women too. Sometimes it's all I can not to vomit. It's disgusting. I can't imagine that even the strongest, worst smelling mone cloud I've ever emitted could be half as bad.

Comment

Using mones to repell will attract other few people more closer, who have tendency to give in totally. For e.g. SOB as ixist said. If your targets are not one of them, then you are lucky.

And well, you get a fart odor called Liquid ass. Mix it with Diffusion technology from PXS, And you get a stable repeller that will work for 7 to 8 hours.

Anyway, why do you want to repell?
                        Are you a female?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X