yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone have info and experience with in grail of affection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have info and experience with in grail of affection?

I'm thinking of getting grail of affection next but I don't see any posts on its effectiveness and effects on women or how long it takes to see results. Any body know anything ?

Wrong forum section. This post belongs in "Other Vendors" which is in the "Everything Else" section. I've used GOA and it hits almost instantly but I stopped using it because the women I met on it wanted to be wined and dined but not kissed. I got boxed into the "provider role" while wearing it. But it does help making women like you for sure. If you are an alpha male type guy already then I think GOA would be great. I am not an alpha type guy myself so I use products which move me in that direction.

Since you posted this in the "pheromoneXS Retail Products" section, I'm going to recommend that you look into Crush XS and Cohesion XS. Those are two products that are in the same category as Grail of Affection.

You've heard it a million times: You can't live with them and you can't live without them! What if there was a way that you could not only cohabit with your lady, but even in the most difficult period of the month excite her and just with your presence alone keep her comfortable and calm? Most gu

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X