yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are copulins useful to have as part of a man's daily use/baseline signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are copulins useful to have as part of a man's daily use/baseline signature?

After learning a bit from members Scottie2Hottie and NuTrixGHOST fdesa12 2000GT Catlord17 , what do you think?

The women I'm targeting are almost exclusively already in my social circle, and they've known me for anywhere between 1 month and 2.5 years. And they will be exposed to my baseline signature at a minimum of twice per week.

You mention your targets are already in your social circle. Are your roommates also a part of this circle, as well? Reason I ask is that women talk. If you're trying to imply with your signature that you're sleeping with one or both of them then eventually one of these women is bound to ask. If they don't confirm this then there goes your social proof out the window. Or if they don't they may ask if your seeing someone. Again if the roomies don't confirm this then you're in the same boat. If you're not bringing women home overnight or spending nights out then your roomies can't be saying oh he brings a different woman home every night or the dog never sleeps at home. See what I'm getting at? The thing about using cops as social proof among friends is that eventually you hafta produce a woman or three. If this never happens then they will discount your signature as a fluke and ignore it.

It's much akin to going around wearing alpha mones but acting like a spineless little wussy. If you're not congruent people will eventually ignore it.

Does this make sense?

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      what if the signature and not having anything to go on just sparks curiousity and msystery?

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's likely what can happen with people you don't know but not so much with those whom you do.

Scottie2Hottie you bring up an excellent point. Yes, my room mates are part of this social circle as well. Will they talk? Yes and no. People are constantly suspecting one room mate and I of being together, with justifiable reason XD. So despite both of us repeatedly denying to our social circle that we are not together, people refuse to believe it. SO that works to my advantage. So does the fact that this same woman room mate is helping me stay ahead of the curve with women, and is actually assisting me in building my own personal harem. So she will never throw me under the bus. With that said, I also keep my personal life very personal. I don't really talk about what I do with women to ANYONE, except this woman room mate (we got this best friend w/ benefits thing going on -- kudos to Catlord17 and his subliminal DMSI for helping me develop such a relationship)

I currently have 2 women that I've "produced", that are very close to being intimate with me -- with one of them, the whole world surely thinks we "get it on", and this particular woman used to be a stripper, and is very beautiful. But if someone were to ask her if we're together, she would say the truth, that we're not together.

I do think though, that having synthetic copulins as part of my baseline would be useful. After all, I have real copulins on my often enough XD

Comment

Alright sounds like you have your based pretty well covered. Carry on and good luck.

Comment

Thanks Scottie2Hottie . I am still curious though, if my idea is valid and if it would actually do me justice. I spray cologne on every day anyway. If it was infused with cops, I'll be radiating that I'm with women all the time. Does my idea make sense and will it work?

Trying to justify buying a $60 bottle of smelly shit here XD XD XD

Comment

Well I can't tell you whether to buy it or not. That's your call. But it sounds kinda like your mind is already made up. Lol

Comment

eternitys_child Even for self-effects it is worth it. You could use cops at the gym just for self effects.

I prefer using SOB oil for self effects. Sometimes I just put a dab under my nose. Really gives me good energy. Kind of makes me a little aggressive but also very in control and focused.

I have a bottle of SOB oil, it's just unbelievable how long it lasts. I've been using it a lot for almost a year and I still have a half a bottle left. I mean I use the oil like 5 times a week sometimes. usually just one drop, as it is sufficient.

I think the price is definitely justified, and a really good deal

I have Desire Me oil as well, but don't use it as much. I think that's mostly cops in that blend, it's similar to SOB in self effects, but I like SOB better

If you're single no woman will believe you and always suspect you of being with other women. I think it's subconscious and like a gut feeling they get

They probably won't trust you as much but it also makes you mysterious, and that's good for attraction

Cops also make women horny, as it does men too. I think that cops are some of the most powerful mones you can use in your life

Comment

I think denying that I've been with other women will allow women's inner tigress to come out too. Women have to protect their sexual desires because society is quick to label them "S---"; a word which I hate to use, because it's shaming women for wanting to be sexually free. If they subconsciously know a man is with other women but won't admit it, they may feel their privacy will be protected and honored, therefore feeling free to liberate their inner tigress XD

As for Desire Me vs SOB... I don't know if SOB can be used as a daily baseline because it has other molecules in it. Those molecules will degrade over time, and it's not versatile because if I have SOB on in the morning, I can't spray XiSt on at night because I'll be carrying pheromones from the morning. My intention is to spray the baseline of COPS only in the morning, because that will free me up to add anything I want at night. I can even spray another hit of cops if I want, and it'll be mixed in with cologne so even if I want to add a cover scent to my night time pheromones, I'll get a cover scent + addition of cops.

RTBoss what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                I think denying that I've been with other women will allow women's inner tigress to come out too. Women have to protect their sexual desires because society is quick to label them "S---"; a word which I hate to use, because it's shaming women for wanting to be sexually free. If they subconsciously know a man is with other women but won't admit it, they may feel their privacy will be protected and honored, therefore feeling free to liberate their inner tigress XD

As for Desire Me vs SOB... I don't know if SOB can be used as a daily baseline because it has other molecules in it. Those molecules will degrade over time, and it's not versatile because if I have SOB on in the morning, I can't spray XiSt on at night because I'll be carrying pheromones from the morning. My intention is to spray the baseline of COPS only in the morning, because that will free me up to add anything I want at night. I can even spray another hit of cops if I want, and it'll be mixed in with cologne so even if I want to add a cover scent to my night time pheromones, I'll get a cover scent + addition of cops.

RTBoss what do you think?
                I think as long as you wash off every night, you shouldn't worry too much. I like your hypothesis that women who smell cops on you without admitting you're sleeping around may be more likely to try to take advantage. Good insight.

Comment

thanks for chiming in RTBoss --

I have actually been using cops as part of my baseline. I can't say I notice that much difference in others. the only thing cops seem to do is signal preselection. I don't get any respect hits, i don't get any attraction hits. matter of fact, i can't even say i get testosterone hits. what I CAN say, however, is that the preselection thing is real because my room mate subconsciously gets the feeling that I've got other women in my harem... even though I really don't at the moment. My other women have kinda dissipated from my inner circle [for now].

I still like having cops as part of my baseline, however. I'm hoping it serves its purpose in ways I've yet to be aware of

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X