yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss: Interesting experimental results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss: Interesting experimental results

The other day I ordered a couple bottles of bliss and a bottle of evolve, because I was running low on Evolve (liquid gold, I tell you!), and I promised a friend a bottle of Bliss as a tip for his job tutoring my girlfriend so well. I also wanted a bottle for myself.

Friday night is gaming night, and I, my girlfriend, my cousin and a couple (both 18) get together at my house and play games. Last Friday, when they came over, I sprayed them both with 3 sprays of Bliss, but didn't tell them what it was. Result: Nothing.

30 minutes later I sprayed them again. 3x more each.

Nothing.

Now for the woman, I'm pretty sure it was because she was afraid of what it might do to her. The guy, no idea, but again, I suspect the same.

This implies that a person can choose to override the effects of pheromones, or certain pheromones, in some circumstances.

I know they were megadosed because across the room, it was making ME silly.

There's no doubt in my mind that one can over ride the effects of pheromones. Or more accurately can consciously choose to not react. They may feel the effects but can choose to not show reactions. If I can do it, others can too.

Comment

I forgot to mention that fir the first hour, they did not know it was pheromones. But conscious reaction is a different ballpark from not experiencing what the chemistry should be doing to the brain automatically... they did not feel the effects. No lightening of mood or laughter. Nothing.

Comment

How did you preface the application if you did not mention pheromones?

Comment

I just told them I wanted to try something.

Comment

Ok well I suppose that rules out intentional resistance. Subconscious maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Ok well I suppose that rules out intentional resistance. Subconscious maybe?
              The only things I can think of is fear, or they may have been on some sort of medication that pre-empted the effects. But intentional is still possible based on a fear response.

Comment

True that's a possibilty. If a friend sprayed something random on me that didn't smell like a cologne I'd be like wtf was that. Even if it was cologne I'd be like wtf.

Comment

She said it "smelled like bug spray". lol

Comment

In that case you shoulda told them it was John Varvatos by John Varvatos. I ordered a sample of that cologne, sprayed some on and was like ewww bug spray. lol

Comment

In that case you shoulda told them it was John Varvatos by John Varvatos. I ordered a sample of that cologne, sprayed some on and was like ewww bug spray. lol
                      That's funny. In one of my learning sessions (student of perfumery here) I went to Saks to explore high end fragrances, and Macy's next door was showing off some fragrance of his. The sales woman was trying to sell it by telling me that "Serena Williams, the tennis player, buys this for her boyfriend." I almost burst out laughing, because the one she was talking about was so poorly done that when I pulled out a sample of the fragrance I created for myself, she (and the other sales associate) immediately agreed that it blew the JV fragrance out of the water. He did one, and only one, that I was somewhat intrigued by, but I don't remember what it was named. In the end, I decided against it, since I can do one myself as well or probably better. As a student of perfumery.

Comment

This is really interesting, because I assumed that you could override it even without knowing what was being used, but haven't actually tried it out. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I know that I've seen people begin to automatically respond then clearly consciously pull back and resist. I've seen this mostly with sexuals. Not so much with socials.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

That's funny. In one of my learning sessions (student of perfumery here) I went to Saks to explore high end fragrances, and Macy's next door was showing off some fragrance of his. The sales woman was trying to sell it by telling me that "Serena Williams, the tennis player, buys this for her boyfriend." I almost burst out laughing, because the one she was talking about was so poorly done that when I pulled out a sample of the fragrance I created for myself, she (and the other sales associate) immediately agreed that it blew the JV fragrance out of the water. He did one, and only one, that I was somewhat intrigued by, but I don't remember what it was named. In the end, I decided against it, since I can do one myself as well or probably better. As a student of perfumery.
                            Yes I've read that you're into perfumery. I've played around with EOs but never really came up with anything very interesting. About the only success I had was something I called Root Beer Float. Lol It really did smell like a one. I used to wear it as a cover at clubs. I always had drunk chicks come up, say you smell yummy then lick my neck. Lol

But enough about that nonsense. I usually order samples off the internet. Department stores have very limited selections and I never find anything i like. I'm very picky about fragrances. What appeals to most people usually doesn't to me. Samples are great because the description sounds good but when I try it on it doesn't always match said description. Our of every dozen maybe 3 or 4 turn out to be decent and maybe only 1 or 2 are really good. If I find something I can't live without I shop around online. I can often find them for as much as 85% off MSRP.

Ok I'm done Sorry to derail your thread.

Comment

Yes I've read that you're into perfumery. I've played around with EOs but never really came up with anything very interesting. About the only success I had was something I called Root Beer Float. Lol It really did smell like a one. I used to wear it as a cover at clubs. I always had drunk chicks come up, say you smell yummy then lick my neck. Lol

But enough about that nonsense. I usually order samples off the internet. Department stores have very limited selections and I never find anything i like. I'm very picky about fragrances. What appeals to most people usually doesn't to me. Samples are great because the description sounds good but when I try it on it doesn't always match said description. Our of every dozen maybe 3 or 4 turn out to be decent and maybe only 1 or 2 are really good. If I find something I can't live without I shop around online. I can often find them for as much as 85% off MSRP.

Ok I'm done Sorry to derail your thread.
                              No problem. I'm pretty damned particular myself. I had to make my own signature fragrance, and ironically, I rarely wear it anymore because using DMSI has shifted the bulk of the interest I get from women from 30s and 40s to 18 to 25. My old signature scent is aimed at 30-40s and it doesn't work well with these younger women. I have to create a new signature scent for myself, one that is at least approachable for the younger ones. I'm aiming for a universal fragrance this time, something fresh, sweet and draws you in. I'm thinking fresh, lightly aquatic, sweet, hint of fruit, some woods... make a man smell fresh, clean and invitingly sexy. Yeah.

Root Beer Float, now that's no small feat. Especially if they responded like that!

Okay, back to the thread OP.

So yesterday I sprayed them both again, and this time no fear and they knew what it was "supposed to do" and... little to no effect. I think it worked, just not in the ways we thought it would. I think it made them more positive and upbeat in general, but subtly enough that they didn't realize it. Not sure what to make of that.

Comment

Well I can say that I don't get typical reactions from Bliss. I think it contains something to counter (xsr32?) the sedative effect of the bliss molecule. I get a push and pull of hyper and sedate. My first couple of exposures were unpleasant for me. I asked for another sample to give it another run because I didn't get anything blissful out of it.

Comment

So since my last post I applied 4 sample sprays of Bliss. Much different reaction this time. Not feeling that speedy effect but definitely blissed out. Im kinda digging this. So who knows, maybe it takes multiple exposures for some people. Seems to be the case for me, at least.

Comment

This is obviously a fast burner mix. About an hour and I already feel effects waning.

Comment

Bliss is interesting. Bliss was the first pheromone I used after my 3 month pheromone hiatus, and i sprayed it on my neck. one spray immediately changed my mood from pissy to cheerful. The way it made me feel was significant because I hardly remember bliss having an effect on me when i used it before.... so SOMETHING changed. maybe it was tolerance back then? maybe my neurochemistry wasn't able to detect the components in bliss?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X