yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Coppulins smell diffferent for other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

Scott, you have so many mone list on your arsenal.. the xsrs and the mollecule.. are you making custom mones? btw, can we ask Steve to create custom ones?
    At times I'll do my own mixes, sometimes I might what to give a product little nudge in a particular direction. You have the opportunity to explore each molecule individually and learn about them.

Check this out.

???????
    Those of you who have been following my journal know that I've been on a mission lately. Namely to duplicate or even surpass Instant Shine by AD. Beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

It's a strange thing idk how to do it but when I'm in a club i can smell the girls that are interested they have a fresh moist smell to them particularly the hair. Idk if I'm crazy but its always 100% right
      Nope not crazy at all. I can smell a wet pussy a mile away. Comes in handy at a club when you're SARGing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Nope not crazy at all. I can smell a wet pussy a mile away. Comes in handy at a club when you're SARGing.
        Ok glad it a real thing i thought i was losing it
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Ok glad it a real thing i thought i was losing it
          Nothing wrong with you. Just means you're tuned into your environment and can sense subtle things. Most guys wouldn't notice that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Nothing wrong with you. Just means you're tuned into your environment and can sense subtle things. Most guys wouldn't notice that.
            Thanks for making me feel special
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Is it weird if I only smell myself, lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X