yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Coppulins smell diffferent for other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primross I've also used essential oils. Citrus-y ones tend to evaporate quickly. I find wood-y ones will stay longer (like cedar). LAL also sells its cover scents.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Primross I've also used essential oils. Citrus-y ones tend to evaporate quickly. I find wood-y ones will stay longer (like cedar). LAL also sells its cover scents.
      Great. I love wolf scent but I don't find it to strong
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross I believe any gourmand/winter fragrance will cover cops smell very well.

Comment

Primross It just occurred to me, AD I think has been using neroli as a cover scent for years.

Comment

Primross That might be the easiest way to go. LAL cover scents have been tested and are known to be good cover scents.

Comment

I usually use aventus or aquade gio but they seem to be quite light..
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I have seen many sources say this Scottie.
                Really? Because every source I've come across says they are.

Comment

I tend to prefer ouds to cover cops but most of my other fragrances do a fine job too. Light scents like Aqua di Gio are probably not the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I tend to prefer ouds to cover cops but most of my other fragrances do a fine job too. Light scents like Aqua di Gio are probably not the best option.
                    I know but it smells so good! Any suggestions on a specific cover?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

A lot of men like ADG but I found it bland or perhaps too many men use them and we all smell the same. Same as Aventus and all the clones.

I found all my sweet fragrance cover cops well.

Comment

I know but it smells so good! Any suggestions on a specific cover?
                        It just depends on your personal tastes. You might hate something that I love. Check out fragrantica.com for descriptions of 100s of fragrances. There are also two good websites that sell a variety of samples. It's a great way to see if a scent works for you for just a few dollars before investing in a bottle. myperfumesamples.com and fragrancenet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          A lot of men like ADG but I found it bland or perhaps too many men use them and we all smell the same. Same as Aventus and all the clones.

Exactly! I don't want to smell like every other guy. That aside, I never could get into AdG. I don't see what's so great about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Exactly! I don't want to smell like every other guy. That aside, I never could get into AdG. I don't see what's so great about it.
                            I'm told.by a lot of girls it draws them.in. making them want to get closer
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm told.by a lot of girls it draws them.in. making them want to get closer
                              Any good quality fragrance can do that not just AdG. Even cheap CK One can draw girls in.

Comment

True

Comment

Any good quality fragrance can do that not just AdG. Even cheap CK One can draw girls in.
                                  I use azzaro wanted also I like it. I use aventus for special occasions it gives a good high status vibe too
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I use azzaro wanted also I like it. I use aventus for special occasions it gives a good high status vibe too
                                    Yes, Aventus is marketed for special occasions. It is a very good scent but it's just that a lot of guys use it. I know at least 1 in 5 friends on FB use Aventus, Bleu de Chanel, AdG or Sauvage.

And back to topic, I believe all these mentioned above can cover cops well.

Comment

Well that's the thing is mainstream scents are few and far between so if you get one chances are other guys have the same. I think for covering cops tho a thicker heaver scent would be needed.
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah I hear that a lot. For me I can't get the smell off hahah
                                        Can you use a cover scent with it sprayed right on top or should you spray it somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Can you use a cover scent with it sprayed right on top or should you spray it somewhere else?
                                          Usually do over the top
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X