yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsr89- what does this do?I'll tell yah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsr89- what does this do?I'll tell yah

At first I did not know what the hell to make of it. It raises your sense of smell,dats for sure,lol. When i combine it with evolve it ampllified the social and sexual. Hair flippin like crazy and fixing of dresses. People were more talkative. The guys high fiving me, freaked me out a bit.I swear i put a spell on people. As for self effects a bit of confidence and able to communicate more fluently. It does hit hard with older women more because the deer in the headlights is real as it gets.

Roberto Calone Would you say it's more social or sexual? Have you tried it solo?

Comment

Agreed, try it solo and get back to us.

Comment

how often did you receive the verbal fluency / effective communication effects? Are they consistent? and what dosage are you using?

Comment

Hello friends i got this with the XSPLASH, but i dont have time to test it yet, maybe the XSPLASH the next time i go to the beach.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Tried it solo, ALOT of talking.You can stare the conversation to almost anything. It is an opener. Meaning women open up to you with information you did not even ask about. I sprayed two on my neck and one on the wrist. It is social.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
              Tried it solo, ALOT of talking.You can stare the conversation to almost anything. It is an opener. Meaning women open up to you with information you did not even ask about. I sprayed two on my neck and one on the wrist. It is social.
              thanks i am going to try it solo when have time.
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

Man I'm going to have to get evolve too eventually lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X