yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New guy here looking for advice and tricks to using xist (just ordered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here looking for advice and tricks to using xist (just ordered)

Any tips on how to use xist and what to look for to see if it's working on the woman I'm trying to get outta the friend zone with and hopefully have a long term relationship with. Thank you

Yeah here are the tips I learned from using XiSt. Welcome to the forum by the way!!!

Expose her for at least an hour at a time. Limit seeing her to once or twice a week -- let her miss you and the new vibe you're giving off. She needs to have time to think about the new Mr. Wonderful. She has to realize what she doesn't have in her life, and the best time to do that is when you're away from her after having exposed her to the XiSt aura for an hour.

Don't be needy!

Be emotionally charged. This will assist XiSt in imprinting you in her mind

After exposing her for that one hour, you have to sorta "ghost" and not contact her or be available until the next time you meet, when you hit her again with XiSt.

4-5 sessions @ 1 hour each with XiSt and you should have sufficiently broken the friendzone, and you will appear to her to be the Mr.wonderful that you really are!

Enjoy friend!

Comment

eternitys_child im using it in a work setting but we work in the back of the house together so we are around each other for about 4 to 7 hours about 4 to 6 days a week but im usually off one or two and sometimes 3 days a week so i hope thats enought time away from her for me to sufficently imprinted on her mind enough for her to develop feelings for me in a romantic ,i want you to be my boyfriend kinda way ... hopefully it will have that effect on her ...plus im going to order evolve or another pheromone thats sexual so she feels sexually attracted to me also. whats your opinion on something that will go good with xist as a sexual pheromone?

btw: what do you mean by emotionally charged?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
        eternitys_child im using it in a work setting but we work in the back of the house together so we are around each other for about 4 to 7 hours about 4 to 6 days a week but im usually off one or two and sometimes 3 days a week so i hope thats enought time away from her for me to sufficently imprinted on her mind enough for her to develop feelings for me in a romantic ,i want you to be my boyfriend kinda way ... hopefully it will have that effect on her ...plus im going to order evolve or another pheromone thats sexual so she feels sexually attracted to me also. whats your opinion on something that will go good with xist as a sexual peromone?
        LOL if you're around her for that long every day, she'll definitely be affected by XiSt. Don't worry about the whole 1 hr exposure per week in your case.

How old are you and how old is she?

I am 28 and I find XiSt and Taboo go really well together. 4 drops of each. Talk about imprinting.....

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

LOL if you're around her for that long every day, she'll definitely be affected by XiSt. Don't worry about the whole 1 hr exposure per week in your case.

How old are you and how old is she?

I am 28 and I find XiSt and Taboo go really well together. 4 drops of each. Talk about imprinting.....

iam 27 and shes 20 about to turn 21 and i heard it works wonders on women in their 20s so im excited to see the effect it has on her lol

Comment

Mr.wonderful
            I'd definitely suggest taboo over evolve, then. I personally have a tough time using heavy hitter sexuals successfully. I'm a naturally non-polarizing personality so sexuals like evolve don't work for me that well. I DO have a natural charisma and presence about me, and taboo + xist makes those shine.

The general consensus is that younger women respond better to taboo, but I've found it works on older women too. It just takes a couple drops or sprays more to be geared towards the older ones.

XiSt is a powerful pheromone. I've used it at 5 drops one day, and I didn't OD... I'd start slowly on your colleague though. 1 spray or 1 drop per day for the first week. Then slowly increase your dose weekly.

She's used to being around your baseline pheromone signature for 8 hours a day.. Too drastic of a change and you'll likely sabotage your effort so DEFINITELY start conservatively

Comment

Mr.wonderful
              I'd definitely suggest taboo over evolve, then. I personally have a tough time using heavy hitter sexuals successfully. I'm a naturally non-polarizing personality so sexuals like evolve don't work for me that well. I DO have a natural charisma and presence about me, and taboo + xist makes those shine.

The general consensus is that younger women respond better to taboo, but I've found it works on older women too. It just takes a couple drops or sprays more to be geared towards the older ones.

XiSt is a powerful pheromone. I've used it at 5 drops one day, and I didn't OD... I'd start slowly on your colleague though. 1 spray or 1 drop per day for the first week. Then slowly increase your dose weekly.

She's used to being around your baseline pheromone signature for 8 hours a day.. Too drastic of a change and you'll likely sabotage your effort so DEFINITELY start conservatively
              that sounds like a good idea cause we already joke around alittle bit at work and some after before she leaves so she probably is used to my natural pheromone scent so ill do as you suggest and i probably wont add taboo to it for a few weeks till i know ive got myself imprinted on her mind and have thinking about me when we are off and or on my days off because i dont want to scare her away . btw when you have used xist have you noticed the effects on your target thats listed in the description on the buy page of this particular mone ?

Comment

Mr.wonderful , keep in mind it IS a sales page!!!! Nothing on there is false by any means, but it DOES do what it's supposed to:

1. Reset effect
                2. Perfect Boyfriend vibe

Try not to have too many expectations when using the product. It's definitely worth it's weight in gold, though!

Comment

Mr.wonderful , keep in mind it IS a sales page!!!! Nothing on there is false by any means, but it DOES do what it's supposed to:

1. Reset effect
                  2. Perfect Boyfriend vibe

Try not to have too many expectations when using the product. It's definitely worth it's weight in gold, though!
                  yeah im not going to have to high of expectations but ill just wear it , see what noticable reaction it has on her and take it from there and be my natural fun and easily lovable self (as my boss whom im pretty good friends with has told me lol ) well she told me i am an easy person to love lol

Comment

Welcome

Looks like eternitys_child has given you some good advice. You mentioned that you work in the back of the house. Do you work in a kitchen? Reason I ask is that if you're in a hot environment you want to use oil. Sprays will likely diffuse too quickly. Also don't wait too long to add Taboo. A week or so should be plenty. Yes you want her to see what a great guy you are but she also needs to see you in a sexual way. Otherwise you're just a friend.

Good luck and keep us posted. The more you post the greater the discount you earn.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie yes i work in a kitchen but is a fast food place not a regular resturant where everything in the kitchen is in close proximity to the stoves , grill and ovens ,and i just ordered the spray cause i heard it diffuses fast and the reaction is quicker but i may have to order the oil too as well as taboo to go with Xist as a combo

Comment

I see, well you may be ok then. I spent 20+ yrs in the kitchen. I had always used oils. Now that I'm not I prefer sprays.

Comment

One thing i wanted to add is that SteveO uses anti sweat technology so you won't sweat away your mones. Also with diffusion technology the rate of diffusion is controlled, even in sprays.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie yeah i should be fine even tho im the grill cook but i am also all over the place in the back of the house so im not always near a heat source ....id say im about 20 to 50 % on the grill most days except for early in my shift and during cleanup after breakfast ends so hopefully it will work the intended 4-6 hours as intended despite being near the grill 50% of the time during the morning rush . btw she also works in the back on the line most days so we are probably about not more then 10 or 20 feet apart most of the time if that helps any .

Comment

Sprays diffuse further than oils. You get a range of up to 10-15'. With oils its more like up to 5-6' .

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                Sprays diffuse further than oils. You get a range of up to 10-15'. With oils its more like up to 5-6' .
                                so the spray should work well on her in the environment we work in rather well considering we arent more then an estimated 10 - 15 ( sometimes 20 ) feet apart and from what the description said for Xist that you need to be in close proximity to her for atleast an hour or more for it to have a high imprinting effect of me on her.

actually i think eternitys_child said that btw

Comment

Mr.wonderful , any reports and results yet? have you managed to get out of the friendzone with your target?
                                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

i am receiving my package today so i havent been able to use it at work yet and observe how it is effecting my target woman and women that come into contact with my pheromone cloud but as soon as i start using it ill post my observations on her almost daily

Comment

Mr.wonderful have you started a journal yet? If not, I recommend it. It's a good way to compile your thoughts and experiences. A lot easier than jumping around from thread to thread if you want to go back and review. I often do that in my journal. It also allows others to track your progress and review your input.
                                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-23-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie i was actually thinking about doing just that

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X